Non Alchohlic Bar Mixes

Squire5000

I enjoy a Manhattan prior to dinner.  I plan on purchasing a bottled of Jack Daniel's from HAL but I'm not sure if i can bring a bottle of non alcoholic mix to enjoy my cocktail on our balcony.  Has any had any experience with this situation?

Thanks  

You can pack any mixers you want as long as they're non-alcoholic. A friend of ours likes Major Peters' Spicy Bloody Mary mix and packs it in a carry-on. And, IIRC, kazu sometimes brings Clamato. (Although apparently our US Clamato is not up to Canadian standards. :classic_huh:

1 hour ago, POA1 said:

You can pack any mixers you want as long as they're non-alcoholic. A friend of ours likes Major Peters' Spicy Bloody Mary mix and packs it in a carry-on. And, IIRC, kazu sometimes brings Clamato. (Although apparently our US Clamato is not up to Canadian standards. :classic_huh:

Yes, I usually do bring some clamato juice on and some clam juice to help with the taste along with the spicey condiments if it's a long cruise.  You have a good memory Brian and you're right - Canadian clamato juice is different than that in the U.S. 😉