Cruise Critic Community
molly361

Royal Up Offers & Winners

Royal Up Offer received  

1,105 members have voted

1. 1. For those with cruises from now thru March 2019 did you receive a Royal Up offer email?

• Yes I received one
    • Yes I received more than one
    • No I have not received any

If you book your cruise through a travel agent are you still eligible to receive Royal Up offers?  Or are they only people who book directly through RCL?

1 minute ago, fscool said:

If you book your cruise through a travel agent are you still eligible to receive Royal Up offers?  Or are they only people who book directly through RCL?

Yes, people who book via travel agents also get RoyalUp offers.

3 hours ago, fscool said:

Yep, I got them multiple times for a cruise that was completely sold out and had no upgrades to offer.

Royal Up Success!

Sailing on Allure of the Seas Sunday, April 21. Received an email Wednesday (4 days from cruising) saying our bid was accepted!!!

Girls trip (myself, my mom, my sister and my grandmother). Originally booked in the Owner's Suite. Bid on 3 different star class suites. Bid accepted for the Grand Panoramic 1 bedroom suite. (FYI... not the suite we bid the highest on!) I don't remember the low and high when bidding but the bid was about middle on the scale.

I was not expecting the upgrade since our cruise has been showing "Sold Out" for a while and we are already in a higher suite, but it happened! I am so excited to spend the week celebrating my mothers birthday and watching my hip 88 years young grandmother be pampered and spoiled rotten! 

Best of Luck to each of you playing the Royal Up waiting game! It paid off for us and was worth the wait!

1 hour ago, meredithw05 said:

Royal Up Success!

Sailing on Allure of the Seas Sunday, April 21. Received an email Wednesday (4 days from cruising) saying our bid was accepted!!!

Girls trip (myself, my mom, my sister and my grandmother). Originally booked in the Owner's Suite. Bid on 3 different star class suites. Bid accepted for the Grand Panoramic 1 bedroom suite. (FYI... not the suite we bid the highest on!) I don't remember the low and high when bidding but the bid was about middle on the scale.

I was not expecting the upgrade since our cruise has been showing "Sold Out" for a while and we are already in a higher suite, but it happened! I am so excited to spend the week celebrating my mothers birthday and watching my hip 88 years young grandmother be pampered and spoiled rotten! 

Best of Luck to each of you playing the Royal Up waiting game! It paid off for us and was worth the wait!

Thanks for reporting back! Our cruise on Symphony in May is basically sold out, yet there were lots of things to bid on. Interested to see if anyone in our roll call gets upgraded.