Discovery has electrical problems causing delays.

On 1/7/2019 at 10:53 AM, DAZNICH said:

Thanks to all those who responded to my earlier post regarding the Marella refund.  

As Franki705 says, 'TUI are notoriously slow at these things' but I am reassured to hear that some passengers have received or are about to receive their refund, as promised by Marella. 

To those who are still waiting, myself included, I guess we'll just have to sit back and wait.  In the meantime I'm on the hunt for a suitable cruise to 'reinvest' my refund.

Just letting you know that I received my refund this evening, directly into my bank. 

My faith in Marella has been restored.

On 1/9/2019 at 8:02 PM, DAZNICH said:

Just letting you know that I received my refund this evening, directly into my bank. 

My faith in Marella has been restored.

Mine is now winging its way to me from my TA. TUI did say they were paying it direct to my card but changed their minds, but no worries anyway.

• 4 weeks later...
22 hours ago, gingertom6285 said:

Hi all,hope this finds you in the best of health, my wife and i are still waiting patiently for our compo...do's anyone have any up to date news please.

Hi Gingertom6285.  Received mine about a month ago.  I have no 'up to date info', but if I were you I'd be contacting whoever sold you the cruise and asking questions.  Surely it should not take this much time to process the refund.  Good luck.

Hi Daznich,many thanks for the reply that;s very kind of you,I have taken on board what you have said and I will pay them a visit.

I'm sure they will get round to us sooner or later, perhaps they are having electrical faults !!...He He...Cheers.

• 1 month later...

Hi Daznich and everyone, I hope your all in the very best of health. Just to let you know, we have just had our refund at last.

Had to put up with  all the usual C... that they give you ---but we got there in the end. It's such a shame that they destroy all the good stuff that the people on the front line do.

We are now going to pursue our Flight Delay Claim...they have already said that the delay was due to BAD WEATHER !!....you can't make it up !!....well....They can...Any advice from anyone would be of great help ...THANKS.