LIVE Blog! MILLENNIUM, SE Asia - Dec 8, 2018

Addicted2Ships

So last night I kick started the celebrations. I think I celebrated a little too much as I am feeling slightly worse for wear today! It's the first time I've been out in a long time so my body is in a state of confusion. 

It was all for research purposes of course. Cocktails will not drink themselves! 

A relaxing day is in order today. 

2 sleeps! 😍

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Hi Andy,

John & Alison here travelling together (friends!). Well looking forward to the cruise. We don't arrive in Singapore until late afternoon on the Friday. So looking forward to the cruise and out first experience of the Far East. I live in Spain and flying to the UK on Tuesday before flying to Singapore on Thursday and now getting excited. Hope you have a great few days in Singapore

Regards

John

I am currently doing a live review on the Eclipse, 11/10-12/09/18,my first as well.

I will be in a deep depression :):):) and will be looking forward to your live report since I will be headed home after 29 days on the Eclipse.

only issue I have had is a very slow internet. After about 6 days I gave up on posting the daily’s.

Best of luck and looking forward to your review.

Norma

6 minutes ago, johnnyp20000 said:

Hi Andy,

John & Alison here travelling together (friends!). Well looking forward to the cruise. We don't arrive in Singapore until late afternoon on the Friday. So looking forward to the cruise and out first experience of the Far East. I live in Spain and flying to the UK on Tuesday before flying to Singapore on Thursday and now getting excited. Hope you have a great few days in Singapore

Regards

John

Thanks John. Looking forward to meeting you both! 

1 minute ago, h20cruzer said:

I am currently doing a live review on the Eclipse, 11/10-12/09/18,my first as well.

I will be in a deep depression :):):) and will be looking forward to your live report since I will be headed home after 29 days on the Eclipse.

only issue I have had is a very slow internet. After about 6 days I gave up on posting the daily’s.

Best of luck and looking forward to your review.

Norma

Sounds like you're having a great adventure, Norma! 

Glad to have you along for the ride. 😊

Well our flight from Manchester is early tomorrow morning, arriving early Tuesday in Singapore.  We’re all packed and ready to go, probably got too much stuff as usual but it all fits in our bags and we’re underweight so all ok.  

We’re very much looking forward to this trip, it seems ages since we booked it.

looking forward to meeting everyone on Friday.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Viva la vida said:

Well our flight from Manchester is early tomorrow morning, arriving early Tuesday in Singapore.  We’re all packed and ready to go, probably got too much stuff as usual but it all fits in our bags and we’re underweight so all ok.  

We’re very much looking forward to this trip, it seems ages since we booked it.

looking forward to meeting everyone on Friday.

See you there! 😊

Just finished talking to my  friends Jim and Louise ,who are on  your roll call and on this cruise.

I have  sailed with them before on Celebrity  ships. They are great fun.

Look forward to your live blog  and your experiences as a first time cruiser. 

Cheers!

• Like 1

Hi I will be following you. We join our celebrity cruise on the 22nd dec on constellation for uae and India. Last year we did a similar itinerary to you and then joined another ship in New Zealand to do oz and New Zealand! 

I admire you doing it as a single cruiser. We get the rip taken out of us a lot as we are only 30 but love cruising. 

Good luck with the blog I’ll be following you, safe travels out there 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Azulann said:

Just finished talking to my  friends Jim and Louise ,who are on  your roll call and on this cruise.

I have  sailed with them before on Celebrity  ships. They are great fun.

Look forward to your live blog  and your experiences as a first time cruiser. 

Cheers!

Thanks! I'm sure we will all have lots of fun! 

10 minutes ago, Lolabunny488 said:

Hi I will be following you. We join our celebrity cruise on the 22nd dec on constellation for uae and India. Last year we did a similar itinerary to you and then joined another ship in New Zealand to do oz and New Zealand! 

I admire you doing it as a single cruiser. We get the rip taken out of us a lot as we are only 30 but love cruising. 

Good luck with the blog I’ll be following you, safe travels out there 

I usually get away on my own so I'm sure it will be fine. 

Our Roll Call are a friendly bunch! 😊

I think cruising will be my new addiction. 

Edited by 1sttimecruisee
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Alushar said:

Hi Andy

Will be watching with interest as dong the reverse of this trip on the Millie on 16th Feb after she is out of dry dock.

Have a great time

Alun

Thanks Alun. Glad to have you following along! 😊

On my way! 

Got a lift from a very kind friend to the train station and now on the 1st proper leg from Bristol Parkway to London Paddington. It's a shiny new train and on time. Unusual! 

Next is the Heathrow Express train which should get me to the airport in plenty of time. 

The flight is at 9:45pm UK time and I expect to be on the ground in Singapore between 6:30 & 7:00pm local time. 

• Like 1