First Cruise September 2019 Celebrity Infinity

Abbyjk18

My husband and I will be joining you on this exciting cruise and will be traveling with friends. We are looking forward to meeting you and traveling with you. 

We are very interested in seeing as much as we can in Israel as we have never been there. We are especially looking for Jewish focused tours the three days we will be there. I saw that there are groups forming for these small/private tours. The excursions the cruise is offering are not providing us with all of the things we hope to see. 

Please let us know if you have found anything interesting. 

We are also open to private excursions in other ports. But, we really want to get Israel set asap. 

Thanks! 
Abby from Chicago 

Hi, Abby. You might want to visit the link below to find the roll call group specifically for your ship sailing in order to find passengers on the same cruise as you.  This First Time Cruisers area is a great place to ask general questions about cruising but it is not likely you will find your shipmates here.   You can also start at the boards home area and find Israel as a port of call and get more information from others who have previously sailed there.  Happy travels; Celebrity is a wonderful cruise line!

https://www.cruisecritic.com/rollcalls/?cruise_line_id=9