Platinum Captain's Circle boarding

baliliving

Dear all,

We are cruising in a couple of weeks as first time Captain's Circle Platinum. Whilst we understand we receive priority boarding, are we allowed to board anytime, or do we only get priority boarding for our designated progressive time allocated for our deck.

e.g. Boarding for the ship starts at 12.30pm but the deck our Club Class Mini Suite is on is not scheduled to board until 1.30pm. 

Thanks for any advice.

Unless there is a delay in clearing the ship for boarding, you can show up when you wish. 

We generally arrive about 10:30. 

I understand in Ft Lauderdale at least, there is no longer a separate line for Platinum and Elite. 

Everyone is in the same line. 

For actually checking in, there is a separate line, and separate seating sections for waiting till boarding starts. 

I don't know if anyone pays attention to the arrival times they receive.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, jagsfan said:

Ft Lauderdale at least, there is no longer a separate line for Platinum and Elite. 

Everyone is in the same line. 

Still a seperate line in Australia 

• Like 1

I just boarded in Fort Lauderdale a week and a half ago. There were separate areas for Platinum and Elites/Suites. The Elite/Suites area had no seats- but they did have snacks! (Always a bonus!) The Platinum area was just rows of seats. Elites were lined up and boarded first. We were lucky that we could not find a seat as that actually put us at the front of the line!

2 hours ago, TracieABD said:

I just boarded in Fort Lauderdale a week and a half ago. There were separate areas for Platinum and Elites/Suites. The Elite/Suites area had no seats- but they did have snacks! (Always a bonus!) The Platinum area was just rows of seats. Elites were lined up and boarded first. We were lucky that we could not find a seat as that actually put us at the front of the line!

2 hours ago, TracieABD said:

When I said no separate line, I meant there was a separate door for Platinum and above to enter the terminal through from the sidewalk. I’ve been told that’s no longer used. 

If  you arrive early, there’s usually a line of a couple hundred people, and it was nice to walk past them and through the separate door. 

So you’re saying the separate door is still in use?

42 minutes ago, jagsfan said:

When I said no separate line, I meant there was a separate door for Platinum and above to enter the terminal through from the sidewalk. I’ve been told that’s no longer used. 

If  you arrive early, there’s usually a line of a couple hundred people, and it was nice to walk past them and through the separate door. 

So you’re saying the separate door is still in use?

Ahhhhh.... I get it now. We got there after the line up- so I did not see if there were the two doors. We did go through security with everybody and then were sorted. Not sure about the “right side of the line” for Preferred anymore.