Hotel Suggestions for Ft. Lauderdale

Terre

I love staying at the Hyatt Convention 17th Street, I get a great price through valuetrips.com.  Looking at the March 26th date for you is $239 plus tax.  This hotel offers an airport shuttle for $2/room, a shuttle service for a fee of $7/person and a free breakfast.  It's also within walking distance to many restaurants and stores for any last minutes items you may need.  This hotel is very close to the pier.....hope this helps, enjoy your cruise.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, doone said:

I love staying at the Hyatt Convention 17th Street, I get a great price through valuetrips.com.  Looking at the March 26th date for you is $239 plus tax.  This hotel offers an airport shuttle for $2/room, a shuttle service for a fee of $7/person and a free breakfast.  It's also within walking distance to many restaurants and stores for any last minutes items you may need.  This hotel is very close to the pier.....hope this helps, enjoy your cruise.

According to some recent posts on this forum, as of 2019, Valuetrip reservations at the Hyatt no longer include the free breakfast (of course there are plenty of places in Harbor Shops to pick up breakfast).

• Like 1

Thank you all so much.  Every comment and suggestion has been very helpful.  We decided on Rodeway In Airport.  It has free shuttle from the airport to the hotel and to the cruise terminal.  We don't need a $100/night room, just the basics.  😉