Beach House on Oriana

PrincessPete

Hi all, can anyone comment on The Beach House on Oriana, please? I have seen the menus online but I am not clear if the restaurant is inside or outside.

The deck plans suggest outside to me - how does that work on, say, a winter cruise to the Caribbean from Southampton? Sounds nice in the warmer climes if outside but not on the first few days and towards the end of the return leg.

Many thanks for any responses from those who know.

Kind regards Peter 

Edited by PrincessPete
Spelling mistake

We went to the Beach House on Oriana earlier this year.  We were allocated a table inside. Just as well as our cruise was to Iceland and Greenland!

Not many tables were occupied, and I don't recall seeing anyone dining outside.  We did not request whether or not we wanted a table outside or inside so I cannot comment on whether such requests can be accommodated.

Lovely meal, might go there again later this month.

2 hours ago, PrincessPete said:

Thanks for the helpful replies. I note it is part of the buffet area in terms of location, but am I correct in presuming it is full waiter service?

Thanks again. Peter

Hi Peter, yes it is full waiter service inside or outside in the Beach House. We have had many excellent meals in there both inside and outside. 

I can recommend any of the sizzler plates, or the lava rock steak but my favourite is the seafood kebab.  Enjoy. We will be back on Oriana on 21 st Dec for 7 weeks and will be enjoying many meals in there. 

Sue