Any 2020 Alaska cruises 21 days in length

westcoastcruiser

When I talked to my Holland America cruise consultant, she didn't know if the 21 day Alaska cruises would be repeated.  Coming out of San Francisco is pretty rare according to her.  May doesn't work for us in 2019 either, but SF would be so easy for us!  

Utahtea

Edited by utahtea

Thank you utahtea...I was afraid of that.  It looks perfect and a SF start/end is a dream come true.  Fingers crossed that they decide to schedule it for 2020.  I keep checking their website.  Seems like other HAL  Alaska itineraries are missing too so one can only hope there will be another release.  

8 minutes ago, westcoastcruiser said:

Thank you utahtea...I was afraid of that.  It looks perfect and a SF start/end is a dream come true.  Fingers crossed that they decide to schedule it for 2020.  I keep checking their website.  Seems like other HAL  Alaska itineraries are missing too so one can only hope there will be another release.  

We can only hope!  We did a transpacific cruise to New Zealand in 2016 out of San Diego...wouldn't you know the next year it was out of SF.  We did the 14 day Alaska cruise for the second time this year (2018) ...and as you know the 2019 is not only out of SF but more ports and longer.  UGH...I have such bad timing!  :classic_unsure:

Utahtea

We were beyond excited to book the June 2019 cruise RT San Francisco. It checks so many boxes! 21 days cruising Alaska, leaving from San Francisco on our 53rd wedding anniversary and sailing the Maasdam which was our first HAL ship. Even though we already had two 7 week cruises booked for 2019, we threw all caution to the wind and booked this one too. Fingers crossed for you in 2020. 

Cheers, Denise