Getaway / Breakaway mini suite questions for 4

ggooglyboogly

I'm cruising on the Getaway & Breakaway next year, and have both booked in a mini suite, I'll have a toddler and an infant on both, so I just wanted to know, on the mini suites for 4, does the couch in the room become a pull out bed to accommodate the 4th person, or do they have a bunk bed for the 4th person?

I'm specifically in room 12182 on both (close to stairs incase the infant cries I wake up minimal people in the hall as I remove him to an area where I only bother him and myself haha).  

The videos on YouTube also seem to show some rooms having a tub, and some having just a large shower, I am hoping the family mini suite (M2) has a tub, but it's not the end of the world.  

Thanks in advance! 

33 minutes ago, ggooglyboogly said:

I'm cruising on the Getaway & Breakaway next year, and have both booked in a mini suite, I'll have a toddler and an infant on both, so I just wanted to know, on the mini suites for 4, does the couch in the room become a pull out bed to accommodate the 4th person, or do they have a bunk bed for the 4th person?

Did you consider the Escape that has a nursery so you can have some time to yourselves?

12 minutes ago, BirdTravels said:

Did you consider the Escape that has a nursery so you can have some time to yourselves?

Nah not really - it was between the Getaway and the Bliss this time around, and we chose the Getaway based on the itinerary, Costa Maya / Cozumel / Harvest Caye all have things to do we can walk to without having to worry about bringing car seats on board, Roatan we'll probably just stay on board and enjoy an uncrowded pool deck haha.  We've done cruises with my 3 year old (Disney / RCCL) with nurseries and he's also been on the Getaway and Epic without them, and each trip has been wonderful.  Only audible we make on ships without a nursery is we pretty much just do La Cucina the first night (always uncrowded) and then pretty much the buffet (and the noodle bar!!!), which we enjoy.  And when they're in bed at night my wife and I will enjoy the balcony.  

Edited by ggooglyboogly

28 minutes ago, Two Wheels Only said:

For the BA/BA Plus ships, a standard balcony or mini-suite for 4 will have sleeping arrangements like this...

...but I don't know which ones have a tub and which ones don't. 

Thanks - great video - We'll see if I trust my 3 year old to not roll off that bunk....there's a good chance I wind up up there hahaha 

48 minutes ago, ggooglyboogly said:

I'm specifically in room 12182 on both (close to stairs incase the infant cries I wake up minimal people in the hall as I remove him to an area where I only bother him and myself haha).  

The videos on YouTube also seem to show some rooms having a tub, and some having just a large shower, I am hoping the family mini suite (M2) has a tub, but it's not the end of the world.  

Thanks in advance! 

We are sailing on the Escape in connecting minis with my DD, S-I-L, and 3 y/o, 14 m/o, They have the setup for 4 we have it for 3. I will take pics and report back. :). They plan on using a pack and play for the 14 m/o and the sofa for the 3 y/o. For 4 nights DH and I will have the kids in our room (date nights for mom and dad, lol) It's a 14 night cruise. My biggest concern is how much clothes to pack, lol