Aquaventure/Afternoon Docking Questions

Rockledge

We booked the Adventure of the Seas next August that will dock in Nassau from 12 pm to 12 am.  I was wondering if that is enough time to enjoy the park before the closing (website says sunset)....and thinking of taking a taxi directly there as the quickest way to save time?  Are there other activities/things to do after the park closes to make the price of the ticket worth it?  My other issue is that there are 4 other ships in the port that day, BUT they are all slotted for 9 to 5.  I'm thinking that might help with it emptying it out during the time that we are there.  Any thoughts/advice/experience/tips are welcome!!!  

In August, sunset isn't until around 8PM.  I don't know if Aquaventure will actually stay open THAT late, but probably pretty late.  I think 5+ hours is more than enough time to enjoy the park if that's what you want to do.  And yes, I'm sure it'll be much less crowded after 2 - 3PM when other cruisers start heading back.

Hmm, I believe they shut down the pools and slides at 7 in the winter. I’d imagine it would be crowded most of the day, because it’s summer and many schools are off in August. Finding a lounger or locker might be difficult, you might have to just leave your belongings on the ground. You could visit the aquarium after the pools close.