Princess website still down?

CanICruiseSoonPlease

I can access the site but have not been able to do anything on it.  In other words, I can see deck plans and look at other static information, but the search cruises function has been on and off -- mostly off -- nor have I been able to access my Personalizer at all.  This has been the case all weekend. 

Those who are saying it's working for them are probably only just going to the home page. 

• Like 1

Can anyone out there explain the technical aspects of why some people are having terrible trouble to the point of not being able to access the site at all and others (like me) have had absolutely no problem (and I've logged in, perused my cruise personalizer, and searched cruises each day)? 

• Haha 1

I just tried to access the site via my cell and I got through.  I still cannot access from my desktop.  I called Princess this morning on another issue and mentioned the trouble I've had with their web since Friday and I was told to use Chrome, which is what I use.  The associate said my call was the first she's heard of any issues and wanted to transfer me to the tech dept., but I declined, had errands to run.