Diamond Lounge Disaster - A Voyager Class Sob Story

Crism

4 minutes ago, davekathy said:

We are doing a B2B cruise on the Freedom March 2019 with Cigar King. I'll have to buy the King a drink. 

Gosh, Bucky and wish we could join you!  We are just coming off Oasis again early March, and then on to the spring "land yacht" travels from there.  Please buy a drink for our Royal King from us also.  🙂 

6 minutes ago, island lady said:

John is no longer a member of the Royal DS club...he has joined the Pinnies.  😉 

That's right. How could I have ever forgot that. Ok then, we would have never let him be part of the DS crazies. As a Pinnacle he has his own. 

Edited by davekathy

4 minutes ago, xpcdoojk said:

I think silly threads belong in the floataway lounge, and I hate the floataway lounge.  Not why I visit.

I don’t have a problem with any thread, and I don’t mind you all enjoying whatever you wish to enjoy.  Just don’t expect me to participate in  silly threads.  

jc

It's like changing the channel on the TV.  Much easier now with the invention of remote controls and about 300 channel selections available.  :classic_happy:  You don't have to watch.  😉 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, island lady said:

That he does...especially after cocktails on the balcony on the beach!  😄 

We better watch it as we'll get slapped around for taking this thread sideways. :classic_wink: Soooo...we enjoy our nightly C&A drinks in the DL and chatting with others for awhile before the diner bell rings. 

2 minutes ago, davekathy said:

We better watch it as we'll get slapped around for taking this thread sideways. :classic_wink: Soooo...we enjoy our nightly C&A drinks in the DL and chatting with others for awhile before the diner bell rings. 

Ahh...very good natural lead to bring us back on track.  😄 

Hmmm...Ok...two weeks ago on Oasis, even with 61 Pinnies on board...had no trouble at all getting seats in the SL or time desired in CK.  How's that??!  😉 Not as nice or fancy as the Royal  DSL...but it worked out OK.  LOL!!!  Oops...there I go again.  Bad girl...bad Island Lady.  :classic_blink:

28 minutes ago, island lady said:

Ahh...very good natural lead to bring us back on track.  😄 

Hmmm...Ok...two weeks ago on Oasis, even with 61 Pinnies on board...had no trouble at all getting seats in the SL or time desired in CK.  How's that??!  😉 Not as nice or fancy as the Royal  DSL...but it worked out OK.  LOL!!!  Oops...there I go again.  Bad girl...bad Island Lady.  :classic_blink:

That's ok, bad sometimes is a good thing to be. 🍷🍷

Edited by davekathy

21 hours ago, davekathy said:

We are doing a B2B cruise on the Freedom March 2019 with Cigar King. I'll have to buy the King a drink. 

Could you also do the honour for me please. Cigar king recommended a jeweller which we used on our last cruise, on mention of his name I was dealt with extremely well. A true DS