White Wine and Seafood Stammtisch on Royal Princess

rkacruiser

A CC member recently posted copies of her Princess Patter that were used during her Royal Princess cruise.  There were 3 of these Stammtisch events held during her cruise.  I am not familiar with this event.  I'd appreciate a description.

A nominal fee applies and reservations are required,  How much is the fee and since the event is held at The Vines, I assume that would be the location to try to make a reservation.

I appreciate whatever I can learn.  Thank you.

These are wine tastings, actually wine pairings with food, held for a small group (about 10 passengers max) in Vines.  Watch the Patter for details, or better yet, check with the staff in Vines.  I don't remember how much it costs.

Thank you, capriccio!  I know that I would enjoy these types of events.  Different from the "Sips and Savor" events on Holland America ships, but similar as well.

The Princess Patters that I have downloaded from a CC poster shows some of them as being at 6:00 P. M.  That seems to me to be a rather late time in the day to offer such an experience,

We went to the chocolate and wine Stammtisch on the Royal in September and thoroughly enjoyed it. There were 10 passengers. I think it was $15. They served us three pieces of Norman Love chocolate and three different wines: one white and two reds. The poured one bottle amongst the 10 of us for each wine and talked about it and the chocolate. At the end, they opened a second bottle of each wine and left us to enjoy with the others. We will do it again. Sign up right away.

• Like 1