Applying a New Sale to an Existing Booking

JIMinNC

I just saw the current PG promo offering $400 in OBC for Category B and above. When we booked our June 2019 cruise direct with PG back in September, the promo then only gave us $200 total OBC. The fine print for the current promo clearly says "New Bookings Only", so I'm assuming that there is no point in calling PG to see if they will add this promo to our exiting booking, but I wanted to double check with the experts here to be sure.

7 minutes ago, alwaysonaship said:

The price on our cruise dropped considerably, so I had my TA cancel and book at the lower rate. You can do that if you are before final payment 

But there is a cancellation fee of $100 per person, so that would seem to negate the extra OBC.

From the PG website FAQ:

DATE OF CANCELLATION CHARGE
121 days or more prior to Departure Date:. . . . . Administrative Fee of $100 per person
120 - 91 Days Prior to Departure Date:. . . . . . . . .10% of Full Fare per person
90 - 61 Days Prior to Departure Date:. . . . . . . . .20% of Full Fare per person
60 - 31 Days Prior to Departure Date:. . . . . . . . .50% of Full Fare per person
30 to 0 Days Prior to Departure Date:. . . . . . . . .100% of Full Fare per person

My friend and wonderful TA got us this extra obc yesterday also. PG knows all about great customer satisfaction which is why so many return again and again...

Hopefully this will cover our marina deck dinner while in BB ..if not, plenty of ways to spend your obc while on board

We always  appreciate the PG staff, they get it !