Majesty-Any quiet outside deck areas with loungers?

CariBear

We are getting ready for Christmas on the Majesty. Have not been on a ship of Majesty’s size in over 17 years....as we usually cruise the mega ships or Disney. We also have never had a cabin without a balcony since having kids. We know a cruise is what you make of it....and will have a great time without all of the bells and whistles....however....I do need to find a relaxing outside deck where I can go read a book and relax in a lounger....while listening to the sounds of the ocean. Where would I find such a place on Majesty? Any special hidden areas where we can relax away from the main pool? 

We were on the Sovereign in 2001 and do not remember much from our cruise....with the exception of my husband losing his wedding band on a snorkeling excursion in the Bahamas 3 days after we got married!

Any info or suggestions are welcome! Thanks!

Thank you!! Looks like a great place to relax on a sea day!

Any other nooks and crannies on the ship for an escape from the noise? I know there is an outside area on the Windjammer, but is it open on off hours to sit outside? Thanks!

5 minutes ago, CariBear said:

Thank you!! Looks like a great place to relax on a sea day!

Any other nooks and crannies on the ship for an escape from the noise? I know there is an outside area on the Windjammer, but is it open on off hours to sit outside? Thanks!

Don't recall an outside area of Windjammer on Majesty.

Inside, the Viking Crown is usually quiet during the day.

16 minutes ago, Host Clarea said:

Don't recall an outside area of Windjammer on Majesty.

Inside, the Viking Crown is usually quiet during the day.

Okay, thanks! I am probably getting my ships confused. What level do you need to be to access the Viking Crown?

9 hours ago, CariBear said:

Okay, thanks! I am probably getting my ships confused. What level do you need to be to access the Viking Crown?

Viking Crown on Majesty is open to all guests.  However, for 3.5 hours in the evening, they may have a section cordoned off for the suite and high C&A level cocktail party.

8 hours ago, Host Clarea said:

Viking Crown on Majesty is open to all guests.  However, for 3.5 hours in the evening, they may a section cordoned off for the suite and high C&A level cocktail party.

Thanks for this info!!