Don't flame me but ...

eastender

12 minutes ago, George C said:

Really wish rccl would move broadway shows around, in most cases do not want to see a play more than once , twice is really pushing it except for some rare plays. 

Very expensive and difficult to move them.  I've only seen them moved during a dry dock.

1 hour ago, George C said:

Really wish rccl would move broadway shows around, in most cases do not want to see a play more than once , twice is really pushing it except for some rare plays. 

Not sure who it was that answered this but it was one of the execs.  It is easier for them to move ships around that’s it is to move shows.  That’s one of the reasons that ships change home ports.

39 minutes ago, George C said:

Many local and touring theater seem to have no issues with changing sets every few weeks, do not see why this is such a big deal .

Maybe the local theaters and touring shows can go without shows for a week or two?

On 12/12/2018 at 5:25 PM, bilyclub said:

I love most musicals though I've never seen Cats. I have heard a couple of the popular songs from it and like them.

The biggest test for me would be Hamilton. I abhor rap.

Not a rap fan either but love musicals. Read a review someone wrote about the Hamilton soundtrack and it basically said if you liked musicals to give it a try. So I did. And it’s amazing! Saw it twice on tour here in Charlotte. So just give in and give it a try, it may surprise you!

To the OP - I will be on Vision OTS when Cats tours in Charlotte in 2019. I have already seen it 5-6 times. So I upgraded my season tickets to this show for my best friend who LOVES Cats. Will give them to her for a Christmas gift. It is a rather cute show. My boss went to see it by himself on a trip to NYC and loved it!