Dinner dress for women

Scubadoc

I have worn a sundress, leggings and blouse or even a skirt in dining rooms.  With the leggings I can wear them more than once with different tops.

I have worn shorts when we have gone to the horizon court.

Edited by cheeseclan

I'm usually cold so I'll wear jeans, slacks & just about any top, dressy or not. I save my dressier tops for formal nights with my black slacks. Club Class is in the same DR but limited to one side so it makes no difference as I see it.

If it gets too cold in the DR I'll even wear my sweat shirt with a hoodie.

I don't care what it looks like if I'm cold. 

Princess guidelines for the dining rooms say attire should be what one would wear to a "nice" restaurant, and that's how most .passengers dress on every Princess ship that I have been on, no matter where the itinerary is. Nice slacks or skirt, nicer than average tops, perhaps a dress for the ladies.

In most instances, similar attire is also worn to the specialty restaurants. Now and then one sees someone in a specialty restaurant wearing something more appropriate to the buffet (which is casual (i.e. McDonalds or Burger King).

21 hours ago, Scubadoc said:

My wife wants to know what do most women wear to dinner on non formal nights. We will be eating about half the time in club class and half in specialty restaurants. 

No problem!  We have been in CC Dining (will be again on upcoming cruise)  and go to specialty restaurants a few other nights.

Anything I would have worn to the MDR is absolutely fine for CC and the speciality restaurants.  :classic_wink: