Royal Amplified upgrade - Cabin & Suites

nast

That is the biggest issue with Royal and their approach for "amplified ships". A lot of fun park staff, cabins and (pay extra) restaurants are added but most cabins remain untouched.

If they want to provide a good and reasonably updated product it has to start with the cabins. The old green/brown/yellow color sheme ist outdated and most of the furniture looks tired on many ships.    

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Saab4444 said:

If they want to provide a good and reasonably updated product it has to start with the cabins. The old green/brown/yellow color sheme ist outdated and most of the furniture looks tired on many ships.    

I thought that most of the cabins are moving towards the white/blue scheme? 

But 100% agreed! The green never worked, imo. 

Edited by cot427

5 hours ago, Saab4444 said:

That is the biggest issue with Royal and their approach for "amplified ships". A lot of fun park staff, cabins and (pay extra) restaurants are added but most cabins remain untouched.

I agree, the decor in the cabins really improved in the Quantum class ships and RCI carried it over to Harmony/Symphony.  It would be nice if they could work back and update the older ships because they do really look outdated.  

2 hours ago, cot427 said:

I thought that most of the cabins are moving towards the white/blue scheme? 

But 100% agreed! The green never worked, imo. 

After sailing my first Carnival ship in June, I'll take the green. lol. I was on the Sensation and the entire ship was decorated in pink, leopard print polka dots!

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, MacMarauder said:

I agree, the decor in the cabins really improved in the Quantum class ships and RCI carried it over to Harmony/Symphony.  It would be nice if they could work back and update the older ships because they do really look outdated.  

I liked the furniture/cabinetry on Harmony, but not the color scheme.