Teen impressions of the Bliss

lattegirl10

My family will be boarding the Bliss in March for Spring Break.  We have been on the Escape and Getaway and they totally enjoyed the experience.  When I mentioned that we booked the Bliss and that it has a racetrack they were thrilled but searched the web to see if it also had a basketball court, (it doesn't).  I have 3 teens ages 15,16 and 17 (One son and 2 two nephews), is there anything physical that they can do on the Bliss?  They enjoyed the ropes courses etc. on the aforementioned cruises and I'm hoping they won't be bored.  Any comments or suggestions would be appreciated.....

Most of those are work to reserve and possibly one and done, not constant source of energy outlet. And a bit to young to really hit the dance floor at clubs. 

Id consider finding a ship with a bb court and save Bliss for an Alaska sail. I’m most attracted to the ship (over doing Escape again) bc I want to see Jersey boys and the Beetles show, neither of which I bet teen boys care about. 

Try to do very physical excursions in ports. I can’t really think of anything that would be as physical as bb but teens also like to hang w other teens and eat a lot so they have that LOL. 

Maybe teen club will have some activities. Schedule comedy shows and escape thing.

We did the Thanksgiving Bliss cruise with our 14yo son.  He is active/athletic and loves to be on the bb court.  The first few days of the cruise he was bored even though he went to Entourage and did the go karts.  After he met a few kids he started having fun and did have a good time but he much preferred the Escape.

We had the Encore booked but with no bb court and all the extra fee activities we switched to Escape.

• 3 weeks later...

My kids enjoyed the Escape and played basketball and they had Dodgeball scheduled.  Dodgeball is always entertaining.  :classic_tongue:

I know the kids will have fun no matter what.  Since this is a Spring Break cruise, they are sure to meet lots of people from all over and enjoy themselves.