1st timer sailing in Jan. A few quick questions

riandei

Is there laundry detergent available for purchase in the laundry rooms??

is the pillow menu available in all cabin types??

who would we speak to on day one regarding questions about la reserve.

how many people can attend the artist loft??  Do the art classes change daily.  How does one sign up?

Thank you for any information.

ei

29 minutes ago, riandei said:

Is there laundry detergent available for purchase in the laundry rooms??

Ocean friendly Laundry detergent is dispensed automatically by the washing machines 

is the pillow menu available in all cabin types??

No

who would we speak to on day one regarding questions about la reserve.

Don't wait until the Cruise, La Reserve may be booked pre-cruise and it fills up QUICKLY!

how many people can attend the artist loft??  Do the art classes change daily.  How does one sign up?

Several Classes are offered daily.  The largest number I have ever seen in a class was 75 ish for a digital photography class, for painting, they have about 40 easels, but people do overflow into the tables.  There will be sign up sheets outside the Loft

Thank you for any information.

Hope that this helped-

ei

Please enjoy your cruise to the fullest!!!

Edited by StanandJim

34 minutes ago, riandei said:

We just got off the Riviera and there were about 40 seats at the tables set up for folks to sit at and draw or paint, depending on the class; but there were no easels that we saw. There were 2 classes, covering the same subject, on sea days and usually one class in the late afternoon on port days; but there was no signup sheet. You basically had to get there at least 15-30 minutes early to secure a seat depending on the class. 

Thank you both. Very helpful.

we are booked for La Reserve...we are hoping friends can join that is why we want to speak to someone after boarding.

Does oceania have a duty free liquor store??  Not for consumption but to take home??

thanks again

2 hours ago, riandei said:

Does oceania have a duty free liquor store??  Not for consumption but to take home??

thanks again

NO duty free liquor

In the laundry room there is  a soap dispenser on the wall with a cup you put the soap in the machine

https://www.cruisecritic.com/photos/ships/riviera-607/self-service-launderettes-311091/self-service-launderettes--v14125048/

Be sure to put the token in the correct slot  for the washer  or dryer 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, LHT28 said:

NO duty free liquor

In the laundry room there is  a soap dispenser on the wall with a cup you put the soap in the machine

https://www.cruisecritic.com/photos/ships/riviera-607/self-service-launderettes-311091/self-service-launderettes--v14125048/

Be sure to put the token in the correct slot  for the washer  or dryer 

Thanks

😢 for no duty free...my supply of grey goose is depleted and we usually stock up. I know crystal had no duty free but I wasn’t sure on O.

perhaps we can look in one of our port stops

Also just off Riviera 12 night re Art classes

no signup sheets until the last couple of days - sign up sheets inside the room appeared.

I saved all but 2 Currents sheets and counted total of 8 classes on those days.

There were some easels but not enough for everyone 

In arriving early, the Artist Gina would offer some pre-class advise and chat.

I took 2 classes and had fun although I will stick to cooking and music — no art talent LOL.  Also coming in for the last couple of classes left me at a disadvantage since the class would begin sketching and seemed to know how to use the materials and I was starting from scratch— next time I’ll know better 

happy sailing 🌊🛳🌈🌞