LIVE Suite Life Harmony Western December 16

Andy C

We watched a lady wearing her Pinnacle Pin on the Symphony earlier this month standing in the door of her deck 12 interior cabin loudly complaining about her Steward her exact words were "how stupid can one be" because he had given her the wrong number luggage tags instead of just going to guest services and requesting new tags.

Some of them are really rude as been detailed on this board over and over!  And people telling Andy to "get a grip"  or that he is "out of control" really need to get over it.  Get off this thread and don't ruin it for the rest of us who value Andy's opinion and time.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, PhoenixCruiser said:

We watched a lady wearing her Pinnacle Pin on the Symphony earlier this month standing in the door of her deck 12 interior cabin loudly complaining about her Steward her exact words were "how stupid can one be" because he had given her the wrong number luggage tags instead of just going to guest services and requesting new tags.

Some of them are really rude as been detailed on this board over and over!  And people telling Andy to "get a grip"  or that he is "out of control" really need to get over it.  Get off this thread and don't ruin it for the rest of us who value Andy's opinion and time.

They would have you believe we are making this stuff up. The great irony is that it’s all real. They are the beneficiaries of the current boondoggle and don’t like that the crass rudeness of it all is being exposed. Facts matter and karma is real. And suite paying passengers are being ripped off. 

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Andy C said:

They would have you believe we are making this stuff up. The great irony is that it’s all real. They are the beneficiaries of the current boondoggle and don’t like that the crass rudeness of it all is being exposed. Facts matter and karma is real. And suite paying passengers are being ripped off. 

🤔 Are you being ripped off now?  Well, other than by Royal. 😉

39 minutes ago, countess5 said:

Andy, I have to say you are out of control with your opinion of P’s. They are people that over time have spent way more than you have ever spent on a Suite. We are in suites all the time and enjoy the benefits but never have had an issue with P’s where ever we are. I think you “look for” the issues with P’s after reading your threads. I know these opinions give you a rise, we are Diamond Plus and fine with that along with our benefits sailing in suites. Maybe the suite life is a push for you financially and that is why you feel so angry about P’s. So my last comment as I plan to leave on my New Zealand 12 day and 14 night South Pacific cruise next month.

On to my Tito’s 

Cheers! 

I believe Andy has good reasons to be upset. The quantity of P’s onboard DO affect the quality of the Suite experience. On Oasis Class, the number of P’s that have access to the SL/CK drastically affects the Sky Class Suite experience. Andy has always said the P’s should have their own area. Call it the PL.  On some cruises with very few P’s, there seldom are issues. 

The Suite Lounge also welcomes children and many of the frequent cruisers disdain children.  The number of Suite Guests typically remain about the same. The SL, the staff, and the CK don’t handle the larger numbers very well. 

It doesn’t happen on that many cruises but it does happen. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

52 minutes ago, Milwaukee Eight said:

But I do think he and Laura are nice peeps and are not guilty of many of the things we have witnessed. 

If we were a P, we would likely defend the status too. 

9 minutes ago, John&LaLa said:

🤔 Are you being ripped off now?  Well, other than by Royal. 😉

I concur that John is one of the good guys. 

46 minutes ago, PhoenixCruiser said:

Amen.....

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Andy C said:

Had this lovely lady make us the  unremarkable signature 150 Central Park martini and drank it at rising tide. Up now in SL having Macallan. 

46561445-5DE0-4EB0-9B40-D3821A7E093B.jpeg

I think they use Hendricks gin on Oasis. At least in the Champagne Bar..