Aida Aura in Melbourne today 16 Dec

Seen that ship around the world, hate the paint job, but I love German tucker, the Bratwurst and Sauerkraut, plenty of that on board I reckon.

You would just need to get up at 4am to reserve a sun lounger, if you know what I mean.  Guten Morgen.

Edited by NSWP

33 minutes ago, Kiwi Kruzer said:

just checked her itinerary.....they arrive in Fremantle tonight at 18.00  -  a full day there tomorrow, followed by 7 days at sea on the way to Port Louis in Mauritius where they then stay for 4 days. 

WOW - Four days in Mauritius is an impressive stop over in a port.  I often admire the interesting itineraries of German cruise lines.  I should have kept up those German conversation lessons!

I hope passengers enjoy their overnight in Fremantle.  

23 hours ago, MMDown Under said:

WOW - Four days in Mauritius is an impressive stop over in a port.  I often admire the interesting itineraries of German cruise lines.  I should have kept up those German conversation lessons!

I hope passengers enjoy their overnight in Fremantle.  

You could always check out Hapag Lloyd's Europa 2 or Hanseatic inspiration, both international ships. HL's expedition ships have really great itineraries and even the cruise ships often have slightly different ones due to their smaller size.

On ‎12‎/‎20‎/‎2018 at 9:26 AM, Kiwi Kruzer said:

just checked her itinerary.....they arrive in Fremantle tonight at 18.00  -  a full day there tomorrow, followed by 7 days at sea on the way to Port Louis in Mauritius where they then stay for 4 days. 

Cyclone heading to Mauritius, that will shake them up a bit.    We visited there in 2012 on Arcadia, enroute Sydney-Southampton. To tell you the truth I did not think much of the place, pretty dirty and run down.  God only knows what the Germans are going to do there for 4 days, Sunbake and drink Lowenbrau? 

Edited by NSWP