Norwegian Bliss Deluxe Owner's Suite for 6 people?

goodthief

I'm booking the Deluxe Owner's Suite in The Haven for 2 adults and 4 kids (ages 8, 10, 12, 14).  NCL says that the DOS accommodates 6 people.

Does anyone have photos of how they beds look at night when they're open?  Aside from the main bedroom, it looks like the extra bedroom has a converted twin sofa and a Pullman bed, and the sofa in the living room presumably converts into a full or queen bed. But I'm hoping someone has photos to show what it actually looks like.

Thank you!

Here's the 2nd bedroom in the H2 on Escape...

d28fdb6c390e9d47be2cb147d9a28bc8.jpg

...but I don't have Bliss which should be the same. I think (not sure) that the sofa-bed in the livingroom sleeps 2.

Most who book the H2 have 4 people at the most. I haven't seen a review from a group of 6 but with 4 kids, it should work fine. Adults can close the bedroom door if needed. :classic_biggrin:

Thanks. Yes, I've searched videos a lot. There are several that tour the H2 room, but none that show the beds down. The only videos I've found from inside the room are from travel agents, who just have a few minutes to stop by the room, none from guests staying there. I appreciate the idea, though.

We took 6 adults in the DOS on the Escape. Our daughter and son-in-law had the 2nd bedroom, our 2 adult sons shared the pullout sofa. It was a king-size pullout, so that wasn’t a problem. The problem in the Escape was the table was a round table for 5. So we had to pull up the desk chair and squeeze around it when we all ate breakfast or had snacks. They fixed that in the Bliss. Rectangular table for 6, I believe. Closet area in Master is huge. Our sons shared that with us. And they shared the shower/bath area. There is also an extra toilet/sink by front door. So, we had no problems in this room. Would def. do it again!

It is same as Escape.  We had Escape DOS in June.  Second bedroom is like a double at best.  See rushfan recent review where he went in there at end of trip and has pics although beds not all shown.   The one with silver legs turns into what TWO showed above.