A great private tour with Glory Tours.

GINNY L

From the very first email Glory Tours were always quick to reply and professional.  They were waiting outside the Ship terminal with a Glory tours sign.  Our driver, Steven, was awesome.  He took us every where we wanted to go and then some.  We pretty much did the best of Barbados outline with just the four of us, but our driver Steven added the Mount Gaye rum tasting to our itinerary.  I am so glad he did since I had no idea that was the very first rum distillery in the world and the place is pretty amazing.  The Harrison caves were great to see.  The grounds that the caves are on, are beautiful. The site seeing places and the places were Steven stopped were all spot on.  We even made it back to the ship with an hour to spare.

• Like 1

On 12/17/2018 at 7:45 AM, JohninDC said:

Thanks for the detailed feedback. :classic_smile:  Care to share what you paid for a private tour for 4 and how long you were with the tour?

It is $480 in Barbados money. I think it was $260 in US dollars.  Then we paid for each place we want to go when we got to the places.  The tour was as long as we were in port , but we came back an hour earlier.