Best Parts Of Jane McD's Cruises on TV

jocap

I think Channel 5 know they're on to a good thing with Jane, so they'll just keep on going with different ships- I mean, she's done Celestyal twice, and they only use 2 ships!

Perhaps they'll take her back to the ship she used to sing on- wasn't it an old Celebrity one? Is it still around? 

I don't think she's tried Marella, FredO or CMV, has she? They all have unusual itineraries.

We usually watch these.  Generally a good overview of the ships, but sometimes she does things which suggest they are commonplace on board (like the Captain inviting you to the bridge, or a food lesson from the Executive Chef).

They can drop her song at the end for me - l know she is a singer, but it adds nothing to the cruise element.

On the other hand, l love the little segment at the end, where she's shovelling a cream cake down, and the camera zooms in.... " What?!?"

• Haha 1

On ‎4‎/‎23‎/‎2019 at 3:27 AM, Monorail Orange said:

Love the show, but I'm wondering if they're going to run out of cruises to do.

Not that I want them to stop making it. Its a good laugh.

Have you run out of cruises to do? I am sure there are many varieties of cruises, cruise ships, and cruise regions for her to go for many more years.

12 hours ago, MicCanberra said:

Have you run out of cruises to do? I am sure there are many varieties of cruises, cruise ships, and cruise regions for her to go for many more years.

She was in India, sailing up the Ganges, this week. Very different; small ship- I think she said 56 passengers- and although she had the best cabin, they did show a glimpse of a standard one. The food looked incredibly good, including fresh fish (alive!) from a local market stall... she just "happened" to arrive as the chef was buying dinner....