Cruise Critic Community
Sarcastic Mama

Thermal Suite & Thalassotheropy Pool Pass

Hello, We will be on the Breeze and I was wondering if the pass is worth the expense?  It's a 7 day cruise with 2 sea days.  Is there a one day pass that we can purchase?  This sounds like something my husband and I would both enjoy, but the cost is a little intimidating.  We have always just used the hot tubs by the pools, so just looking for some input.  Thanks as always.  🙂   

I think one day passes are available for couples on the Breeze.  Check spa options in My Cruise Manager.

We had spa cabins on our last Breeze cruise and loved the facilities, especially the T-pool.

Happy sailing.

We were on the Breeze with a spa cabin, and used the spa facilities every single day of our cruise.  If I hadn't had the spa cabin I would have bought the day passes.  They DO say that the day passes are based on capacity 

have you checked to see what the cabin on the spa deck would cost?      Day passes for the sea days   If they sold too many week passes you will not get a day pass for the sea day.    

Love the Thala pool and thermal suite. Can't wait to return to it on the Breeze in Feb. I've already booked it!

5 minutes ago, serene56 said:

have you checked to see what the cabin on the spa deck would cost?      Day passes for the sea days   If they sold too many week passes you will not get a day pass for the sea day.    

Thank you, this is good to know.  I have looked at the price of the spa deck.  We are in a balcony on the Lido deck, it would be cheaper to buy the week pass for 2.  

We are just off the Breeze last week and when we asked about single day passes (on the first sea day) none of the staff seemed to think that was an option. They told us we could buy passes for the full cruise at a discounted rate ($219 for a couple if I remember correctly).   We decided against it since we had 4 port days and had plans for all of them.  We did go back on our third to last day in the afternoon as we were tired and considering not going ashore in Grand Turk.  They told us for the rest of the cruise (2.5 days) it would be $99 per person.  😞 We should have just picked them up the first day, lesson learned. 

I too have asked for a day pass and got the brush off.   Next cruise, we bought the couples pass.  Money well spent.  We both loved it and used some portion of the spa every day.  The T-pool is awesome - the steam rooms are wonderful!  Get the pass and enjoy the little splurge.

We always get a spa cabin on Dream class ships because we love the thalassotherapy pool and thermal suite. We spend at least an hour there every morning of the cruise, so I think buying a pass is well worth it.