Wedding Insurance

ericar593

My sister is interested in getting married in Bermuda during Summer 2020. She wants to take a cruise to the island and get married somewhere on the island. If we don't book the ceremony through the boat, and the boat doesn't dock for any number of reason, we are taking a huge risk. If we book through NCL then they will just do the wedding on board, but she doesn't like the options they are giving her.  I am trying to find a wedding insurance company that will cover if the boat gets rerouted for any reason. Anyone use a particular company before? Thank you!

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, ericar593 said:

My sister is interested in getting married in Bermuda during Summer 2020. She wants to take a cruise to the island and get married somewhere on the island. If we don't book the ceremony through the boat, and the boat doesn't dock for any number of reason, we are taking a huge risk. If we book through NCL then they will just do the wedding on board, but she doesn't like the options they are giving her.  I am trying to find a wedding insurance company that will cover if the boat gets rerouted for any reason. Anyone use a particular company before? Thank you!

Great idea!  Our cruise on the Escape in September was diverted to Florida and the Bahamas from Bermuda. Their were two wedding parties on board and they were not happy. One was able to get the wedding moved to Nassau, then we skipped that port Lol.

we made our daughter's wedding in Walt Disney World this past labor day weekend; since it was in the middle of hurricane season we customized a wedding insurance policy from Markel and they were great; the total cost including liability insurance was under 1K - of course it all depends on how much insurance you are looking for and what you want covered; luckily as in most insurances we didn't need it since she had a magical wedding;

PH620180918- 2356.jpg

PH620180918- 3263.jpg

PH620180918- 0923.jpg