Herod'S tours?

SugarStar00

• 1 month later...

Likewise, we have toured with Herod and had a fantastic time. I've been doing research for our January 2020 cruise and hoped to book him again.  However, his web domain is for sale.  I hope he's OK and there isn't a health issue. 

We did Herod's full day tour back in Dec.2010, I had been to St. Lucia several time's before and several time's after this tour. We had lunch at his house with his mother and father is was very special, to this day that was probably the nicest full day tour I've ever taken in the Caribbean.  I think about Herod all the time, the deck on his front porch looks directly at the Piton's. True paradise. I certainly hope he's ok I haven't been to St. Lucia in 5 years. You don't read much about his tours anymore, it's too bad he really had a nice tour. Baptiste was his main driver great guys, Herod was the only tour guide I've ever been with in the Caribbean to this day who had 1 mini van dedicated to food and drinks only. Never short on anything.  

Last time on St. Lucia (Dec.2013) I did Spencer's Ambrose Jalousie Beach break it was nice and I ran right into Herod on the dock between the Pitons and said hello it was always great seeing him. 

Herod is doing great, he's the Minster of Ministry of Agriculture and fisheries of St. Lucia. He doesn't do tours anymore, he's a politician in the government of St. Lucia. Sound's like he's doing wonderful couldn't be happening to a better guy, what a great dude well they got the right guy anyway. Later Todd

• 2 months later...