Express Passes for 2/10/19 Silhouette cruise

Lil Pups

Hi all.  Just completed my check-in for the above cruise.  All completed and done correctly but nowhere is the option to print the express passes.  Every time I hit continue it brings me back to guests.  Is it too early or am I missing something here?  Thx for your responses

1 hour ago, Lil Pups said:

Hi all.  Just completed my check-in for the above cruise.  All completed and done correctly but nowhere is the option to print the express passes.  Every time I hit continue it brings me back to guests.  Is it too early or am I missing something here?  Thx for your responses

We're on the same cruise but we're able to print the passes.  Here are two ways I am able to do it:

Sign in.

Go to Manage Reservation.

Near the upper right on the page, click button "Print Xpress Pass".

That takes you to a page where you should see "View Xpress Pass" for each guest.

Click those links and it should display the passes and you can print them (one at a time).

Alternatively, after signing in, click "Update check-in/Xpress Pass",
which should take you to the same page as above where you can view (and print) the passes.

This works for me, I hope it does for you too.

The fact that it keeps sending you back a page makes me believe some information they want is missing. 

Make sure you check off each passenger in the cabin, even if solo. 

ItzRavs instructions should work for the XPress pass. I printed mine yesterday with no problem

Also the full docs (Ticket Booklet) with the luggage tags are not ready yet, if that's what you are looking for. They will start to show up any time now. As I recall, people report getting them over a few days. 

1 minute ago, EatonDoolittle said:

The fact that it keeps sending you back a page makes me believe some information they want is missing. 

Make sure you check off each passenger in the cabin, even if solo. 

ItzRavs instructions should work for the XPress pass. I printed mine yesterday with no problem

Also the full docs (Ticket Booklet) with the luggage tags are not ready yet, if that's what you are looking for. They will start to show up any time now. As I recall, people report getting them over a few days. 

Just FYI, we got an email yesterday from Celebrity entitled "Your Guest Vacation Documents are now ready ..." that included the trip documents (including printable luggage tags) as a PDF attachment.