Cruise Critic Community
MrmrsSteelman

Sloths, Monkeys and Ronys tours....

On 4/24/2019 at 4:52 PM, sshhllcruise said:

Hi Guys,

would you be able to provide which palaces you visited with Roney's private tour? I am heading out to Roatan with carnival in july and wanted to do the private tour.

This is what i am thinking to do visiting these places the Monkey & Sloth hang out, Iguana Farm, Roatán Chocolate Factory and such.

Then have little time at the beach and relax before heading back to the ship.

Thanks.

We just did a private tour with Ronys.  Brian was our driver and he was awesome. 

We stopped a good food view point and there was a store where we could get some drinks 

We we wanted to do the sloths.  We went to manawakie eco park.  This is a great place if you want to hold sloths monkey etc.  it’s not crowded so it’s a good experience.  

We donated supplies to some

school children

then we headed to west bay beach.  On the way he showed us a cool zipline.  Maybe next time.  It went down near the ocean.  

They will I’ll do whatever you want.  

@brookeq Thanks for the update. I submitted the request via the Rony's website but i haven't get reply back to yet.

It has been about 3 days since, I submitted the request. Is there any direct email to Rony's?

Thanks

He responded pretty quick.  they also have a page on social network site (not allowed to name it here).  

Here is the email:  ronystours@gmail.com

the internet is spotty so he says sometimes it take a bit for him to get back to you.   

Thanks brookeq. I went with the other tour provider has top rated in TA. Rony didn't reply for over a week so, I went with other.

9 hours ago, sshhllcruise said:

Thanks brookeq. I went with the other tour provider has top rated in TA. Rony didn't reply for over a week so, I went with other.

No problem.  Come back and tell us about it.  🙂

On 1/24/2019 at 5:54 PM, brookeq said:

Manawakie has updated their website and are showing a beach pool area.  Is this on their property or is it somewhere else?  This may be a good option for the entire day with our kids.   

I think that it could be Gumbalimba Park with the pool & beach as I've been interested in visiting this Park and I seen this is available there.