Elite trade mini-bar for coffee card?

Mrs K

3 minutes ago, fishnchips said:

Is it possible under the New rules to do  1 mini bar and 1 coffee card?

we used to swap the mini bar for 2 coffee cards.

has Anybody done this yet 

Thanks

Yes........1 full mini bar=2 coffee packages.

You cannot split up the mini bar at all for 1 coffee card etc.

4 minutes ago, Colo Cruiser said:

Yes........1 full mini bar=2 coffee packages.

You cannot split up the mini bar at all for 1 coffee card etc.

Thanks .As I have pondered this question as we have not changed our normal routine since the new rule changes

Was on the Sapphire last week; 13 day was originally booked was split into 10 & 3 day (given 2 credits) segments.

Our coffee cards carried over to the 3 day. The second mini bar setup was traded for one bottle of wine.

Elite internet was for the 10 day = 250 minutes; remaining three day reset for 150 minutes.

3 hours ago, crawford said:

Was on the Sapphire last week; 13 day was originally booked was split into 10 & 3 day (given 2 credits) segments.

Our coffee cards carried over to the 3 day. The second mini bar setup was traded for one bottle of wine.

Elite internet was for the 10 day = 250 minutes; remaining three day reset for 150 minutes.

1 hour ago, Belle said:

Yes it's carried over. I just did 3 b2ber's 45 days. The coffee card lasted

the whole time. Plus got bar set up's for the other 2 cruises.

Were your multiple cruises booked as a single cruise or as individual B2B cruises?  Any issues with getting brewed coffee on each segment?

Reading the new coffee program’s rules it states it’s “valid only on the voyage for which it is purchased”.  However based on your experiences with receiving the coffee program in exchange for elite minibar it could be handled differently than when purchased. 🤔

We have Spring B2B 7-day cruises booked as 2 separate cruises in the same cabin because it wasn’t available as a 14-day Cruise.  Hopefully we’ll have the same experience with the coffee program being valid on both cruises.  Although sometimes Princess lacks fleetwide standardization & passengers may have different experiences.

Edited by Astro Flyer

Coffee Card...

The 1st cruise was 25 day,  but you could book just 1st cruise I1 day or 2nd 14 day.

So booked it as  b2b a 11 day and 14 day.

The 3rd one was a 20 day. They took it the whole 45 days.

I didn't get any brewed coffee. Just tried the special coffee and tea drinks.

Since your doing a b2b  each segment you will get a bar set up. Could get coffee cards

both times if didn't 1st one didn't last both cruises. I think it will.

Like I said got coffee cards the 1st 11 days and the next 2 cruises the 14 day and 20 day

just got the bar set up. Like you said, sometimes the different  ships handle things

differently.

1 hour ago, Astro Flyer said:

Were your multiple cruises booked as a single cruise or as individual B2B cruises?  Any issues with getting brewed coffee on each segment?

Reading the new coffee program’s rules it states it’s “valid only on the voyage for which it is purchased”.  However based on your experiences with receiving the coffee program in exchange for elite minibar it could be handled differently than when purchased. 🤔

We have Spring B2B 7-day cruises booked as 2 separate cruises in the same cabin because it wasn’t available as a 14-day Cruise.  Hopefully we’ll have the same experience with the coffee program being valid on both cruises.  Although sometimes Princess lacks fleetwide standardization & passengers may have different experiences.

Ours was booked as a single. I was at the IC at the crack of dawn each morning for 2 brewed coffees. 

10 hours ago, skynight said:

I'm hearing mixed messages regarding b2b'ers. Unused drinks of the 15 carry over, unused do not carry over. Anyone with actual experience?

just got off a back to back recently.  Yes not only do they carry over,. but you get another mini bar setup if you want to trade it in as well.  You also retain your internet minujtes if you are platinum or elite and get another 250 mins. on a b2b.

4 hours ago, Belle said:

Coffee Card...

The 1st cruise was 25 day,  but you could book just 1st cruise I1 day or 2nd 14 day.

So booked it as  b2b a 11 day and 14 day.

The 3rd one was a 20 day. They took it the whole 45 days.

I didn't get any brewed coffee. Just tried the special coffee and tea drinks.

Since your doing a b2b  each segment you will get a bar set up. Could get coffee cards

both times if didn't 1st one didn't last both cruises. I think it will.

Like I said got coffee cards the 1st 11 days and the next 2 cruises the 14 day and 20 day

just got the bar set up. Like you said, sometimes the different  ships handle things

differently.

We booked a 25 day cruise which was actually a 11 day and a 14 day, but even booking it as one cruise we got everything renewed on the second leg, including princess bags, mini bar, coffee cards again and internet mins  Don't know if I left anything out