Beach Limerz 12/20 LOVED it!

lindseylu8

We were at Beach Limerz on 12/20/18. We had the beach almost entirely to ourselves. Plenty of loungers and umbrellas. Lovely beach and great water conditions. Stand up paddle boarding & kayaks included. Lunch was AMAZING and huge. The rum punch was and excellent and plentiful. Service was top notch. I highly recommend the all inclusive option- what a great bargain for everything that was included. The taxi was only $6 from the port. Wifi included.

3.thumb.jpg.4e747a6b667dc3be7dd5e850898e9666.jpg2.jpg.d2ef693afa25f07e72a429ff83e88ede.jpg1.jpg.be4ad584c490e8c18541f31b66ddfd2c.jpg

On 12/30/2018 at 9:15 AM, Luckyroot said:

I see on their website they open at 11am.  We’re you able to get on the beach earlier?

If you book the all inclusive they know youre coming & are expecting you. We got there before 10am. Just go into the restaurant area & someone should be in there to assist. We didnt know if they were open so we just sat on a lounger & someone came out to greet us within a few minutes. 

2 hours ago, lyrehc0521 said:

I am thinking about this for my cruise next week.  Is the water the nice Caribbean blue?  In your second picture it's hard to tell.  I can see blue in the distance but it doesn't look it where the beach is.

Yes the water was a gorgeous blue. Clear and clean. It was wonderful

12 hours ago, kassimer1 said:

i have a question,  you said all inclusive but from what i see on the site you only get 2 drinks or rum punch.  so sodas or virgin drinks are not included?

For the all inclusive, you get either 2 rum punch OR 2 Wadadli beers, AND 2 bottles of water is what I was told.  For other drink menu items, they are offered at a reduced cost for Day Pass visitors.

I'll be there in 2 weeks, and will take notes on everything and report back.  Can't wait!

• Like 2

We enjoyed Beach Limerz last year.

We did not choose the All Inclusive option, but the ala carte option. We had a great day and will be returning in March.

10 hours ago, Luckyroot said:

For the all inclusive, you get either 2 rum punch OR 2 Wadadli beers, AND 2 bottles of water is what I was told.  For other drink menu items, they are offered at a reduced cost for Day Pass visitors.

I'll be there in 2 weeks, and will take notes on everything and report back.  Can't wait!

thanks,  i dont drink rum or beer was wondering if a vigin drink could be substituted

Greetings!  Based upon the excellent reviews I contacted them directly and received the FAQ's and pricing that I will upload soon once I can get to my email.  Does anyone recall what the prices were per beer/buckets? and is the food price reasonable outside of the all inclusive rate?

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/7/2019 at 4:56 PM, coconut telegraph said:

Greetings!  Based upon the excellent reviews I contacted them directly and received the FAQ's and pricing that I will upload soon once I can get to my email.  Does anyone recall what the prices were per beer/buckets? and is the food price reasonable outside of the all inclusive rate?

Hi Coconut, any follow-up on the FAQs/pricing?  Would really appreciate it.

Good Afternoon to you Jason!  Thanks so much for your interest in Beachlimerz!  We'd love to have you spend your Antigua Beach day with us. 

I'm not sure how much information you have about us so here goes. We are a rather small facility and yet we are not interested in expanding as so many persons want us to-  we rather enjoy being thought of as a hidden gem; tucked away and semi-secluded. With respect to the packages we offer, I'm attaching an information sheet and an FAQ sheet which together answer almost any questions you may have - but please feel free to get back to me if you need additional info.  It's a fair amount of detail but we want you to make an informed decision. Reading this information will help with that.  

We can arrange for a taxi to meet you at the port.  Currently the fare is US$5 per person each way for a minimum of 4 persons. Less than 4 persons then the price is $6 per person. The fares are recommended by the Antigua Taxi Association. We have no interest in the taxi business but are happy to make the arrangements for you if you wish; this works well for us since we know the drivers we recommend and can vouch for them. The fare is the same whether we make the arrangements for you or you grab a taxi yourself. Fortunately we are pretty close to the dock and it shouldn't take more than 10 minutes to get to us. 

We offer Day Passes as well as Pay As You Go Options (Paygos).  The Day Pass is an all inclusive 'ticket' so to speak which includes beach loungers, umbrellas and watersports equipment and of course food and drink.  If you love fabulous food or enjoy kayaking or trying out some Stand up paddle boarding or just floating on a cabana then these are all included in the Day Pass.  Of course if you'd like to try some absolutely fabulous cocktails or nibbles from our regular menus -  you can certainly do so; prices are specially discounted for holders of Day Passes. The price per Day Pass is USD65 per person and a deposit of USD30 per person is required to confirm a reservation... see attached for additional Day Pass information

The Pay As You Go option also requires a reservation and the deposit is US$25 per person which would go towards the rental of beach furniture or watersports equipment or Food & Drink. Our only expectation is that our Paygo guests use up their Paygo deposit in its entirety  as this is a non-refundable deposit unless of course your ship doesn't make it to port or there is a thunderstorm preventing use of the beach etc  As an examplea couple would rent 2 beach chairs (USD10), an umbrella(USD10)  and spend at least USD15 per person in drinks or food or whatever.  There is no obligation to spend more than USD25 per person. To clarify further, with the PAYGO option you'd pay separately for everything - Chairs (USD5 ea), Umbrellas (USD10 ea), Kayaks (USD20), Stand Up paddle board USD20;  Rum Punch US10 ea etc.

Our regular menu, which you may choose from, includes an array of seafood such as Lobster, Mussels, Salmon, Mahi and even Shark (yep our conch fritters and shark bites are  to die for) and of course we do great  'landfood' such as Rib Eye, Striploin,  Pork Chops,  and so much more!  And yes, just for all you over-21s - libations galore!!!!!!!!!  Margaritas, Mojitos and Pina Coladas abound but we encourage everyone to also try our Tropicocomocoloco, Scorpion Sting, 'Limerz Passion and ...  well there are just so very many!!  

Our most popular drink currently is the Lie Detector - be careful though; be sure you want to try it and be even more careful who you ask to try it! The Bob Marley is the 2nd most popular drink - guaranteed to make you the best reggae dancer ever  -you absolutely must slurp on one!!   Let me know what else you're looking for and we'll make it happen for you!   

Thanks again Jason!  I hope you will opt to spend your beach day here at Beachlimerz.  We'd love to host you!! Please see attached - and please note that should you decide to do Day Passes your group of 9  will pay the discounted price a group of 10 (USD60pp)  would pay due to the Conch Fritters Guy's recommendation!!  Please see attached!

Best Regards

Gail

DAY PASS 2019 INFO.docx

DAY PASS PAYG FAQS JAN 2019 (4) (1).docx

Edited by coconut telegraph
Added attachments
  • Like 1