Calabaza Tours 12/18/18 LOVED it

lindseylu8

Everything was top notch on our 12/18/18 tour. Amazing service, food, fun, snorkeling. Perfect day. Drinks were flowing, food was non-stop and delicious and service was impeccable. I would highly recommend this tour, even if you have done a lot of catamaran tours- this was one of the best we have ever done. We will definitely do this again if we visit again!  

• 2 months later...

We did the Calabaza Cat Ride last week... best by far. From the crew which was amazingly accommodating ... there never was a second that they were not refilling a drink, serving food... breakfast, appy's... and lunch (brought your food tray to front for you), or giving highlights of the island.

when in the water they would feed the turtles... be a spotter as to where they were... at reefs with fish... taking pictures throughout(which they send to your email)...

AMAZING AMAZING Trip.... having only 12 aboard was special. A Cat pulled up next to us while we were anchored and it had 96 people aboard... it was like a floating bus... 

This is the Trip to Take!

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

We have not done this catamaran, but another one twice.....DH doesn't like the water (I love it), so he stayed on board, but he had a good time. He's asked me to book the same thing for our upcoming trip. 

We too like the smaller excursions. Easier to relax, room to stretch out and doze...and just not be elbow to elbow with people! 

We've done the Calabaza trip twice --- and have it booked again during a cruise this December.  My Wife loves to snorkel ... I've snorkeled but enjoy just staying on the catamaran.  Great service, drinks, food, clean & uncrowded.  Maybe our all-time favorite excursion.