Coastal Cruise, Beach and Steel Band Excursion St Kitt's

gaylemh

According to RCCL's description of this excursion it might be fine but at $59 I would reconsider. There are other options for sailing & snorkeling etc. There are no amenities at Major's Bay, no restrooms, no beach bar/restaurants etc.

1 hour ago, paul58 said:

According to RCCL's description of this excursion it might be fine but at $59 I would reconsider. There are other options for sailing & snorkeling etc. There are no amenities at Major's Bay, no restrooms, no beach bar/restaurants etc.

Thanks for your reply.  I don't think $59 is bad for an excursion.  I've been to St Kitt's many times over the years, I'll actually be there 4 times in the next 3 months too.  I was just looking for something different.  For a 3 hour tour I don't need a bar/restaurant and there are drinks and restrooms on the boat.  I've also never been to Major's Bay.  I saw a picture of the boat, and it reminds me of the Kon TIki excursion in St Thomas.  That was a lot of fun with the live band.  I was looking for some fist hand experience regarding the crew etc.

22 minutes ago, paul58 said:

The only thing at Majors Bay is the Sea Bridge car ferry dock. I have been to St Kitts many times over the years also most recently late November to December 10th.

How is the water to swim there?  I'm more interested in the boat ride, but would like some time to take a swim.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...