Help with finding Southampton Family Room Hotels that offer Stay and Cruise ?

billsat

Hi Everyone

Can anyone with past experience recommend any hotels that offer a family room with 15 night parking and taxi transfer in Southampton ?

From the research I have done it seems most hotels only offer rooms for upto 3 people ( There are 4 of us !! ) I have found some Premier Inn Hotels that offer Family rooms but these are room only and looking on travel agent sites that offer  hotel stay with  parking and taxi transfer they are only offering country golf club /spa type hotels which are not in Southampton 

Any help would be most appreciated.

Thanks

Philip

Edited by billsat
typo

The Hilton Ageas Bowl Southampton does a Family Queen deluxe room with pitch view from the balcony.  Room accommodates four persons obviously this is top end.  You could phone and ask as I think they do parking and have a huge parking capacity as it is the home of the Hampshire Cricket Club.  The evening meals are pricey and can be avoided to save on the budget if you get a parking and room only rate.  Inspect their official website beforehand and check the match fixtures too.

I stayed there and found it very good quality but an evening meal for two was £75.00.

Grand Harbour Hotel also do cruise parking and I am pretty sure they have four bed accommodation.  I think their parking is subcontracted from the neighbouring business and the transfers they offer are top quality concierge booked in fifteen minute slots from their diary. They also have a cruise lounge 7am to 7pm once you are out the room they can look after you and store luggage until the afternoon. This is walking distance from Southampton shops.  I should email direct or phone.

Regards John

Edited by john watson

• 1 month later...

I just booked Grand Harbour hotel (Leonard hotel grand harbour) b&b package for RCCL cruise and saw they also have cruise package including parking and transfer. I don't know how old your children are but reading their policy it says to charge extra 10 pounds for children 2-12 who needs extra bed, depending on the room size.  I have stayed in this hotel a few years back for a week of conference stay and they were great - hope they stayed the same way!