Club Class Dining on the Pacific Princess

LewiLewi

Has anyone used the Club Class dining on the PP? It is very little to upgrade from a mini suite to a CC mini suite, but I wonder if it is as good as regular dining. Can you be seated at a table with 4 to 6 other people and are the menus anything special? We enjoy being at a set table with the same people each evening and I wonder if this is possible with the C dining on this small ship.

The club class tables are the first ones inside the restaurant so those on the aisle have everyone walking past them.  We were at the regular tables but the club class section had different table clothes and we noticed some items were being prepared fresh in that area.

Most of the tables were set for 2 .  There were just a few 4 or 6 - not sure if treated as an open table or if they were booked together as friends. 

I have not sailed the Pacific- but have been in CC on the Royal class builds several times. For me, if it is a nominal amount of money- it is totally worth it- if for only the flexibly! I never did partake in any of the table-side prepared items- as I don't eat seafood and most of them seemed to involve fish.

27 minutes ago, paul929207 said:

We wee in the regular class section on the PP last June & July.

Can you recall if they had "open seating" for the whole dining room on the few occasions that the ship was scheduled to leave a port later in the evenings.

Or is it the fixed dining times no matter what the departure times are ?

Thanks.

We were in CC on the Pacific this past August and thoroughly enjoyed it.  We were 3 so we always ate at a table for 4 and one night sat at the table for 8.

if you want to sit with others meet up with them prior to walking in.

the menu was the same but had extra things on it that were prepared table side.  It was also nice being able to go into dinner whenever we wanted and never wait for a table.

we are going in a suite on the Crown later this month.   Can’t wait to try their CC.

• 3 months later...
2 hours ago, jagoffee said:

The CC dining on the Pacific Princess was fixed Traditional dining?

Thanks

5 minutes ago, memoak said:

In a separate area just for CC passengers = there is only one dining room on the PP

What I have read that that while Club Class diners on Pacific are required to select early or late sitting, all requests are automatically accommodated: even if 90% request early and 10% request late (or vice versa) the number of tables reserved for Club Class is adjusted accordingly between the sittings each night. Presumably at the expense of fewer traditional diners getting their preferred dining time.

Thanks everyone.  You are saying the the CC dining on the Pacific Princess is not Anytime dining, correct? You pick your traditional time, but you get your preference?

i have been reading conflicting feedback on this topic.