Water Front Restaurant

djandnic

First time to Bermuda and looking for any help locating a restaurant overlooking the water with for a sunset dinner. I did a search of this forum but did not come up with anything. Also looked at Trip Adviser but didn't find anything there either. I have to believe there are some good restaurants in Bermuda with a sunset dining experience. Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated! Thank you.

First time to Bermuda and looking for any help locating a restaurant overlooking the water with for a sunset dinner. I did a search of this forum but did not come up with anything. Also looked at Trip Adviser but didn't find anything there either. I have to believe there are some good restaurants in Bermuda with a sunset dining experience. Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated! Thank you.

Mickey’s, Coconuts and Henry VIII would be some suggestions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1609 at the Hamilton Princess hotel has amazing views down the harbour but could be described as not inexpensive. https://www.thehamiltonprincess.com/dining/1609-restaurant/

Possibly Blu - it's supposed to be good but haven't been there myself.

http://www.blu.bm

Same for Cambridge Beaches.

https://www.cambridgebeaches.com

We are surprisingly poorly served for water view dining.

• 1 month later...
20 minutes ago, Charles4515 said:

In my option the White Horse has gone downhill.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Bummer.  Okay, crossing that off our list. Sigh.  I'm really struggling with planning our visit this April.  It's not working out with what I want to do/visit.

It's definitely not a romantic fancy restaurant, but a cool little spot my sister and I found in St George's was on the water and out of the way. It's called Blackbeard's Hideout, next to Fort St Catherine and a great lunchtime beach break restaurant. Food was good, and they introduced me to my new favorite summertime drink, the Frose. Frozen rose. If you haven't had one before they are awesome. Shortly after that lunch we discovered they had frose machines at the pool bar on NCL Escape. It became my drink of the trip.

Mickey's at Elbow Beach Club and Resort.  Right on the sand, 50 to 70 yards from the ocean.  White chiffon drapes and tiny white lights for illumination accents.  Delicious food! And, oh yes, VERY EXPENSIVE! but worth it, for a once in a  lifetime meal.  No good for kids!!!

We had lunch at Mickey's and it was good but as the other said very expensive for what we had.  Of course, the water and beach were beautiful.  It might be nice at night.  Be aware that just because you are having lunch there you may not walk down to the water without someone speaking to you about it.  We did the "resort for a day" and that is why we had lunch there.  Beautiful beach!

I would like to suggest Ocean Club at Fairmont Southampton. Beautiful views(eat on their deck) of the ocean. It was expensive.  You can take a local bus there and then you take a small trolley to the hotel and then another trolley to the restaurant so allow ample time to meet your reservation time.