South Pacific cruise - Fiji

Nextholiday?

2 hours ago, ellie1145 said:

I’ve managed to find my previous post about Dravuni and Vanuatu. They were posted on May 30th on page 3 of the Roll Call. Hope this helps. 😎

I’ll check it out. The Diamond in 2018 I presume?

21 hours ago, sherifa said:

Thanks, again! I see now why I was confused. I found your post on the “ports of call” South Pacific Islands thread , not a roll call. I haven’t even checked Roll calls for other cruises board for info. We will be on the Maasdam in Feb/March.

Do you have any thoughts for Vava u activities or excursions?

Well I must apologise too as I hadn’t realised which thread I was posting in. 🤭 My photos etc were on our roll call thread so that is Majestic Princess October 18th, 2019, so I’m really sorry if I added to your confusion.... 🤭

If you look at that roll call there is information about the private tour in Vanuatu we are doIng for the second time. We loved Vanuatu, there is so much to do - Blue Lagoon, Village, turtles etc etc. If you need more details let me know.

Edited by ellie1145

• 3 weeks later...

There are some nice ports on that cruise:

Lifou as someone else wrote walk to Jinek Bay and snorkel. just be aware they only allow a limited amount of people to snorkel there a day and there are some beautiful fish. Also the beach there where you tender into is nice for a swim as well.

Port Vila - Heaps to do here. You can go to Hideaway Island and post a postcard in the underwater post office. There is also ok snorkelling there. We have also done a private tour to a Blue hole and waterfall it was fantastic. 

Lautoka  - again we did a private tour to the gardens and then a mud bath. It was all pleasant. The mud bath was enjoyable but I would only do it once.

Druvani Island is a nice beach. You can also get massages there. 

Suva - I just had a wander around it is just a large town. Though did have nice Indian meal in a food court of a shopping centre.

Noumea - The aquarium was better than expected. 

• 5 months later...
On 9/16/2019 at 8:25 PM, Emoliash said:

There are some nice ports on that cruise:

Lifou as someone else wrote walk to Jinek Bay and snorkel. just be aware they only allow a limited amount of people to snorkel there a day and there are some beautiful fish. Also the beach there where you tender into is nice for a swim as well.

Port Vila - Heaps to do here. You can go to Hideaway Island and post a postcard in the underwater post office. There is also ok snorkelling there. We have also done a private tour to a Blue hole and waterfall it was fantastic. 

Lautoka  - again we did a private tour to the gardens and then a mud bath. It was all pleasant. The mud bath was enjoyable but I would only do it once.

Druvani Island is a nice beach. You can also get massages there. 

Suva - I just had a wander around it is just a large town. Though did have nice Indian meal in a food court of a shopping centre.

Noumea - The aquarium was better than expected. 

Did you book the Lautoka tour when you got off the ship or beforehand, we are going in June on the Sapphire Princess, many thanks Pauline.