Cruising for Practically Free…Yep..I said Free!...A Cruise Trip Report

jenseib

Hi all! It’s me again!  I’ve been away for a while but decided it’s time to write about my summer vacation.

Now you may ask...why so late..How will you remember everything?

Don't worry, this has been written for months and I just haven't had a chance to post it over here. If it's too long ago to be of interest of you...then this report is not for you.

For those that don’t know me, I’m Jen. I am not going to do the long intro as many who are reading probably have read one of my former reports.  If you don’t,you can go ahead and find one of my old reports. If you don't care...fine!  hahaha!

I like to give details of my trips and I tend to post a lot of pictures. I know this is not for everyone and that is fine. If you don't like it, then you can just move on.

I also spent some time at Disney World this trip as well and I will be including that info in this report.  Many people who take short cruises tend to add some Disney Days.

I write my reports for me! I like to have the memories....but I do also help it helps answer some questions others may have or help give them visuals of different things.

A little background as we get started.

This trip was a last minute booking for the most part.  I had been wanting to cruise the special 3 night sailing on the Fantasy this summer but I just couldn’t justify the cost.  One of my very good friends, “J”, was sailing that sailing as she would be turning 50 on Castaway Cay day.  Who wouldn’t want to spend their 50th there?  Right?

I watched for special rates, which are sometimes released through my job and nothing was showing up…so I pretty much had given up hope, despite J constantly telling me I needed to be there.

Late June I just happened to be working on something and needed to call DCL. While I was on the phone I asked if they knew of any special rates….BINGO!  That cruise was now on the list of ones I could book!  I put it on hold immediately.

I asked Skip (my husband) if he would like to cruise this summer and that I had enough funds to pay for it all and enough airline points to fly us all.  His response was a big fat no!  I did ask if it was ok for us gals to go (Claire and I) and he said he didn’t care. I then said I would ask my mom as well as she had been hinting for quite some time she wanted to do a cruise.

Mom said she had to wait till she cleared it from work, so Claire and I booked.  (Of course if you know my husband, he then later said he would rather we didn’t go and didn’t understand that we had paid in full already and it was nonrefundable).

A few days later, Mom said yes and she was added to the reservation.

And good news!!! Another friend of mine, “P”, was also coming now with her 2 daughters. Her birthday was after the cruise, but she too would be celebrating 50! J was also sailing with 3 of her daughters, one who was on our cruise last summer…so it was going to be a TON of fun!!!

43715883471_d39418d2dd_z.jpgpc3 by Jenseib, on Flickr

On to the planning!

Now if you read my title, I mentioned that I cruised for practically free.  That is true, but don’t expect to be able to use all the cost saving ways I used. To start with, I did get a discounted rate, though not cheap, it was cheaper than full rate.

Over the past year I had done everything I could to save up money and get gift cards for Disney.  I actually do this all the time.

My main way is by doing something called Swagbucks and I also dabble with My Points.  With these sites I do “offers”, watch videos, answer surveys, etc to earn points.  Those points can be cashed in for gift cards. I then take those gift cards and turn them in for Disney gift cards. 

This is not a quick and easy way to make money, but if you know some of the tricks you can earn free money.  I do it pretty much daily and can earn from $25-$150 per month.  I would say I average $75 a month.  Again, I work at this and I have been doing it for years so I know what credits best for me and how to run videos without me having to monitor them too much. I really don't have to spend much time or brain power to do it these days, but that is because I know what to do and how.

I also ask for gift cards for my birthday or other holidays, so I save those up as well.

When I have some extra cash, or get a rebate from something…I turn those into gift cards as well.

What it all comes down to is I had enough in gift cards to pay for Claire and I to cruise this cruise.  Mom had a Disney Rewards card and that paid half her fare, so she didn’t have much out of pocket there either.  When I talk about my saving ways, Mom and her costs are not included for the most part.........

On to flights.  We knew we would come in at least 1 day early and probably would stay 1 day after since the flights were pretty expensive to fly home the day the cruise disembarked.  It was cheaper to get a hotel than for the 3 of us to fly home that Sat., the day the cruise disembarked.

In the end, J talked me into staying an extra day as well so that we could spend Sunday at Magic Kingdom together.  The flight for Monday wasn’t really much of a difference from the Sunday flight and still the hotel cost was cheaper for 2 nights than flying home Sat. (Yeah those Sat flights were HIGH).

I booked Claire and I to fly with Southwest on points…coming in on July 10 and flying home July 16….early! For Claire and I, the only cost was tax and then I did purchase early bird check in for both ways. I believe the cost total for the 2 of us was around $80….so if you are keeping track…so far I have only spent $80 out of pocket.  Of course we booked Mom on the same flights and she did pay for her flights.

Hotel….we needed to pay for a prenight hotel.  J and I discussed it and we decided we wanted to stay at the port. We did some quick looking and then decided on the Radisson as it was pretty cheap and we really didn’t want to pay too much.  I believe it was just under $130 for a 2 queen room at a prepaid rate.  P also decided to stay there as well. This was also an out of pocket expense…but right now I am at about $210 in expenses…not bad for a 6 night vacation!

Ok….things are coming together!  Now we need to decide how to get to and from the port!

I had a hard time deciding on how we would be getting around….. to and from the port, the parks, etc.  Car rentals were going up faster than I could look and I knew I needed a good amount of space with Mom coming.  Yes, Claire and I pack a lot, but my Mom packs just as much as the 2 of us…literally.  She must plan to change 3 to 4 times a day!

In the end I went with Alamo, who had pretty much the best pricing, and rented cars for each way. It was still  very slightly cheaper for the most part than taking Disney transportation and would be the most practical too. The car rental from MCO to Port Canaveral was $98…basically for 24 hours….the one from Port Canaveral to MCO …keeping it from Sat. pick up till Monday morning drop off…was about $123.50…so add that to my out of pocket expenses…now around $432…give or take.

Hotels….yes we needed to stay 2 nights after the cruise and as I said before it was cheaper to do that than the Sat. flights had been for all 3 of us…..even using points, I try to be stingy.

J was staying at Port Orleans French Quarter and I was able to snag a discounted rate there….paid by gift cards!!!  No out of pocket cost for that!

P had family coming down after the cruise, so I believe they stayed at Art of Animation after the cruise.

Tickets.  This was a debate for me. Originally I was going to do just a 1 day ticket, but then staying longer I decided on 2 days. I am able to get a discounted hopper ticket through my work…but not for family or friends. I decided to get Claire just a 2 day base and if we decided to hop I would upgrade at the park. Again… both tickets were paid with GIFT CARDS!  Mom went with a 2 day base ticket as well and she paid for that.

This sounds like it all went smoothly, but remember that this was all booked very last minute…about 2 ½ weeks before we were leaving, so between getting work done and ahead, and researching and booking each segment….It was a crazy few weeks.

Oh…and we decided to do a private Fish Extender exchange between our 3 rooms….so I snuck in some shopping too.  Luckily, I found quite a few things at good prices and made up little baggies of the items for my friends and their kids.

We had all booked balcony rooms which were Guarantee….meaning they would assign us our rooms. It wasn’t long and we all had room assignments and lucky for us we were all put right next to each other all on deck 10!  I haven’t been on 10 before, so I was excited to try a new spot.

One other thing I wanted to add….I had posted earlier that I booked our air via points.  We typically fly Southwest when possible. I have a southwest credit card which earns points with purchases. Also if when we fly on cash flights, we earn points.  I also do surveys (something I was invited to from Southwest a few years back) and those earn me points as well. Just doing surveys I earn about 8,000 points, give or take, a year.  Depending on flight costs, that right there can get me a one way or even in some cases a round trip ticket.

For me, I am all about a deal and I have fewer arguments at home if I don’t have to pay much out of pocket! I also rather spend my money on vacations verses many other things.

Spending money....…Again, I don’t count this as out of pocket money for the most part. I have a stash that I save all year round…money from my birthday and other odd things that I may earn a little extra money goes into an envelope for vacation.  This money is ONLY for vacations so I never think of it as out of pocket.

And now…it’s time to go on VACATION!!!!!

July 9, 2018, Monday

We typically fly out of Columbus, which is about 2 ½ hours away.  The flights tend to be cheaper and direct and my sister lives there, so arriving the night before doesn’t cost us anything.

Mom had to work, so we planned to leave after she got done.  I believe she only worked a partial day and then went home to change and load her car. She then picked Claire and I up and we loaded our belongings in (crammed pack!) and started our journey to my sister’s house.  There was no need to get there too early as my sister was also working.

Once we arrived, we said our hellos and then headed right back out to go eat dinner.  We had decided on Matt the Miller’s, which has some great food and options that Claire would eat (she is sooo picky).

Service was slow tonight, but we were not in any hurry. 

Claire went with a steak……her favorite food.

29434732987_648d2a8eb2_z.jpgdinner1 by Jenseib, on Flickr

I went with a pick 2 combo, which was a flatbread and soup.

44371035491_31ccc82c6f_z.jpgdinner2 by Jenseib, on Flickr

It was very good and we had a nice time.  Mom insisted on paying. She said since I paid for all the extras for the trip she was going to be paying for many meals.  No use arguing as I know I won’t win.

After dinner, we stopped off at Graeter’s for ice –cream.  This stuff is like the best ice-cream ever!  Each trip to Columbus we do try to fit it in if possible.

44371035911_431077b5e8_z.jpgdessert by Jenseib, on Flickr

Of course I texted that pic to my other sister who is obsessed with ice-cream and Graeter’s.  That’s just the thing big sister’s do…right?  Hahaha.

We then headed back to Amanda’s and hung out for the evening and then went to bed.  I had to do some last minute work, so I had brought my laptop, however, I did not want to bring it to Florida with me.  I hadn’t thought about it, but we were driving to the airport and leaving Mom’s car there. I didn’t want to leave it in the car for the week and leaving it at Amanda’s would mean I couldn’t easily pick it up when we got back as she would be working.  In the end, she said she would bring it to her work as it is closer to the airport and we could just stop there after we got back.  We left some other things too then…like the clothes we had worn down that day. Why bring dirty laundry with us…right?

Claire and I slept in the spare room and I never sleep well before a trip and this was no exception.  Oh well…no need to fight it!

July 10, 2018, Tuesday

We had to get up at the crack of dawn as our flight was leaving at 6:55 AM.  Now Columbus Airport is small, so it doesn’t usually take too long to get through security.  And at the wee hours of the morning, the traffic is not an issue. It literally takes 10-15 minutes to get to the airport at that hour.

We decided on a time to leave and then got up and did a quick freshening up for the day and headed out.  No need to be too pretty.  We would be spending the day outside in Florida…in 100 degree weather. Actually not much different than home, but at home we don’t spend all day outside.

I dropped Mom, Claire, and the bags off and we checked those right in curb side and then I headed off to the Green parking lot….AKA..cheap parking lot.  We always park there and it’s only like $7 a day and not too hard to find, though I almost always pass it first then have to turn around.  LOL.

I found a spot…wow the lot seemed really full, but luckily it was right by a shuttle pick up station.  I saw one coming around, but I just couldn’t get parked and out fast enough so I had to wait for the next one.

43684919854_0310dcff62_z.jpgdeparting1 by Jenseib, on Flickr

I took a quick (blurry) picture so I would remember where to go next week when we got home.

I met up with Mom and Claire and we headed to the TSA precheck line.  Mom has TSA precheck and Claire and I both now have global entry, which includes TSA precheck.  The line was actually kind of long and regular security looked shorter, but when all was said and done, our line moved faster. Plus we don’t have to strip down or take shoes off.

We headed to our gate and had a little time for bathroom breaks and reading some emails on our phones and getting a little extra charge on the electronics and then it was time to line up.

We all had early bird check in and it was kind of funny…..I bought it for Claire and I right away.  Mom didn’t get her flights till later, and then added the EB even later than that.  Technically, the sooner you get it, the better number you get.  Mom’s number was better than ours and only a few people ahead of us. Who knows how that happened?

I will skip over the flight as I didn’t take early pictures (Claire was by the window), and it was uneventful other than people racing to the bathroom.

Is it just me? I try not to go to the bathroom if possible on a shorter flight, but sometimes I need to…but what amazes me is how many people are going as soon as the seat belt sign is off (or even before)  and my Mom is one of them. Many times it’s only ½ into the flight.  Oh well, I guess people love airplane bathrooms….me not so much.

I believe we landed pretty much on time and made our way to get our luggage. Woooohooo!  We are in Florida!

One of my bags was the first one out and on the carousel.  Wow!  Mom was having a little bit of issues handling her bags…she packed 2 big ones that she checked.  Claire and I each had a big one and a carry on size. I think we ended up giving Mom one of the carry on sized ones and taking one of her big ones to make it easier.

We headed off to Alamo, which had a big line, but I decided to try the kiosk to check in and it worked like a charm and we were off to the parking garage.

When we arrived at the garage we were told we could pick any vehicle in a particular row.  I typically am told this at MCO and usually it’s an upgrade and sure enough, there were several mini vans to choose from so we got one…which worked out fabulous for us. 

We struggled a bit trying to figure out how to get the 3rd row of seats down and only got them partially down, but it worked well enough.

We were officially on vacation now and headed off to our first stop!

We took off and headed towards Disney World. The one thing I like about Alamo is that you can breeze through the toll stations and it just adds it to your account.  Most rental companies that allow this have a daily fee…Alamo does too, but only on the days you use it, so that makes it nice. I despise stopping for tolls.

Soon we were parking and heading to the tram.

44352718912_765794b32a_z.jpgdhs1 by Jenseib, on Flickr

44352718362_7499d9d5a7_z.jpgdhs2 by Jenseib, on Flickr

We chose Hollywood Studios today so that we could see the new Toy Story Land!  I knew it would be crowded and hot and we did not plan to stay the whole day, but I thought it would be nice to see it first hand!

My special ticket had to be picked up at Guest Services and there was a LONG line. Really? Why do all these people need Guest Services???...Oh wait...Disney IT SUCKS!!!

I waited and Mom and Claire found some shade.  One CM came up to me and said she couldn’t help me with her tablet and I would have to go to the window…finally another did come and she was able to help me. I got the ticket in hand and quickly added it to my MDE and then went on to pick fastpasses.  Sadly, with my ticket I couldn’t do it ahead of time….but again, this trip was booked so last minute that that didn’t really make a difference.

We headed in and made way for the Storm Troopers.

44352718122_55ce0f8ea7_z.jpgdhs3 by Jenseib, on Flickr

44453631642_7371ce8831_z.jpgdhs47 by Jenseib, on Flickr

And off to Toy Story Land!

44352717762_5ffba19891_z.jpgdhs4 by Jenseib, on Flickr

44503655991_0c33410599_z.jpgdhs48 by Jenseib, on Flickr

30534763938_688cb4a5d0_z.jpgdhs5 by Jenseib, on Flickr

44503655591_5a451a030d_z.jpgdhs50 by Jenseib, on Flickr

43814268154_486b4422d7_z.jpgdhs51 by Jenseib, on Flickr

44531992231_7cee08c573_z.jpgdhs52 by Jenseib, on Flickr

44531991501_97540cef39_z.jpgdhs53 by Jenseib, on Flickr

44531991021_71a1688ff4_z.jpgdhs54 by Jenseib, on Flickr

As we passed by Slinky Dog Dash it said 70 minutes….my mom said “who in their right might mind would wait 70 minutes?”  I replied with “I’m surprised it’s not longer and was just thinking it was doable”  And Claire agreed.

44531990291_bc9b4fa5ee_z.jpgdhs55 by Jenseib, on Flickr

43814265314_c281c58977_z.jpgdhs57 by Jenseib, on Flickr

44531989901_42a57e1993_z.jpgdhs56 by Jenseib, on Flickr

It was bright and colorful!

We oohed and ahhed…but we were hungry too and needed a quick bite.

43814265054_064838cfdc_z.jpgdhs58 by Jenseib, on Flickr

Not much in the way of shade anywhere in this land though and not nearly enough tables for those eating.

43814264674_7c121fa032_z.jpgdhs59 by Jenseib, on Flickr

43814264134_b408750aa5_z.jpgdhs60 by Jenseib, on Flickr

Honestly, I wasn’t too excited about the choices but I wanted to try it out anyways.

42760672630_52d5139594_z.jpgdhs61 by Jenseib, on Flickr

44520722482_9e7bc91587_z.jpgdhs62 by Jenseib, on Flickr

Toy Soldiers are out and about!

42760672000_8eec355c8a_z.jpgdhs63 by Jenseib, on Flickr

We ordered the Monte Cristo to share…but Claire didn’t want anything.  Paid for with Gift card!

44520722222_a25d90fc10_z.jpgdhs64 by Jenseib, on Flickr

42760671570_a244606067_z.jpgdhs65 by Jenseib, on Flickr

29633043627_16be900363_z.jpgdhs66 by Jenseib, on Flickr

29633043137_4e48002a23_z.jpgdhs67 by Jenseib, on Flickr

The CM’s working saw me taking pictures and took my camera to take a picture of the Grown Up’s lemonade spout.

43661463995_cae92bf428_z.jpgdhs68 by Jenseib, on Flickr

43661463415_5956f1e057_z.jpgdhs69 by Jenseib, on Flickr

Our food came out and we went to look for a spot. Mom wanted shade and a seat and really neither were available.

We did find a standing table, but not much shade.

30534763808_0c771b3a02_z.jpgdhs7 by Jenseib, on Flickr

We totally laughed at the amount of tator tots.  They sure aren’t very generous…and of course Claire wanted those.

43661462885_47929e716c_z.jpgdhs70 by Jenseib, on Flickr

And they were cold…not luke warm…but cold.  The sandwich was just ok but I doubt I would ever get it again.  Mom only ate half of her half.  It wasn’t filling, but enough to tie us over till later.

We looked around some more. And took some pictures.

30534763608_46a44f09f9_z.jpgdhs8 by Jenseib, on Flickr

30534763458_eb4b20cfcb_z.jpgdhs9 by Jenseib, on Flickr

Claire really wanted to ride Slinky Dog and really I did too, but we knew Mom didn’t.  She said she would go find a spot to cool off and find us later.

We got in line.

30534763158_37f7d004bf_z.jpgdhs10 by Jenseib, on Flickr

It still said 70 minutes. The line was around the outside and again, this area was not thought out well and not much shade. They did have big umbrellas lining the way.

29465390397_bfa524813d_z.jpgdhs11 by Jenseib, on Flickr

As we got closer we got to talking to a CM….who was hilarious.  He was saying that Disney is SHOCKED that they are drawing so many people to this area. They didn’t think it would be this busy and didn’t schedule enough people at first and the Queue was made too small as they didn’t expect the crowds….oh and they didn’t think about needing shade either.  He said they had to quickly get umbrellas to line the queues after they realized it was going to be a hit hard with crowds.

Claire was just eating up all the info and the way he said everything was hilarious too. He just had this tone to his voice.

He also said that eventually when Galaxy Edge opens that that area will actually be the “entrance” and people are encouraged to enter there and then come into Toy Story Land and exit out the way we came in.  He said there is a big Toy Story Land sign already over there.

It was all interesting and it will be neat to see if that all works out or is true.

As we got into the main queue there were some fans set up, but not nearly enough in my opinion. Have I mentioned it was HOT????

43852799044_84e11c537e_z.jpgdhs71 by Jenseib, on Flickr

See how there is no shade?

43661449855_148b138e39_z.jpgdhs72 by Jenseib, on Flickr

30700871388_626fcb08d0_z.jpgdhs73 by Jenseib, on Flickr

You can kind of see the umbrellas lining the outer area though the plants.

44352714772_e8afb69c92_z.jpgdhs12 by Jenseib, on Flickr

29633040607_a506e86cd8_z.jpgdhs74 by Jenseib, on Flickr

29633040197_9eb3826c2b_z.jpgdhs75 by Jenseib, on Flickr

29633039917_5f65b900ba_z.jpgdhs76 by Jenseib, on Flickr

29633039487_43b3e51ec5_z.jpgdhs77 by Jenseib, on Flickr

This had the video of the ride safety instructions.

43852796454_68f4525a95_z.jpgdhs78 by Jenseib, on Flickr

And video….excuse my ugly sweaty mug at the beginning!

https://youtu.be/zt9Z5wCcaXA

43852796204_bdf235e5ef_z.jpgdhs79 by Jenseib, on Flickr

29633038397_e95beaa978_z.jpgdhs80 by Jenseib, on Flickr

While in line, we tried the new in park game through the app…we found it actually pretty stupid.  I hope they make it better.

43852795824_ae622363b9_z.jpgdhs81 by Jenseib, on Flickr

29465390047_64b2695fed_z.jpgdhs13 by Jenseib, on Flickr

As we were standing next to the glue bottle Claire noticed that the glue is made in Westerville, Ohio, which is where my sister actually lives.

44352714372_6eef9f7cfc_z.jpgdhs14 by Jenseib, on Flickr

29465389777_911d338a98_z.jpgdhs15 by Jenseib, on Flickr

The whole queue really is cute and done well (with the exception of shade and not enough fans).

44352713972_dcfb9a679b_z.jpgdhs16 by Jenseib, on Flickr

43852795394_de244977cd_z.jpgdhs82 by Jenseib, on Flickr

43852794724_cee1d06843_z.jpgdhs83 by Jenseib, on Flickr

43852793954_a0ee8504c6_z.jpgdhs85 by Jenseib, on Flickr

43852793334_9bb2e7a72c_z.jpgdhs86 by Jenseib, on Flickr

29633035727_9df72f3ec5_z.jpgdhs87 by Jenseib, on Flickr

Finally we were ready!!!!

29465389347_4d32e7bd27_z.jpgdhs17 by Jenseib, on Flickr

We are next!!!!

43852792594_27bbcc8f1b_z.jpgdhs88 by Jenseib, on Flickr

29465388327_72d59d3b1e_z.jpgdhs20 by Jenseib, on Flickr

43852794334_a7f63d38d7_z.jpgdhs84 by Jenseib, on Flickr

Soooooo excited!!!

29633035107_b3466f2ed9_z.jpgdhs89 by Jenseib, on Flickr

Time for our Amazing Slinky Dog Dash!!!!

30700861388_705c255e94_z.jpgdhs90 by Jenseib, on Flickr

I randomly snapped pictures through the whole ride.

42793400340_babd17c82d_z.jpgdhs91 by Jenseib, on Flickr

42793397100_ed4b0c61d9_z.jpgdhs92 by Jenseib, on Flickr

42793400140_d3a457f200_z.jpgdhs93 by Jenseib, on Flickr

We giggled the whole time!

42793399940_42aedab596_z.jpgdhs94 by Jenseib, on Flickr

44553934252_eff6a05a51_z.jpgdhs95 by Jenseib, on Flickr

42793399440_027d23e6b8_z.jpgdhs96 by Jenseib, on Flickr

42793399130_b8fb1aa191_z.jpgdhs97 by Jenseib, on Flickr

It was so much fun!

42793398920_47ebdcbab3_z.jpgdhs98 by Jenseib, on Flickr

44553933342_799779a088_z.jpgdhs99 by Jenseib, on Flickr

And then we spotted it!

42793398420_76abdb4f1d_z.jpgdhs100 by Jenseib, on Flickr

Yep! You can see Star Wars Land (Galaxy’s Edge)!!!!

42793398120_ee039da86f_z.jpgdhs101 by Jenseib, on Flickr

42793397880_c624cde84b_z.jpgdhs102 by Jenseib, on Flickr

42793397630_87c3de2031_z.jpgdhs103 by Jenseib, on Flickr

42793397380_4b7afc476a_z.jpgdhs104 by Jenseib, on Flickr

43694273485_104a7bbcd3_z.jpgdhs105 by Jenseib, on Flickr

Weeeeee!!!!

44568850692_a5c5ef6b8c_z.jpgdhs106 by Jenseib, on Flickr

44568849732_4c4567906d_z.jpgdhs107 by Jenseib, on Flickr

44568849002_5986543ae7_z.jpgdhs108 by Jenseib, on Flickr

44568848422_43b3dc0ac8_z.jpgdhs109 by Jenseib, on Flickr

44568847702_2f3bbbafd7_z.jpgdhs110 by Jenseib, on Flickr

44619150001_9737d7a675_z.jpgdhs111 by Jenseib, on Flickr

44619149031_b1514819bf_z.jpgdhs112 by Jenseib, on Flickr

That was soooo much fun!!! We loved it!  Honestly if it was cooler out we probably would have waited again.  All in all, it was just under 1 hour from the time we got in line till the time we got off the ride.  Not bad really, but with the heat and not much shade we just couldn’t do that again….and Mom was waiting for us as well.

We had texted her right before we got on the ride and let her know we would be meeting her soon.  She said OK and her phone was about to die.  UGH!  She has a portable charger, but she never brings it with her.

We did find her after we got off and I handed her a charger so that her phone would be charged back up again.  She had gone to watch the Incredibles first 15 minutes since it was in AC.  She said it was nice to be cooled off.

We came across the Toy Soldiers once again.

44352713462_78e93a75b0_z.jpgdhs18 by Jenseib, on Flickr

And then we left Toy Story Land for our first Fastpass!

29465388877_d2f1f7a74f_z.jpgdhs19 by Jenseib, on Flickr

Star Tours!  And it was fun!

We walked around a bit then and I think I was either answering emails or a text or something, so we found a spot to sit.

43573150335_6c90a25538_z.jpgdhs21 by Jenseib, on Flickr

43709410035_d360a78b25_z.jpgdhs113 by Jenseib, on Flickr

We did check out ToT, but the standby was long and Claire wasn’t feeling it either.

43709409585_0398c43f3c_z.jpgdhs114 by Jenseib, on Flickr

We also debated Rock N Roller Coaster, but we decided no on that too.  It was just so hot and we never planned to hit the park hard today (or this trip really) anyways.

Some more walking around and we saw Chewy!

30613025098_b173114185_z.jpgdhs22 by Jenseib, on Flickr

43573150075_21d7cefc08_z.jpgdhs23 by Jenseib, on Flickr

Claire wanted to ride Alien Saucer Spin and according to the App, we had just enough time….maybe….before our lunch reservation.  We decided to give it a try and hope we would get through on time.  

43573149965_78d3bd7462_z.jpgdhs24 by Jenseib, on Flickr

More video.

43573149675_ff72358efb_z.jpgdhs25 by Jenseib, on Flickr

44495337371_ca93f6c2fa_z.jpgdhs26 by Jenseib, on Flickr

44495336491_0571dff521_z.jpgdhs27 by Jenseib, on Flickr

I never did use the restrooms in this land, but mom did. I asked her if they were cute and she looked at me like I was crazy.  LOL.

44495335801_0f4fbe93ed_z.jpgdhs28 by Jenseib, on Flickr

Claire and I got in line and Mom once again sat out. I think she went back and watched the Incredibles again to cool off.

44495334991_86920017ef_z.jpgdhs29 by Jenseib, on Flickr

30748145348_8c71ddee94_z.jpgdhs118 by Jenseib, on Flickr

43709409345_e084ec7589_z.jpgdhs115 by Jenseib, on Flickr

43709409085_11e0a0c66c_z.jpgdhs116 by Jenseib, on Flickr

43709408885_252da31c45_z.jpgdhs117 by Jenseib, on Flickr

I think the wait was said to be around 30 minutes or so. It was so stinking hot too and I was sweating so much that my foundation (yes I wasn’t thinking and wore foundation that day) was melting off and getting in my eyes.

They were stinging so bad and my eyes were watering. I complained to Claire about it a few times and she later told me that the guy by us in line kept giving me dirty looks when I would.  Boy he is lucky I didn’t know that at the time.  I might have given him some of my eye sweat to try out and see if he liked it!  Hahaha.

44495334281_4c614ae8e0_z.jpgdhs30 by Jenseib, on Flickr

30748144768_066fec5fc2_z.jpgdhs119 by Jenseib, on Flickr

30748144408_63b3af6b6a_z.jpgdhs120 by Jenseib, on Flickr

As we got closer the line seemed to slow down.  It was going to be running really close to make it to lunch on time.

43777664624_3951b3eaf1_z.jpgdhs31 by Jenseib, on Flickr

43777664284_012744ebfe_z.jpgdhs32 by Jenseib, on Flickr

44495332661_ae73c32b76_z.jpgdhs33 by Jenseib, on Flickr

43713351225_90e7efdc6d_z.jpgdhs121 by Jenseib, on Flickr

42812350770_3b77d59e63_z.jpgdhs122 by Jenseib, on Flickr

Finally it was our turn.  Yep, it was also about 5 minutes away from our lunch ADR…but we would be ok. 

43713350765_85ee080e20_z.jpgdhs123 by Jenseib, on Flickr

And I took video of our ride!

It was a fun ride, but not great.  Many people think it is going to be like the Tea Cups…and it is not.  The spinning is really at a minimum.  It’s more of a figure 8 with a quick swing as you change tracks. I personally wouldn’t wait long for this ride.

After we got off we found Mom and headed to our late lunch.

They’re here!!!!!

43777663554_cb9905df85_z.jpgdhs34 by Jenseib, on Flickr

We saw a lot of Girl tour groups this trip.  

We arrived at 50’s Prime Time and checked in and had to wait for a few minutes.

42812350230_09eda3fbee_z.jpgdhs124 by Jenseib, on Flickr

43713350415_46f442f340_z.jpgdhs125 by Jenseib, on Flickr

Stop taking pictures of me!!!!

44495331611_ecb40f3e49_z.jpgdhs35 by Jenseib, on Flickr

We were seated.  We had a nice waitress, but she wasn’t nearly as fun as the server we had last year.  She wasn’t bad, but our guy last year was just awesome!

Mom and I got the combo plate to share and Claire got her own.

43907881414_4b3e692bd3_z.jpgdhs126 by Jenseib, on Flickr

It was good, but it seemed like a smaller portion this time…however it was just enough for us. Mom eats like a bird anyways.

43907881944_501297499c_z.jpgdhs127 by Jenseib, on Flickr

29688426877_74dae79e37_z.jpgdhs128 by Jenseib, on Flickr

It was a delicious meal and Mon paid for it.  It hit the spot!

We headed back out to the heat.  We had one more fastpass yet that we didn’t want to miss….Toy Story Mania.  It wasn’t till something like 4:15, so we had a little time to kill yet.  J’s family had landed and they were getting their rental car and heading off to the Radisson by the port. I told her we would be heading that way once we rode Toy Story.

We walked around a bit.

43777662874_7da8093628_z.jpgdhs36 by Jenseib, on Flickr

We did some shopping to keep cool. I think Mom bought some flip flops.

Another tour group!

43777662514_9518c521d0_z.jpgdhs37 by Jenseib, on Flickr

43907881074_940e16941b_z.jpgdhs129 by Jenseib, on Flickr

It was so darn hot!  We were totally melting so we went to any spot we could find to cool off.  

44495330261_41515b98b7_z.jpgdhs38 by Jenseib, on Flickr

We found some concept models for Galaxy Edge.

43777661674_738eb0d154_z.jpgdhs39 by Jenseib, on Flickr

44495329371_27872b6de5_z.jpgdhs40 by Jenseib, on Flickr

43777855824_a43666270d_z.jpgdhs41 by Jenseib, on Flickr

29688426687_5c0d86439b_z.jpgdhs130 by Jenseib, on Flickr

29688426607_db360f6d48_z.jpgdhs131 by Jenseib, on Flickr

43907880714_1fbc76cc0a_z.jpgdhs132 by Jenseib, on Flickr

Though it was cool in there compared to outside, it was still kind of warm.  Disney really needs to crank up the air in the summer.  I have found that it seems like they keep the AC in a lot of stores at a temp cooler than outside, but still not a comfortable cool.

We headed out and back towards Toy Story Land.

How on earth do people sneak these coolers in?  And why????

42686565640_f4a6015c49_z.jpgdhs42 by Jenseib, on Flickr

We stood by TSM till about 5 minutes before our fastpass was to open and then headed in.

29688426377_1a7896cb56_z.jpgdhs133 by Jenseib, on Flickr

43907880454_b793d5c136_z.jpgdhs134 by Jenseib, on Flickr

29688425947_59882540a2_z.jpgdhs135 by Jenseib, on Flickr

29697082937_6421a89314_z.jpgdhs136 by Jenseib, on Flickr

29697082487_00c7c748dd_z.jpgdhs137 by Jenseib, on Flickr

Even though we were in the FP line, it still had quite a line.

29697082007_3840466649_z.jpgdhs138 by Jenseib, on Flickr

29697079177_66db5da8ca_z.jpgdhs139 by Jenseib, on Flickr

29697081717_22ef7c86a0_z.jpgdhs140 by Jenseib, on Flickr

And our turn!

43777855204_d3a2d82858_z.jpgdhs43 by Jenseib, on Flickr

43777854884_c83f526b75_z.jpgdhs44 by Jenseib, on Flickr

Well…almost.  The ride went down right then and they had a guy come in to fix something.  Yeah…we were trying to hurry now and things were not going fast.

It didn’t take too long so we soon were on and shooting away!  Fun as always and we all left with sore arms!

The new exit is long and I took pics along the way.

29697081617_89c9c06a53_z.jpgdhs141 by Jenseib, on Flickr

29697081327_bfd7e524f6_z.jpgdhs142 by Jenseib, on Flickr

29697080847_2766fce5fe_z.jpgdhs144 by Jenseib, on Flickr

29697081137_f4f8c5bfe8_z.jpgdhs143 by Jenseib, on Flickr

29697080527_36a14d045e_z.jpgdhs145 by Jenseib, on Flickr

29697080157_7c448101c2_z.jpgdhs146 by Jenseib, on Flickr

29697079847_c951ec3f0c_z.jpgdhs147 by Jenseib, on Flickr

29697079617_2a1aa4e7bf_z.jpgdhs148 by Jenseib, on Flickr

Time to head out.  Sad to leave, but glad too. It was so hot!  We knew it was just going to be a short day and we were excited to see our friends.  J wanted to get dinner and they wanted us to come with them (which is why we didn’t eat a big lunch). But time was ticking and they were all getting hungry.  I let her know we were on our way out of the park now and I believe they were almost to Port Canaveral now.

I took pictures as we left.

43777854574_9d8b20a241_z.jpgdhs45 by Jenseib, on Flickr

43777854284_9e5cff2e74_z.jpgdhs46 by Jenseib, on Flickr

29697079347_81eaa88845_z.jpgdhs149 by Jenseib, on Flickr

29697079057_853a1db3f2_z.jpgdhs150 by Jenseib, on Flickr

Storm Troopers again!

30765607158_3ace78fd30_z.jpgdhs151 by Jenseib, on Flickr

43726330295_0f04a69b27_z.jpgdhs152 by Jenseib, on Flickr

30765606848_0492904b48_z.jpgdhs153 by Jenseib, on Flickr

30765606578_3e2706e412_z.jpgdhs155 by Jenseib, on Flickr

And with that we grabbed the tram and headed out to our rental van.  That sucker was STEAMING hot!  I turned it out and we opened the windows and cranked the air and let it cool a bit before trying to drive it.

I texted back and forth a few minutes and J’s family was starving. I told her she could wait if she wanted for us, or she could go eat if they rather.  We were on our way, but it would be about an hour or so before we got there.  She said they would wait for now.

We set my gps on my phone and took off…right into traffic.  We seemed to hit every traffic jam and there was even an accident.  In some cases we would be sitting still for a few minutes at a time.  Then later on I never could see what the actual problem was.  Needless to say, it was slow going for quite some time.

Once we got out a ways it was better driving, but still more traffic than I have ever seen on the road to the port.

We arrived at the Radisson and Claire let J know we had arrived and I checked in.  We went to find our room, which was in the part of the building that kind of looked dumpy on the outside.  Parking was hard to find as well, but we did find one near our building door.  We were on the same floor as J’s family, but they were further down in a nicer section.

We dragged our bags up to our room and I took some quick pictures. We had 2 rooms, one being a living room with kitchenette and then a bedroom with 2 queens.  The living room area had a couch…but the couch was NOT a pull out, which I think was odd.  There was plenty of room to have one.

30633843258_6c1dc6d22d_z.jpgportc7 by Jenseib, on Flickr

30633843098_b04eec8985_z.jpgportc8 by Jenseib, on Flickr

30633842878_58e3b3f1ed_z.jpgportc9 by Jenseib, on Flickr

30633844638_1c9441fd33_z.jpgport10 by Jenseib, on Flickr

30633842308_3e49870677_z.jpgportc10 by Jenseib, on Flickr

J’s family came down to our room and we introduced Mom to her and I met 2 more of her girls, Bella and Chloe.  Claire and I had cruised with Kelsey last summer.  They came in and looked at our room to see if it was like theirs and they said it was.

We decided to get food then.  I offered to drive since I had a van.  Mom was just going to stay back and shower and rest. I warned them all that Claire and I were hot and sweaty and not smelling pretty.  LOL.

We piled in the van and J’s girls figured out how to put the seats back up and we all crawled in and we drove to find some food.  There are several places along the water and we thought of Fish Lips or a few others in that line. In the end no one wanted to make the decision and we just went with Fish Lips.

30633842608_3e49870677_z.jpgportc2 by Jenseib, on Flickr

We were seated upstairs and outside and they turned the fan to blow on us…though it was still really hot!

I decided to start this trip in style with a cocktail!

30633844448_9ba5de5e19_z.jpgportc1 by Jenseib, on Flickr

I will say now I ordered way too much food!  Big eyes but the heat was making it hard to eat so much.

I started with a Caesar salad.

30633843948_dc2e3777fd_z.jpgportc4 by Jenseib, on Flickr

And I think I got the lobster roll…which was much more than I thought it would be.

30633843708_9c4097f592_z.jpgportc5 by Jenseib, on Flickr

Claire didn’t want anything at all, but I think I still ordered her something hoping she would eat.  She picked at it but didn’t eat much.  I guess I didn’t take a picture.

We had a lot of fun talking and catching up and getting to know her other daughters.

P had arrived at the hotel now too and he texted to say they were finding food.  We never did see her or her girls till the port the next day.

I paid my bill and I don’t remember how much it was, but I put it on my CC….but paid that off with my spending money stash when I got home.

We looked out at the water before we left and it looked so pretty outside.

30633844198_022df285fd_z.jpgportc3 by Jenseib, on Flickr

The girls wanted to go to Ron Jon’s, so we headed that way.  Claire and I have never been there so it was fun to look around.

30633843448_2b871c3823_z.jpgportc6 by Jenseib, on Flickr

It’s a huge store!  I bought a magnet and some bottles of water.  Mom had texted me to bring her water and it was just $1 a bottle so we got several.  We spent some time there as some of the girls tried to decide if they wanted something or not.

We then headed back to the hotel and could not find a parking spot.  I ended up parking quite a ways away on the other side of the buildings.  We went back to the room to find Mom sleeping, but after a bit she did wake up to take her water.  I told her I had left over food, but she didn’t want any.

We showered and settled in for the night.  Claire and I slept together and the bed was hard as a rock.  Had the couch been a pull out I would have gladly went out there to sleep, but it wasn’t and it was too small to lay on comfortably.

It was another restless night for me and I had developed the start of some blisters today too.  Yippee…vacation has officially started now…sore feet is the first sign!

July 11, 2018, Wednesday

Well that bed was AWFUL!  I did not sleep great, unfortunately, so I got up early and showered and decided I would head off to Walmart to buy another pair of sandals as I realized I only brought one pair besides my go walks and my feet were already blistering.

I messaged J to let her know I was taking off and if she needed anything to let me know. I set my gps and headed off.  Walmart was actually further than I expected it to be but not too bad.  I went in and looked at sandals and found a really cheap pair that was semi cute and comfy and I also found a dressier pair and bought both.  I walked out and J messaged me and asked if I could get her some dry shampoo as her girls were all using what she brought, so I turned around and got her some.  I should have bought some for us too. I thought Claire packed hers but it turns out she didn’t…but we survived.

J said they were getting donuts and asked what I wanted. I had her get 2 as I figured Mom wouldn’t want one…then of course I thought…I should have had them just get 3 just in case, because knowing how things go, Mom would want one if I didn’t get her one…and I was right and I ended up with just a half donut for myself in the end.

I drove back to the hotel and stopped to fill the van up with gas.  The first place wouldn’t work right so I left and went to another station.  In the end, when I got home, my debit stopped working because it flagged that I got gas in 2 different places in a short amount of time. I guess that is a good thing…but good thing I hadn’t planned on using the card for the rest of the trip.

Back at the hotel we ate our donuts and packed our bags back up and got ready to take the van back. I had it timed to take it back within 24 hours so that I wouldn’t be charged an extra day.  I happened to notice on the website that it said Alamo was closed today…I was a little worried about that, but I figured normally there weren’t ships in port on a Wed. but since Disney was coming in today I was sure this was an exception.

We loaded up and headed off and Alamo was open, but quiet and I was the first person there to drop off a vehicle and they hadn’t set up the signs yet, so they told me where to go. I headed back out to Mom and Claire and the shuttle was just taking off.  Mom said the guy never once asked if they were going to the port or if they needed a ride there. She was disgusted.  We could have made it if he had asked.  We waited a little bit more and another shuttle came.  We loaded up and soon were on our way.

It’s just a few minutes over to the port and we were left off and gave our bags to the porters and tipped the appropriate people and headed to get in line.  J was upstairs in the parking lot in line as they were keeping their car all week. She kept telling me to come up there and we debated.  Then someone walked by and said the line down here would be let in about 15 minutes after the one upstairs, so it might be better to go upstairs and many people made the dash along with us.  Luckily we were able to join the line with J. The line was pretty long and even getting in 15 minutes earlier, the ones at the back still may have been better off downstairs.

J told me that DCL had messaged her and told her to check in at the Concierge when she arrived.  She knows a lot of DCL people and she had a feeling she may have been upgraded for her birthday.

We stood and chatted in line for a while and finally we were slowly let in to the terminal and went through all the check points and got in line to check in. 

43668612772_faf97b9552_z.jpgpc1 by Jenseib, on Flickr

We had to wait a little bit for J’s family.

43715883731_613bdcffd9_z.jpgpc2 by Jenseib, on Flickr

She was right!  They had been upgraded…to concierge!  She was so excited.  It was an accessible room, but who cares?  We know they were all sold out before the cruise, so someone must have cancelled last minute.

We waited around and finally P showed up with her 2 girls, both cute as a button!  We all got acquainted.  I knew both J and P personally, but J and P had never actually met in real life before. They hit it right off (and have  cruised together again since then….which I really wanted to go with them, but Skip gave me a big NO!).

We compared our cards to be sure we were all going to be seated together and noticed we had first seating.  J likes first seating, but I prefer late.  Since it was her b-day cruise, I didn’t care so much but I never called to make a selection. Our rate makes us late automatically unless you ask to be wait-listed to first, but J had booked before that rate came out and asked for early dining then. I just left it.  For 3 nights I could live with early dining.

We gathered all together and Mom took a picture of all of us and our girls.

43715883471_d39418d2dd_z.jpgpc3 by Jenseib, on Flickr

Yes, I think we could all pass for sisters and even out girls could pass for sisters or cousins.  

J was able to board early with concierge and she had told them I was her sister and they were going to allow me and my gang to board with her, and then we said P was our step sister, but they said the group was too big.  P actually got an early boarding number (How? I don’t know as I got a really late one this time and I was NOT happy), so we just decided J would board and my family would try and board with P’s.  In the end, one of J’s kids went and got another card for their boarding, and gave it to me, so I had an earlier number and P boarded with me instead. 

It sounds crazy that we are worry about boarding times....but we wanted ON THAT SHIP!!!!  

As we were called, we went through and the lady tried to check to see that we all had a card…but we kept walking. LOL.  We got checked in, by-passed the pictures and boarded the ship!  We are home!

We told J we would meet her at Cabana’s as she had some stuff she had to do.  I tried taking a selfie while walking, but it turned out terrible and Claire glared….isn’t she so sweet?

43668611872_0ff195f376_z.jpgpc4 by Jenseib, on Flickr

Up at Cabana’s we found several tables and moved them together and got our food.  Now, I was having such a good time talking to P and the girls and Mom that I never took a single picture while there. P and I were catching up…we had both moved to different companies over the past year (at one time all 3 of us worked for the same one) so we talked about our moves and what we liked about the new companies verses the old and that kind of stuff. (And just to add, we did like our old company, but it was time for a move for both of us).  

In the meantime J had been messaging me over and over and I missed it.  I finally realized and responded.  She said she felt like we already kicked her out of our cool club.  Hahaha.  Nope….just talking too much.  She said the concierge now had a choice to eat in one of the dining rooms (I believe it was Royal Court) and they went there to eat, but would catch up with us after.  She said she had something important to tell me, but it was a huge secret and couldn’t be told in front of her kids and basically I had to take a blood oath.  OK then….you have my attention!

She also said she has been told we will have the BIG table at Royal Court…which is kind of a big deal.  J said usually you have to know someone or be celebrating something special and/or be in concierge.  Basically it’s not normal for an average Joe to land that table.  None of us have ever been at it before…wooohoooo!!!

Once done eating, J and family did eventually join us and we talked some more and some of the girls took off to look around.  I think Claire may have gone with Sydney and Sadie (P’s girls) for a bit too, which is shocking!!!  I took a few quick pictures and then J said she would show us her room.

43668611612_3439f6272f_z.jpgpc5 by Jenseib, on Flickr

43715882561_33bb042659_z.jpgpc6 by Jenseib, on Flickr

We felt so special heading up to Concierge!

42847317215_8c5519036f_z.jpgpc67 by Jenseib, on Flickr

Now my pics are terrible and again, we talked so much, so I didn’t take near as many as I should have.

43751775891_cb914fcb0c_z.jpgpc68 by Jenseib, on Flickr

42847317005_79446b5927_z.jpgpc69 by Jenseib, on Flickr

42847316655_c48150a9bf_z.jpgpc70 by Jenseib, on Flickr

42006289500_44de6dac5e_z.jpgpc71 by Jenseib, on Flickr

43814805711_733e06a1b8_z.jpgpc72 by Jenseib, on Flickr

43098471564_2e382d5ed6_z.jpgpc73 by Jenseib, on Flickr

43814805471_29f14b9711_z.jpgpc74 by Jenseib, on Flickr

43098471204_e7c55e60cc_z.jpgpc75 by Jenseib, on Flickr

Basically there are 2 bathrooms, one off the main bedroom and then one off the entrance hall. There was a pull down murphy bed near the table area and the couch turned into a full size bed.

29993154538_0aba3aa796_z.jpgpc76 by Jenseib, on Flickr

And a very nice sized balcony….that we sat out on one evening just chatting away….so nice!

43814421442_a27d248430_z.jpgpc77 by Jenseib, on Flickr

43814421152_8b8e5c57a9_z.jpgpc78 by Jenseib, on Flickr

Current view

43814420962_25c17db522_z.jpgpc79 by Jenseib, on Flickr

J said it was her b-day and she was getting the big bed all to herself!

43814420692_2d1d194022_z.jpgpc80 by Jenseib, on Flickr

To the far left of this picture you can see where the murphy bed is in the wall in the background. 

43841487052_ce1120880d_z.jpgpc81 by Jenseib, on Flickr

Claire had gone to our room but no one was there, so she messaged me and I told her to come on up and take a look. We were literally just one floor below J, almost in the exact location.

Murphy bed in wall.

42081251210_9cb4fa0021_z.jpgpc82 by Jenseib, on Flickr

43841485942_d3fcaf3dae_z.jpgpc83 by Jenseib, on Flickr

It was now just Mom, Claire and I in the room with J and she told me the “secret”!  Kelsey’s boyfriend was flying down on our Magic Kingdom day as a surprise and proposing!  He has a HUGE test on Monday so Kelsey has absolutely NO idea!  She will need me to help her pull this off.  She has a friend staying at Bay Lake who has offered to let Josh spend the night there (he was coming is super late Sat. night) and then bringing him over in the AM and they were going to get themselves situated and grab a photopass photographer for the proposal, but we had to distract and get Kelsey there on time.  

OMG!  How fun!  I had met Kelsey last summer and she told me immediately that her boyfriend was the one she was going to marry and I was excited to finally meet him and be part of the proposal too!

OK…hush hush…..Claire….don’t say a word!  She’s good with secrets though.

We headed down to our room and we were connected with P. I took no pics of my room either. LOL.  It’s the same looking room as always, just a normal balcony room.  We opened our connecting doors and P had room decorations from her boss.  It was so nice and cute!

43715882191_3ef8a3cf11_z.jpgpc7 by Jenseib, on Flickr

43715881771_8ea3203b2f_z.jpgpc8 by Jenseib, on Flickr

We did some unpacking and lost track of everyone.  It was time for the Muster Drill and we knew we were in the Walt Disney Theater again…YAY!!!!  We went to the port side as instructed by a few CM’s and went through the mad rush…to be told wrong side. UGH!  So we squeezed our way over to the other side and got a seat.  A little later we saw J and P come in together and they were seated in the side balcony.  It was funny, as last year we were on the port side and J was in the balcony over there and this year the balcony on the starboard side.

Now it’s time for a party!!!  

We actually waited a little bit before going up.  I really don’t need the whole sail away party fun anymore.  Yes, it is fun, but I don’t need to see it all or be up close to it the whole time.

Once we got up there I was shocked to see how many others felt the same way.

43715881451_8ffa42e9ab_z.jpgpc9 by Jenseib, on Flickr

It was the least crowded sail away party I have ever seen.

Video

Video

We found J at some point and then I spotted P and girls across the way.

43715881251_d876fd36ed_z.jpgpc10 by Jenseib, on Flickr

Drink in hand!

29849963148_11c564c461_z.jpgpc12 by Jenseib, on Flickr

Let the Fun Begin!

29849962058_2acd4a3257_z.jpgpc17 by Jenseib, on Flickr

I’m really enjoying your review! Thank you for posting it. We’ve only sailed on Wonder three times, and enjoyed our time on board, but it’s always so fun to read and see other’s experiences, and see the photos from the larger ships. Your writing is so bubbly and fun. Looking forward to reading more. 

1 hour ago, Dulciana8 said:

I’m really enjoying your review! Thank you for posting it. We’ve only sailed on Wonder three times, and enjoyed our time on board, but it’s always so fun to read and see other’s experiences, and see the photos from the larger ships. Your writing is so bubbly and fun. Looking forward to reading more. 

Thanks~!

I am going on the Wonder in 3 weeks...for the first time. I am excited to be completing my "Grand Slam" on the 4 ships! I love the Magic, so I am sure I will love the Wonder just as much...and several new ports for us too.

Buh Bye Port Canaveral!

42985517495_b7b8b2ac49_z.jpgpc84 by Jenseib, on Flickr

43720501711_49839d1e7d_z.jpgpc13 by Jenseib, on Flickr

I took this picture thinking it said Carnival Cruise….which I laughed about…When I got home I realized it said Canaveral Cruise….hahahaha

29849962508_c4b8de354e_z.jpgpc14 by Jenseib, on Flickr

43720501371_08f56c2189_z.jpgpc15 by Jenseib, on Flickr

We waved at the camera a bit and then turned around to have Claire take our picture.

43720500601_031b646e68_z.jpgpc16 by Jenseib, on Flickr

43720502001_550f98c749_z.jpgpc11 by Jenseib, on Flickr

I was messaging on and off with our friend Cass and she said she saw us sail away but didn’t see us but did take a pic of the ship.

44478366355_93efb7ee4f_z.jpg36971563_10156447086026171_7349925835123458048_n by Jenseib, on Flickr

I told her where we were standing and she went back to look and found us! 

44668571324_868645378d_z.jpg37002223_10156447118226171_3408217795333193728_n by Jenseib, on Flickr

Right when Claire was taking OUR picture!  LOL!!!

Off we floated!

30020049188_5de26e3f6b_z.jpgpc85 by Jenseib, on Flickr

43720500961_a8a0f2c530_z.jpgpc18 by Jenseib, on Flickr

We were so excited…we wished it was a longer cruise, but still happy to be with friends.

30020049118_1407ff983b_z.jpgpc86 by Jenseib, on Flickr

I always love these pictures as we sail out.

42985516035_1a4d4427d9_z.jpgpc87 by Jenseib, on Flickr

I think this is the busiest I have ever seen the beach.

30020048828_de17d4d65f_z.jpgpc88 by Jenseib, on Flickr

30020048668_b3c2e7ffab_z.jpgpc89 by Jenseib, on Flickr

We did some walking around and look who we ran into.

29849961108_a6de902ffb_z.jpgpc20 by Jenseib, on Flickr

We had early dinner tonight so it was time to get ready.  J told us not to bother to dress up as her kids wouldn’t be.  I knew Mom would no matter what.  I had some dressier clothes but not super dressy.  With a short cruise I knew I didn’t really want to go all out this time either. P debated, and I think in the end, they all went pretty casual too.

Animator’s Palate was our dining room tonight….and we were running a little late…but not too late.  The 3 of us were the last to walk in but not much further than the rest of our group.  When we arrived at our table there were people sitting there and I missed some of the commotion going on.  The people got up and left and the table was being reset as they had started drinking the water and eating the bread.  What it came down to was these people had this table number but a different dining room tonight…..however they did NOT want to eat in the dining room assigned tonight, so they sat themselves in Animators at the table.  Well they obviously didn’t think it through that someone else had the same table number.  Now when I thought this through later, if they had the same table number as us, that would mean that one night they had the big round table and it was a small group…so I think they just made up that story too and just went to some random table.  I don’t think they would have been at the big round table in Royal Court since that one is supposed to be a hard one to get.

The fact that they got past anyone and seated themselves at a table that wasn’t theirs on the  first night is a big deal on DCL though.  And I think some wait staff had been scolded about it later.

We got settled down at the table and the commotion died a bit and we started looking at our menus and met our servers. 

Steven was our server and he was EXCELLENT.  From what I gather he is a top server on DCL. Krasimir was our Head server but he told us to call him Crush…I think…That’s what I heard but I think J kept call him Krash, and given his real name, that makes sense too.  Either way, he was great too. We found out during the course of the cruise he also is a top Head Server for DCL.  He and J talked quite a bit since J knows a lot of crew, especially from the Magic and he knew many of those people as well.  I believe our Assistant Server was Ivelina….and honestly I can’t remember if she had a nick name or not.  She was nice…but we had an incident and I think after that she was intimidated.

So we made our drink orders.  Kelsey ordered champagne and most of us got soft drinks and we started chatted and I totally missed it…but Ivelina went to pour Kelsey’s drink and ended up dumping pretty much the whole bottle on Bella.  Bella was NOT happy and all wet.  Chloe took off her sweatshirt and handed it to Bella to wear and that is really when I noticed all that was going on.  Now Ivelina apologized profusely but it was done and kind of made for a not so pleasant dinner for Bella.

Now if you are familiar with how cruising works, the head server should have come over and taken care of matters, but he didn’t find out actually till after dinner…and I will tell you he did make things right later and was so sorry.

We made our orders and of course I got my favorite….the pasta! MMMMM!

28952820387_3b1eeb53e6_z.jpgpc90 by Jenseib, on Flickr

This was P’s and I snapped a picture.

28953190337_bf4fff35ae_z.jpgpc91 by Jenseib, on Flickr

I was sitting between P and J and trying to talk back and forth.  P did talk with Mom a lot, who sat next to her and P’s girls were sitting across from Mom.  My mom was in love with her girls and they are so nice.  Both girls are beautiful and friendly.

29875830808_17e4926f73_z.jpgpc22 by Jenseib, on Flickr

Claire was across from me.  She broke the umbilical cord enough to not be right next to me. Chloe and Bella then on her other side.  Like I said, my Mom loved Sydney and Sadie, and then she had this special bond with Chloe.  As the trip goes on, they become close and Claire said that Grandma dumped her for a new granddaughter.  Hahaha.

29875833008_97acfab647_z.jpgpc23 by Jenseib, on Flickr

I am terrible at remember the names of the foods I order any more.  I just get what sounds good.  So tonight…..I got a hunk of meat with carrots!

29875832748_cf27a76510_z.jpgpc24 by Jenseib, on Flickr

42985889885_3c6e929f91_z.jpgpc92 by Jenseib, on Flickr

We had good food and good conversations.  Time for desserts…and skinny Kelsey was not holding back!

29875832648_e1a41e63db_z.jpgpc25 by Jenseib, on Flickr

Well I wasn’t either really. Hahaha.

42842523995_6424ffce9f_z.jpgpc26 by Jenseib, on Flickr

29875832508_7337cfd586_z.jpgpc27 by Jenseib, on Flickr

We had some time before the show, which was Aladdin tonight.  This was the only show we planned on seeing since this was our third time on the Fantasy in less than 2 years. P’s family was also going to watch it, but J’s were going to just chill out for the evening.

We walked around a bit and Claire may have gone to the room at some point with Mom.

One of my favorite views….why can’t this cruise be longer?

29875832348_c99d82c7af_z.jpgpc28 by Jenseib, on Flickr

And look who I ran in to.  They were so cute, but I missed getting a kissing picture.

42842523535_ed71653082_z.jpgpc29 by Jenseib, on Flickr

29875830588_47c165a20d_z.jpgpc30 by Jenseib, on Flickr

29875831938_79e2836aaf_z.jpgpc31 by Jenseib, on Flickr

Some more wandering around.

42985889185_6d98b7149d_z.jpgpc94 by Jenseib, on Flickr

We browsed the shops.

28953189957_0b9cb45f27_z.jpgpc95 by Jenseib, on Flickr

Mom ended up buying Claire and I each a necklace. I have a necklace that says the “Dream” and one that says the “Magic” and I have wanted one with “Fantasy” on it…but back when I got the other 2 they were only like $20.  Now the new ones are pricey!!! Of course better quality too.  Now they were on a clearance type price, still pricey but much better than $150.  Mom bought it for me as a gift for letting her come with us…seriously…she paid her own way…no need to buy this.  An Claire got a Rose Gold Mickey…...I think with a pearl in it….also discounted. 

Kelsey was caught buying something and when J asked what she was buying and she said perfume…..she later showed me that she bought J the DCL exclusive Pandora beads for J’s b-day.  NICE!!!

A stop back in the room before we headed off to the show.

42842523205_2301e3e1dd_z.jpgpc32 by Jenseib, on Flickr

We found some seats and let P’s family know where we were via the chat feature on the app and they soon arrived and sat with us.  I really do love Aladdin, but I didn’t care for this cast. Of the 3 times I have seen it on this ship, this was the worst performance. (not that it was bad...just not as good)  Claire said she thought there were a few changed things and I agreed, though it just might be the way a particular set of cast members portray the scene but some things did seem a little different.  We did NOT like Jasmine and that made it hard to enjoy.

I did take a few pictures at the end like I always do.

29875831618_47a8aef721_z.jpgpc33 by Jenseib, on Flickr

29875831468_21aff10bc4_z.jpgpc34 by Jenseib, on Flickr

Carpet was the same guy from last summer and he is really good!

29875831338_fbf4a30ab8_z.jpgpc35 by Jenseib, on Flickr

29875830418_56b2f3e699_z.jpgpc36 by Jenseib, on Flickr

42842522345_0505579cb6_z.jpgpc37 by Jenseib, on Flickr

29875831068_0b7b551958_z.jpgpc38 by Jenseib, on Flickr

42842522005_0602f534ba_z.jpgpc39 by Jenseib, on Flickr

29875830898_547a7afce5_z.jpgpc40 by Jenseib, on Flickr

42842520755_fe5a77404b_z.jpgpc41 by Jenseib, on Flickr

43699030982_cf2922450f_z.jpgpc42 by Jenseib, on Flickr

42842794615_f9edc2be4a_z.jpgpc43 by Jenseib, on Flickr

43699029722_18b7f0ba8f_z.jpgpc44 by Jenseib, on Flickr

After the show we headed out to the atrium as P wanted to see a violist that was listed to be performing.  Claire was going to go do a drawing class with Sydney and Sadie.

43699030682_5e8efa8438_z.jpgpc45 by Jenseib, on Flickr

This couple was MAGNIFICENT!!!  She knew we were watching and made eye contact with us and probably thought we were stalkers after a bit. Hahaha.

You have to listen to this video….AMAZING!!!!  

We moved on up the steps and I was going to head one way and P was going to catch up with the girls when they started another song and we stopped and stalked again.  She sings too!  The guy would look up and smile.

42842794255_a7be01597a_z.jpgpc46 by Jenseib, on Flickr

Video

42842794105_ee7064e247_z.jpgpc47 by Jenseib, on Flickr

We watched a while more and then separated.

43699030102_0eb3064a0f_z.jpgpc48 by Jenseib, on Flickr

I just love this deck at night.

Claire wanted ice-cream so I headed up to Sweet on You and got her some Mango.

42842793645_acb3db8b37_z.jpgpc49 by Jenseib, on Flickr

I walked out by the pool deck and found J and her kids all getting food at the fast food locations out there and stopped and talked a bit with them but I couldn’t stay too long because Claire’s ice-cream was melting.

I headed down to D-Lounge and gave Claire her ice-cream while she continued to draw.

43699029462_293fc87702_z.jpgpc50 by Jenseib, on Flickr

They were drawing Stitch.

43751777811_546e20e890_z.jpgpc51 by Jenseib, on Flickr

And then Stitch came in!

43703352552_de04770a2a_z.jpgpc54 by Jenseib, on Flickr

This was the first drawing class I have ever gone to where the character came for a visit.

43703352362_10791fb35f_z.jpgpc55 by Jenseib, on Flickr

He made the rounds.

43703352042_db2c727f88_z.jpgpc57 by Jenseib, on Flickr

28953189667_69d5a97caf_z.jpgpc98 by Jenseib, on Flickr

And we tried to get him with our girls…but weren’t very successful.

43703351722_1911dc77d3_z.jpgpc59 by Jenseib, on Flickr

42847316855_54577e2e5a_z.jpgpc60 by Jenseib, on Flickr

43751776611_23a14b20b0_z.jpgpc61 by Jenseib, on Flickr

Back to drawing.

42985887705_07189a61ea_z.jpgpc99 by Jenseib, on Flickr

43703351372_23a14b20b0_z.jpgpc62 by Jenseib, on Flickr

Now some did better than others….but I give them all credit for trying and having fun!  Hahahah!

After the drawing class there was a game show!  I believe it was Family Fusion.  Now P is SUPER competitive and loves this kind of thing.  Claire….not so much.  P said we were doing it…and we made noise and of course were picked.  Claire would not join us.  It was way too embarrassing! 

We all went up on stage and I was now part of the P family.  The thing with Family Fusion is that you need to know a bit about your family to answer questions, so it wasn’t a great plan. Hahaha…..that being said, there were true families up there that didn’t do so well either.

We sent Sadie out on front for the first question.

43751776341_563c241900_z.jpgpc63 by Jenseib, on Flickr

She had to match the answer we thought she would give and I am pretty sure we didn’t match.

42847317425_c0e2218fa5_z.jpgpc64 by Jenseib, on Flickr

Claire took a few pics of us as we went.

44187516412_30966dc800_z.jpgpc100 by Jenseib, on Flickr

You can see P totally getting into it and being serious.

44236375251_2fd6e22a65_z.jpgpc101 by Jenseib, on Flickr

43751776121_d0752675b5_z.jpgpc65 by Jenseib, on Flickr

I think we ended up being 3rd…out of 4…so yeah…we sucked…but we had a lot of fun and laughed a LOT!

Claire headed back to the room and so did P and her girls.

I went off on my own for a bit.  Love the ship at night!

43751775541_4a0f73737b_z.jpgpc66 by Jenseib, on Flickr

Claire messaged me that Grandma was sleeping and P said she could go in her room…was that OK?…sure thing! And they were ordering room service…could she get some?….Yes Claire…it’s not like she had to come up with money.  Hahaha.

I roamed around a bit and got to talking to some people and then went back to the room and then through the connecting into P’s room.  We ended up talking for a long time and then room service came and they had ordered a ton of stuff and I ended up snacking on it too.  We talked sooooo long that it got to the point I could barely sit up anymore I was so tired, so we finally went back into our bed…only to realize I left my phone in their room and had to knock to get it back.  Sorry!

We got ready for bed and Claire was in luxury this cruise as she was getting to sleep with me in the big bed!  And out we went!

July 12, 2018, Thursday, Nassau

I woke early and decided to head out to see where we were.  Close.... but not quite to Nassau yet.

43198703954_93b77fbb59_z.jpgnass3 by Jenseib, on Flickr

30047618098_b94920955e_z.jpgnass1 by Jenseib, on Flickr

42107861860_48c841cd78_z.jpgnass5 by Jenseib, on Flickr

I did a walk around to take a few pictures.  We had no plans to do anything today, so I was just taking my time.

30047617198_8bcecbf815_z.jpgnass6 by Jenseib, on Flickr

30047616988_40bdb916c6_z.jpgnass7 by Jenseib, on Flickr

42107861200_6a020d3403_z.jpgnass8 by Jenseib, on Flickr

43917012261_ca4ce82b1b_z.jpgnass9 by Jenseib, on Flickr

42107860860_3b64df4c5a_z.jpgnass10 by Jenseib, on Flickr

43019977315_322aa1ae3e_z.jpgnass11 by Jenseib, on Flickr

42116080980_c58647bb04_z.jpgnass12 by Jenseib, on Flickr

42116080690_0bd67afb4d_z.jpgnass13 by Jenseib, on Flickr

42116080520_432597166b_z.jpgnass14 by Jenseib, on Flickr

I went in to the Cove Café and got a little treat.  Can you believe I NEVER went in once on the 10 night cruise last year?  I remedied that today.

43019976795_a69aa1409e_z.jpgnass15 by Jenseib, on Flickr

43212487724_7457c9152d_z.jpgnass16 by Jenseib, on Flickr

43212487414_d7fa380872_z.jpgnass18 by Jenseib, on Flickr

I got totally wild with a rice crispie on a stick!

28994110847_4d7daec0f1_z.jpgnass17 by Jenseib, on Flickr

And back out to walk.

28994110397_12a7c9b063_z.jpgnass19 by Jenseib, on Flickr

43212487044_c53becdafa_z.jpgnass20 by Jenseib, on Flickr

More people were starting to stir and come out.

42140861890_224a6e7973_z.jpgnass21 by Jenseib, on Flickr

43901517642_fd361d4877_z.jpgnass22 by Jenseib, on Flickr

43949611931_83efc0befb_z.jpgnass23 by Jenseib, on Flickr

43949610731_4de332d1f7_z.jpgnass24 by Jenseib, on Flickr

And I went to take some pics of the drink stations…..which no longer have straws!!!

43901517362_f7ed4aaf4a_z.jpgnass25 by Jenseib, on Flickr

43901517152_8e4013c155_z.jpgnass26 by Jenseib, on Flickr

The no straws and lids thing started not too long before our cruise.  I don’t like it. I know why they do it, but I am a straw girl.  The dining room still had straws if you asked…and we did.   I am told at the drink station you can find a server and ask for a paper one…and they are pretty thick and sturdy from what I saw. 

When we found out there would be no straws we packed our own mugs with straws to use.

43949611401_7f284603e8_z.jpgnass27 by Jenseib, on Flickr

43901516792_a9373dffa6_z.jpgnass28 by Jenseib, on Flickr

43949610381_f815df9a55_z.jpgnass30 by Jenseib, on Flickr

43237157484_9935e3407c_z.jpgnass31 by Jenseib, on Flickr

43237157264_8158248a4e_z.jpgnass32 by Jenseib, on Flickr

43237157094_7fa1d1c67a_z.jpgnass33 by Jenseib, on Flickr

43237156884_a6e9df82fd_z.jpgnass34 by Jenseib, on Flickr

The sad thing about a short cruise…not enough time to have several visits here!!!

43237156694_1f8036b144_z.jpgnass35 by Jenseib, on Flickr

43237156594_236d0d7330_z.jpgnass36 by Jenseib, on Flickr

I made my way through Cabana’s, taking a few pictures of the offerings.  It was busy with those who planned to go to port today.  We just planned to get off later and walk around a bit and come back, so we were in no hurry at all.

43237156544_4836f6921a_z.jpgnass37 by Jenseib, on Flickr

43989412042_bacd1b059a_z.jpgnass46 by Jenseib, on Flickr

42228512080_092fe2a7da_z.jpgnass47 by Jenseib, on Flickr

43237156404_cf26064941_z.jpgnass38 by Jenseib, on Flickr

43237156334_3be7917821_z.jpgnass39 by Jenseib, on Flickr

43989411812_4d7a78d078_z.jpgnass48 by Jenseib, on Flickr

42228511920_f55e4743aa_z.jpgnass49 by Jenseib, on Flickr

43989411642_d4030be026_z.jpgnass50 by Jenseib, on Flickr

43237156204_e2fd7af4b6_z.jpgnass40 by Jenseib, on Flickr

43294933484_0ecf18d9d6_z.jpgnass41 by Jenseib, on Flickr

43294932294_dfc8e3b765_z.jpgnass45 by Jenseib, on Flickr

44013638471_944f87c798_z.jpgnass42 by Jenseib, on Flickr

43294932794_31a51bdcfb_z.jpgnass43 by Jenseib, on Flickr

44013638221_ab967e56f0_z.jpgnass44 by Jenseib, on Flickr

And back out I went.

43155908675_7eb818cfcc_z.jpgnass56 by Jenseib, on Flickr

43155908445_816dd6b5bd_z.jpgnass57 by Jenseib, on Flickr

43155908005_36f1f7033f_z.jpgnass59 by Jenseib, on Flickr

43155907865_870951abc0_z.jpgnass60 by Jenseib, on Flickr

29132735957_072d3a4688_z.jpgnass61 by Jenseib, on Flickr

42260464620_d3402b072f_z.jpgnass62 by Jenseib, on Flickr

At some point I took this video.

I ran down to the room to see how the family was doing.

29132735707_85ae59e7bc_z.jpgnass63 by Jenseib, on Flickr

Mom was up….Claire….not so much!

42413373520_2cbaa2c459_z.jpgnass127 by Jenseib, on Flickr

We got her up.  I had no issues with her sleeping in too a point, but I didn’t want her to sleep the vacation away.

Kelsey and Chloe came to bring us some bottles of water from Concierge. I found out they had been leaving bottles at our door, but several times we never found them….which means there is a thief onboard taking them as they passed by. GRRR!

Kelsey said she ordered for her room to be decorated for her Mom’s b-day. How exciting. J was out scuba diving today, so it should be done when she comes back.

She also ordered a cake to be delivered to the dining room tomorrow night.  J knows how to get these fantastic cakes for her kids b-days and Kelsey wanted to return the favor for her mom. She said that no one wanted to take responsibility and she had one heck of a time getting one ordered. Now with as many times as their family has sailed with DCL, you would think the crew would be falling over backwards to get them a cake.

We then headed off and got a bite to eat.

42320882410_85ae40eeb8_z.jpgnass115 by Jenseib, on Flickr

44220699671_6830f1c712_z.jpgnass116 by Jenseib, on Flickr

After we were done eating, Mom and Claire headed back to the room to get ready and I went up to take pictures in Meridian and out the back.

42413374090_865a7a3322_z.jpgnass125 by Jenseib, on Flickr

30353679178_e3834fb3e7_z.jpgnass126 by Jenseib, on Flickr

44172480712_c539980ef8_z.jpgnass117 by Jenseib, on Flickr

43315344795_3f35748163_z.jpgnass118 by Jenseib, on Flickr

43315344535_6fc9213ed7_z.jpgnass119 by Jenseib, on Flickr

44172480122_52081d8132_z.jpgnass120 by Jenseib, on Flickr

30353680228_e8045d29af_z.jpgnass121 by Jenseib, on Flickr

30353678388_7833ea332a_z.jpgnass122 by Jenseib, on Flickr

42413374440_eda5e2c9f2_z.jpgnass123 by Jenseib, on Flickr

30353679648_ce24db473c_z.jpgnass124 by Jenseib, on Flickr

30353678798_91e5b641bb_z.jpgnass128 by Jenseib, on Flickr

42413373210_4173e3af16_z.jpgnass129 by Jenseib, on Flickr

I headed back to my room and collected my family.  We packed a bag and headed down the steps to get off the ship.

43315784145_f01544b128_z.jpgnass130 by Jenseib, on Flickr

And started off on our scorching walk.

29301165917_94d712d6f0_z.jpgnass131 by Jenseib, on Flickr

I wanted Claire to stop here for a pic but she refused. I did see P got her girls to do so though.

29301168627_422395ef12_z.jpgnass132 by Jenseib, on Flickr

29132734887_f9e8a6c8fd_z.jpgnass64 by Jenseib, on Flickr

We were not the only ship in port today.

42260464260_df9ff49d60_z.jpgnass65 by Jenseib, on Flickr

And keep in mind, the Fantasy is NOT normally ever in Nassau! (I had secretly  wished the Dream would have been in port that day too...for the side by side picture).

29132735437_d16c026d42_z.jpgnass66 by Jenseib, on Flickr

42260463810_dbbc7f24c2_z.jpgnass67 by Jenseib, on Flickr

We got behind the SLOWEST people and had a hard time getting around them and finally we opted to take a longer sidewalk around just to be able to get away from them.

29132735117_99a2a9638d_z.jpgnass68 by Jenseib, on Flickr

We just wanted to browse, so we went in and out of shops and into the straw market as Claire had never been in there.

42260463600_4a5ed6dace_z.jpgnass69 by Jenseib, on Flickr

It’s too crowded in there with narrow aisles, but we did some quick looking and left and then in and out of shops.  Claire got a few shirts and I got a magnet or 2 and I think Mom bought an item or 2. Claire declared it was just too darn hot and we headed back to the ship.

42428912820_22613ac256_z.jpgnass133 by Jenseib, on Flickr

42428912500_fb0b212985_z.jpgnass134 by Jenseib, on Flickr

Claire rested in the room to cool off, and I got in my suit and got in the pool with P for a bit.  She then left to do something and I stayed in a bit longer and then I headed to the room too and took a short nap. 

Mom and Claire wanted to play Bingo so they headed off and I decided to do a load of laundry.

29850412938_d3cf46ea7b_z.jpglaundry1 by Jenseib, on Flickr

To my surprise, the washers and dryers have changed in the way you pay and they now TEXT the app when they are done!  So I took pictures of everything (which I won’t bore you with).  I loved this new system.

43698660342_c4925f7e5d_z.jpglaundry17 by Jenseib, on Flickr

42842491985_6c6c45f669_z.jpglaundry16 by Jenseib, on Flickr

I sat on my balcony while I waited for the washing and messaged with my friend Cass for a bit and then flipped everything over to the dryer and went up top.

42428912240_85a69f4d28_z.jpgnass135 by Jenseib, on Flickr

29301167737_8a802a050a_z.jpgnass136 by Jenseib, on Flickr

It was a totally lazy day and afternoon. I didn’t take much in the way of pictures and soon it was time to leave port.

42428911860_44da8540da_z.jpgnass137 by Jenseib, on Flickr

29301167457_68ec6fcfba_z.jpgnass138 by Jenseib, on Flickr

It was now time for early dinner in Enchanted Garden!  It was pirate night, but we chose not to dress this time around.

Crush/Crash came right over and apologized for the night before and let us know he never found out about any of the issues till much later that evening.  He wanted to make things right was sending a bottle of prosecco over for the adults and the kids all would be getting smoothies.  Sounds good to us!

As my glass was being poured, Chloe was in the background being a clown!

29301167157_7b888e96d6_z.jpgnass139 by Jenseib, on Flickr

Claire’s smoothie.

42428911240_3120b2af22_z.jpgnass140 by Jenseib, on Flickr

Claire got wild tonight and out of her comfort zone of her usual steak and fries and ordered a soup too.

29301166777_669482d40d_z.jpgnass141 by Jenseib, on Flickr

I think this was P’s.

42260463150_cd36c974d1_z.jpgnass70 by Jenseib, on Flickr

And this has to be mine as I love the Lobster Ravioli there.

43371329544_d72b4e2acb_z.jpgnass71 by Jenseib, on Flickr

So we are laughing and joking and J asked me if I think the plants are real above my Mom’s head and she dares me to ask my Mom to touch them…so I do….and she does!  Yeah, it doesn't take much to amuse us!

43371329934_0e3967aedc_z.jpgnass72 by Jenseib, on Flickr

And we are childish and just start laughing hysterically.  And just an FYI…they are fake!  Mom was a good sport!

43371329744_d646d28da2_z.jpgnass73 by Jenseib, on Flickr

I ordered a couple of entrée’s tonight.

43193916585_35ae1d9288_z.jpgnass76 by Jenseib, on Flickr

29162759537_7893573a74_z.jpgnass77 by Jenseib, on Flickr

43193916485_8dcc3f6ac7_z.jpgnass78 by Jenseib, on Flickr

All were good, but there was no way I could eat all of each.  I wish they did combo plates with smaller portions. I would love to order one of those.

I had called DCL before we cruised to be sure to note my friend’s b-days.  Tonight we were celebrating P’s.

42428910850_591076ef88_z.jpgnass142 by Jenseib, on Flickr

I brought her a little gift as well to celebrate!

I will go off subject here too.  We had done a private fish extender exchange between our 3 rooms and it is so fun to buy for friends and their kids. I really enjoyed buying when I knew the recipients (or at least knew them better than total strangers) and we got such great gifts as well. My mom was so impressed with everything and that they thought of her too.

Back to desert!

This looked good, but really wasn’t that good…well the ice-cream was fine.

29301166387_4781aebb8a_z.jpgnass143 by Jenseib, on Flickr

And that was just as well as I had had plenty to eat already.

When we were done we had the girls stop in front of the fountain to get some pictures.  We had some funny faces and laughter so it was hard to get a good shot.

42428910340_718caa949e_z.jpgnass144 by Jenseib, on Flickr

42428909850_9dff22430b_z.jpgnass145 by Jenseib, on Flickr

We walked out to the atrium to watch the violinist…only it was a different one tonight…just a single guy. He was good…but not our favorite couple.

I think P may have taken her girls to the show.  We walked around a bit on deck 4 and just enjoyed the night.

43193916025_d6a23e9587_z.jpgnass79 by Jenseib, on Flickr

This time of evening is just so wonderful and I could spend a month just staring out like this.

29162759377_2acd219d20_z.jpgnass80 by Jenseib, on Flickr

Claire headed back to the room to change. I think she was going to watch a movie. I was going to eventually meet up with P and J in Ooh La La for a drink. So I took some pictures for now.

43193915985_a83baa7ea8_z.jpgnass81 by Jenseib, on Flickr

29162759337_7266ed384f_z.jpgnass82 by Jenseib, on Flickr

43193916305_8d6d08b9ef_z.jpgnass83 by Jenseib, on Flickr

29162759197_f486eb0da8_z.jpgnass84 by Jenseib, on Flickr

43193915905_a83baa7ea8_z.jpgnass85 by Jenseib, on Flickr

44052241262_fee067618c_z.jpgnass87 by Jenseib, on Flickr

44052241222_10f61c7712_z.jpgnass88 by Jenseib, on Flickr

44052241082_883fee9d9e_z.jpgnass89 by Jenseib, on Flickr

I spotted the violinist from tonight down the hall and when I passed him I told him “good job”.  Lol

44052240942_32b38c4539_z.jpgnass90 by Jenseib, on Flickr

I stopped in at Tiffany’s.

44052568162_3a71144e45_z.jpgnass91 by Jenseib, on Flickr

More people were in here this cruise than last, but I still don’t see it doing a big business on the ship.

44052566962_43bc93204e_z.jpgnass92 by Jenseib, on Flickr

29163164627_e490eea975_z.jpgnass93 by Jenseib, on Flickr

44052567782_41df47861f_z.jpgnass94 by Jenseib, on Flickr

44052567632_caef5db790_z.jpgnass95 by Jenseib, on Flickr

29427067087_7b31e664de_z.jpgnass146 by Jenseib, on Flickr

42554982250_5dc132d70f_z.jpgnass147 by Jenseib, on Flickr

J and P messaged me that they were at Ooh La La and I better get my rear over there.  On my way!

42554981920_4fbec62758_z.jpgnass149 by Jenseib, on Flickr

29427066647_032c7e9d95_z.jpgnass148 by Jenseib, on Flickr

44316052092_d2d43974d9_z.jpgnass151 by Jenseib, on Flickr

They both had brought a drink with them and I ordered one and we talked for quite a while and had a nice time.

We wanted a picture up at the bar and the bar tender said he would take one. P has a convincing personality and soon we were behind the bar getting a few quick shots!

43216422185_820ca9b336_z.jpgnass109 by Jenseib, on Flickr

30254977298_9c9df99555_z.jpgnass114 by Jenseib, on Flickr

And then we quickly scrambled back out.

43458271175_5447328c83_z.jpgnass152 by Jenseib, on Flickr

It was time for fireworks and Claire was messaging me, so ran I to get her and P got her girls and we met up top.

44052567492_155dfd4783_z.jpgnass96 by Jenseib, on Flickr

29427066347_6172d6e8aa_z.jpgnass150 by Jenseib, on Flickr

And then they began!

44316051462_965baaf4a6_z.jpgnass153 by Jenseib, on Flickr

We didn’t have the best spot but we could still see them.

43458270775_bdeb529c43_z.jpgnass154 by Jenseib, on Flickr

Video

After that, we headed off to the pirate buffet. We weren’t really hungry but P’s girls wanted to go check it out.

44052567332_15b1d6bc07_z.jpgnass97 by Jenseib, on Flickr

29163164017_00038ae297_z.jpgnass98 by Jenseib, on Flickr

29163163867_3d96ff0aaf_z.jpgnass99 by Jenseib, on Flickr

29163163757_24ac23a786_z.jpgnass100 by Jenseib, on Flickr

44123241041_7cd8a2dba7_z.jpgnass101 by Jenseib, on Flickr

43216422555_7429f37b54_z.jpgnass102 by Jenseib, on Flickr

43216422495_fc2f421ba1_z.jpgnass103 by Jenseib, on Flickr

43216422355_7fb7b6dbb9_z.jpgnass104 by Jenseib, on Flickr

44123240711_a54b99f55c_z.jpgnass105 by Jenseib, on Flickr

30254977618_4e03b29a3f_z.jpgnass106 by Jenseib, on Flickr

43216422255_515b1d09ff_z.jpgnass107 by Jenseib, on Flickr

I got a couple of things to eat and snacked on them. I personally am not a huge fan of the pirate buffet.

44123240581_b1dac87b42_z.jpgnass108 by Jenseib, on Flickr

After that, Claire went back to the room and I headed up to J’s room where we chatted again into the wee hours of the night. Her kids were all laying in their beds but talking with us and it was like a big slumber party and we had a lot of fun again.

When I got too tired, I headed back to my room to head to sleep.

Sept. 13, 2018, Friday

Today was J’s b-day….the main reason I was cruising this sailing….well there were several, but the main one was to celebrate with my friend.

I got up and did my morning routine of walking around a bit, and got Claire up earlier today.  We had to get to that Beach!!!

We did have breakfast with some of our friends and a server J knew came up and they chatted a bit.  He told us he would send us something special for dinner.

Off we went!  A few pictures

29746838508_2679a6bb38_z.jpgcc47 by Jenseib, on Flickr

43491069832_bf4e468f51_z.jpgcc19 by Jenseib, on Flickr

43569237522_d545515881_z.jpgcc48 by Jenseib, on Flickr

Ok, today I TOTALLY slacked at pictures.  We were just having too much fun.

We headed off the ship and found a bunch of seats together. Mom was not getting off right away so I told her to message when she was getting off and I would try to keep checking. I also told her I would try to message her our location too so she would have an idea where we were too.

It was hot but we had some fun.  I am not posting our pics since we are silly and in bathing suits…but we did a photoshoot…of stupid poses and silliness. Some of J, P and I, some with our kids….etc.  We just had a good ole time and were doing a lot of laughing. 

41863461830_30507b2d07_z.jpgccday34 by Jenseib, on Flickr

Then we headed out to the water. It was so stinking hot and it felt good.

44862328974_19140a8551_z.jpgkids by Jenseib, on Flickr

J’s girls were flipping each other around and having a good time.  I then spotted Mom walking and shouted and waved and she found us. Perfect timing.  And though she hadn’t found our chairs she actually had set her stuff only a few chairs away.  My Mom is not a swimmer, but it was so hot that even she stayed in the water a long time with us.

We went out to the rope and the water was deep. Wow! I didn’t remember it being so deep before. We could not touch!  Then we came back and played around and went and sat down in our chairs a bit and some had some drinks and some might have gotten a little tipsy….hahaha.  Not me though!  I was the mother hen!

29667168718_edee3c9978_z.jpgcc21 by Jenseib, on Flickr

Time for lunch!

29667168948_7378610616_z.jpgcc20 by Jenseib, on Flickr

Love the potato salad!!

43491069042_409ef8c612_z.jpgcc22 by Jenseib, on Flickr

I think P took this picture of all of us. Too bad we didn’t get someone else to get it so we could have had her in it.

42816421725_bd2eb1dedd_z.jpgcc50 by Jenseib, on Flickr

We had a fun lunch and then headed back to the beach.

29667167068_dd67c2e64c_z.jpgcc23 by Jenseib, on Flickr

At one point it looked like rain in the distance and many people got worried and packed up and went back to the ship.  I think Mom was one of them…but she also had enough of the beach and heat.

We stayed put.

42624119355_0b04578d1b_z.jpgcc1 by Jenseib, on Flickr

42811836964_131a457a84_z.jpgcc2 by Jenseib, on Flickr

42624118715_a5554bb865_z.jpgcc3 by Jenseib, on Flickr

We went back out to the water for more fun too.

42811836584_c8cfc8b63c_z.jpgcc4 by Jenseib, on Flickr

42624118325_26f75ffe40_z.jpgcc5 by Jenseib, on Flickr

Some of the kids grabbed some abandoned floats and tubes.

42811836194_3a4b6c774e_z.jpgcc6 by Jenseib, on Flickr

42624117855_53ee8a05b6_z.jpgcc7 by Jenseib, on Flickr

I was amazed at how much the water had gone down…The tide had gone out.

42624117495_e3fee62045_z.jpgcc9 by Jenseib, on Flickr

42811835464_53a1561649_z.jpgcc10 by Jenseib, on Flickr

42812113534_72ac9d00d2_z.jpgcc11 by Jenseib, on Flickr

41720672500_4310caec6c_z.jpgcc12 by Jenseib, on Flickr

42812113054_cd645b55d8_z.jpgcc13 by Jenseib, on Flickr

29657724608_99fe95627d_z.jpgcc14 by Jenseib, on Flickr

42812112544_81082e9b59_z.jpgcc15 by Jenseib, on Flickr

We headed back out to the rope again…….remember we couldn’t touch this morning.  Well it was chest high now.  We had to do the squat to keep our shoulders under.

31715000248_0e58e5a21d_z.jpgticklekelsey by Jenseib, on Flickr

44862328754_e013d187e2_z.jpgus by Jenseib, on Flickr

42821392184_c41d428bcb_z.jpgcc16 by Jenseib, on Flickr

The kids were having a lot of fun.

43491070112_a084ae0cf5_z.jpgcc17 by Jenseib, on Flickr

Claire is too shy to join, but she loved watching their antics.

29667169258_b955e49518_z.jpgcc18 by Jenseib, on Flickr

We had a lot of fun.  Again I was amazed at how low the water got…and how fast.  We later heard that Disney has said they have had some of the lowest tides ever this year at Castaway Cay and this day was one of them.

Sadly all good things must come to an end and we had to head back towards the ship.  But we did it as slowly as possible…stopping to take pictures, shop, and goof off a bit.

43491068162_5cfb5dcb4b_z.jpgcc24 by Jenseib, on Flickr

29667166028_816aa8d99a_z.jpgcc25 by Jenseib, on Flickr

43579120121_8ef47b9d1c_z.jpgcc26 by Jenseib, on Flickr

43579119901_81406941d7_z.jpgcc27 by Jenseib, on Flickr

43579119571_825b549fb0_z.jpgcc28 by Jenseib, on Flickr

43579682451_c5bfc8e8a2_z.jpgcc29 by Jenseib, on Flickr

43579682021_7c67d4a21a_z.jpgcc30 by Jenseib, on Flickr

43579681741_b5ed229c8c_z.jpgcc31 by Jenseib, on Flickr

43579681361_70e1aa4438_z.jpgcc32 by Jenseib, on Flickr

43579676641_ca9c57c2fa_z.jpgcc34 by Jenseib, on Flickr

43579680471_6398ca047c_z.jpgcc36 by Jenseib, on Flickr

43579679921_840fc995e1_z.jpgcc37 by Jenseib, on Flickr

Walking back to the ship always means to me….snap as many pictures as you can so you can remember everything!

43579679581_d178ce36ec_z.jpgcc38 by Jenseib, on Flickr

43579679201_73be56fa9c_z.jpgcc39 by Jenseib, on Flickr

43579678741_01e23375e2_z.jpgcc40 by Jenseib, on Flickr

43579678421_898bdd47f8_z.jpgcc41 by Jenseib, on Flickr

28691869847_c291768f9f_z.jpgcc42 by Jenseib, on Flickr

43579677671_30169f1454_z.jpgcc43 by Jenseib, on Flickr

28691869407_6ce474640d_z.jpgcc44 by Jenseib, on Flickr

43579677151_d125362daa_z.jpgcc45 by Jenseib, on Flickr

I always love seeing the ship from different angles on the island.

43579676191_f20b2f6e99_z.jpgcc46 by Jenseib, on Flickr

We then had to go through and show our ID…something that is a bit newer for Castaway.  I personally think it is stupid….it’s their private island, so why do they need to see everyone’s ID and cruise card.  If you don’t have a card….you can’t get on the ship!  Right?

Back on the ship we made our way to our room. Claire went to get in the shower and hollers out that there is no shampoo. That’s odd?  Mom then says…Oh I love that stuff…I packed it away.  Hahaha.   Well...... First off NO! I LOVE this stuff and I am taking it home with me.  Hahaha…and secondly….We still need to shower! I did tell her they sell it in the gift shop and also at the Disney resorts and she said she was going to buy some.

Sadly, it was time to start packing so we started on that a bit too. Then it was time for dinner.

Tonight we knew exactly where to go!  The big table!

43639721851_a222e707c2_z.jpgccday6 by Jenseib, on Flickr

43593608072_44c40e4dda_z.jpgccday7 by Jenseib, on Flickr

43639721691_f23f790650_z.jpgccday8 by Jenseib, on Flickr

Chloe sat next to Mom, which made her happy. Mom just loved Chloe. She loved all the girls, but Chloe talked to Mom a lot and Mom really liked that.  Sydney and Sadie did as well. Mom was impressed with how friendly the girls all were.

43593607772_aeda0fa1a1_z.jpgccday9 by Jenseib, on Flickr

I took a pano picture and then we totally laughed at how it came out.

28713708247_2cf8290663_b.jpgbigtable by Jenseib, on Flickr

Claire has a mis-shapen head!  Hahaha.

43639721571_a5595c3eff_z.jpgccday10 by Jenseib, on Flickr

42697127495_f8a343a68b_z.jpgccday1 by Jenseib, on Flickr

I took a quick video of us too.

The bad thing about the big table….hard to talk to anyone unless they are right next to you.

We were brought out some special plates to get started with tonight.

43601320171_f38dc1c2ba_z.jpgccday2 by Jenseib, on Flickr

43601319961_c5765f5122_z.jpgccday3 by Jenseib, on Flickr

Super yummy…but I just didn’t have enough room in my tummy for everything.

43593607582_740ee24a25_z.jpgccday11 by Jenseib, on Flickr

Claire and I got our favorite….the Princess delight!  I think P’s girls might have gotten them too after seeing them.

28752734127_4bbebb77b2_z.jpgccday12 by Jenseib, on Flickr

I went with the escargot to start.

43639721471_e686ae86a0_z.jpgccday13 by Jenseib, on Flickr

And Shrimp.

28752735147_964febe4cb_z.jpgccday14 by Jenseib, on Flickr

43639721361_0be44357f3_z.jpgccday15 by Jenseib, on Flickr

And a hunk of beef for my entrée!

28752734777_e274bf992a_z.jpgccday16 by Jenseib, on Flickr

They also brought out curry for us and some rice. 

43639721261_7149402235_z.jpgccday17 by Jenseib, on Flickr

28752734467_1bf7b2ce89_z.jpgccday18 by Jenseib, on Flickr

43639721171_7c2b7ed7a2_z.jpgccday19 by Jenseib, on Flickr

The kids got smoothies again as well and we got wine.

Then they delivered J’s cake.

43639721031_e5d392041b_z.jpgccday20 by Jenseib, on Flickr

42954969484_9563e1b97d_z.jpgccday22 by Jenseib, on Flickr

42954969354_d2fb9f488a_z.jpgccday23 by Jenseib, on Flickr

She took it back to her room as we had ordered deserts too.

43671239881_4d0c5c0bf6_z.jpgccday24 by Jenseib, on Flickr

We told the servers that we did not want to come to early breakfast and would just be heading to Cabana’s.  They told us to come in for late breakfast and they would find us a table to sit at….Ok…that works. Honestly though, I prefer Cabana's on the last morning.

We had a lot of fun once again...…but I was fading fast and felt so tired.  After dinner we headed back to the room to pack up and leave our bags out.  Then I did some roaming and ran into this gal!

43601319861_4b2b5836b3_z.jpgccday4 by Jenseib, on Flickr

A walk out on the deck to enjoy our last evening.

41863105790_5e1a1632d0_z.jpgccday25 by Jenseib, on Flickr

41863365830_0962736f4e_z.jpgccday26 by Jenseib, on Flickr

42768470805_236d83da4d_z.jpgccday27 by Jenseib, on Flickr

Our little cruise getaway had just flown by!

41863365590_401d82c7e3_z.jpgccday28 by Jenseib, on Flickr

Our towel animal for tonight.

42768470535_0c700b5080_z.jpgccday29 by Jenseib, on Flickr

As it got dark we could see we were sailing along the coast.

41863365360_94c1201580_z.jpgccday30 by Jenseib, on Flickr

Claire and I got some ice-cream at Sweet on You…even though we were stuffed we just had to have some.  Claire pointed out these letters for the muster stations…her initials.. She said this was her personal spot on the ship!

43671546251_af76157ce9_z.jpgccday31 by Jenseib, on Flickr

Our violinist couple were playing again tonight so we stopped and watched.

43671546081_f4cdb594b8_z.jpgccday32 by Jenseib, on Flickr

They were just as amazing.

Claire eventually headed back to the room and J messaged me to come to hers so I did.  P was talking to the girls in their living area and I went out on the balcony and chatted with J.  P came out later then and we chatted some more.  They started talking about the cake that J got…..I guess they had cut into it before I arrived….and it was solid whipped cream!  OMG!  I just started laughing and thought they were joking, but they weren’t.  Kelsey did call and complain and got her money back too.

Why on earth would they serve a whipped cream cake?

We just enjoyed the evening then and chatted.  But all good things must come to an end and I had to get some sleep.  We still had 2 more days on land!  We said goodnight and headed off to our rooms.

43671545951_66d5ced9e4_z.jpgccday33 by Jenseib, on Flickr

July 14, 2018, Saturday

Again, I am a total slacker this morning and never took pictures on the ship.

We got up and ready and all met for breakfast in Royal Court and our guys found us a table to sit at together.  It was a little crowded but we managed.  We had different servers but they were given instructions to treat us well…and they did. Steven did come over for a visit to say good bye too.

After breakfast we got our bags and made some bathroom stops and said our good byes and headed off the ship. J had her rental parked in the garage, so she could leave quickly.  She texted me to say she already got an email saying her room was ready at French Quarter.  I had not yet.

We got through customs with the help of a porter and then headed to the Alamo shuttle and rode over to get our car.  They gave me a free upgrade, but it was still tight getting the luggage in. I try to think about luggage when I rent because I know we pack big, but Mom packs REALLY big.  Claire and I wore almost everything we packed at least once….Mom said she didn’t wear half of what she packed…..So there….you see she REALLY over packs.

I just want to add that I can’t remember now exactly what we spent on the ship totally, but I had applied a gift card and I think my credit card was only charged like $35.  We didn’t buy a lot, but I did buy a long sleeved shirt with the 20 year celebration of the Magic on it.  They said they weren’t supposed to be released for another week or 2, but since this was a special short sailing they allowed them to put them out this cruise. So this was the first Fantasy cruise they were for sale.  I love the shirt…and I wore it one night to the county fair in Sept. I had to walk out to my car and get something, so they stamped my hand.  As I walked out I got pushed by people coming in and my hand hit my shirt…and stained it!!!! I was so mad! I have bleached it and tried everything on the spot and even though it’s faded it’s still there.  I guess I need another cruise so I can get another one!

Off we went to Disney!  The ride was boring, but we made it easily.  When we arrived I did see we had gotten our email as well stating our room was ready and we headed right to it.

We dragged our bags up to the 2nd floor…I forgot to put in that we like first floor rooms… and I took some pictures before they could mess up the room too much.

30730141628_166e869193_z.jpgfq1 by Jenseib, on Flickr

30730141368_1f158f4268_z.jpgfq2 by Jenseib, on Flickr

30730141158_2bd5cdd19d_z.jpgfq3 by Jenseib, on Flickr

The new flooring…..

43881632644_8080f62ab2_z.jpgfq4 by Jenseib, on Flickr

30730140688_1788d00ae8_z.jpgfq5 by Jenseib, on Flickr

44601048391_a6ac1a459d_z.jpgfq6 by Jenseib, on Flickr

42790579890_69457f1fcb_z.jpgfq7 by Jenseib, on Flickr

29662845327_9134731b0e_z.jpgfq8 by Jenseib, on Flickr

I do not like how they have the shampoo, conditioner and soap in these big bottles though.

29662845237_a31acb8986_z.jpgfq9 by Jenseib, on Flickr

We had stayed here 1 night a few years ago and we liked the updated look now.

We headed up to the lobby to see about opting out of House Keeping.

42790579340_f4bddb70d1_z.jpgfq10 by Jenseib, on Flickr

43943396594_e69a08b305_z.jpgfq11 by Jenseib, on Flickr

43753011475_a01012543e_z.jpgfq12 by Jenseib, on Flickr

43943396244_a4a2d42201_z.jpgfq13 by Jenseib, on Flickr

I also had a packet to pick up.

44662128971_95238328b6_z.jpgfq14 by Jenseib, on Flickr

We ended up not opting out. Mom was in total panic mode that I would consider opting out of House Keeping.  And the amount they were offering was not as good as it has been in the last year.  I know you can sometimes negotiate but it wasn’t happening today.  On top of that, they give you so much per night you stay…minus your check in date…so it wasn’t going to be much of a deal for me and the added stress of Mom freaking out about not having housekeeping just didn’t make it worth it to me.

43943395894_03e0e3a3a0_z.jpgfq15 by Jenseib, on Flickr

29884995097_cd3e2ba135_z.jpgfq36 by Jenseib, on Flickr

43974901825_d025d21e9a_z.jpgfq41 by Jenseib, on Flickr

44836455252_f532503500_z.jpgfq42 by Jenseib, on Flickr

43974901465_f821be4cb2_z.jpgfq43 by Jenseib, on Flickr

43943395024_8d771151ee_z.jpgfq16 by Jenseib, on Flickr