Bliss Haven/Margaritaville

AtlantaAlly

5 minutes ago, Greenpea2 said:

I don't think you have to eat it in your cabin. How would someone be tying up the Haven restaurant staff or other diners, for heavens sake. If anything, it's LESS work for the Haven restaurant since you are ordering it via your butler. 

I did not order from butler nor did I eat in room.  I ordered my dinner directly in Haven restaurant. A  Haven server went to MRD and brought my meal up to restaurant for me.

15 minutes ago, phillyguy31 said:

Why would you order from the MDR when you have the Haven menu. If you really wanted the MDR food why not just go there. Doesn't make any sense to me.

There could be an item that is being served in the MDR that a Haven guest wants but still wants the service and ambiance of the Haven restaurant.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Two Wheels Only said:

There could be an item that is being served in the MDR that a Haven guest wants but still wants the service and ambiance of the Haven restaurant.

Exactly. Or perhaps the people/person they were cruising with wanted to eat what was on the Haven restaurant menu. Who cares? The poster just asked a question, looking for some info.

2 hours ago, Two Wheels Only said:

Exactly, I paid for Haven atmosphere - why eat in MDR when I can enjoy the peace and service of Haven Restaurant.  Haven menu is limited and after a few days its boring. Plus I really like some of the dishes they make in MDR plus lots of variety.

Since there are a lot of bliss cruisers here --I have a  non food question.  In the Haven lounge is there an elevator like on the Escape? I did look at deck plans and can't figure it out.  thanks

Edited by tumblew467