Championship Game, wife has a question

Last year we watched the Super Bowl on the European ESPN channel, on the Anthem...It was a great party...great decorations,  game-day food and football trivia games during the commercials, which were not the funny, moving, and  clever  star-filled  commercials we see in the USA. We saved the game at home to watch later.

Thanks, My wife is just interested in the game if the Packers are playing in it but will tolerate other teams just to see the commercials, good to know, while we were on other cruise's we noticed dead time during commercial breaks in baseball or soccer games.

8 hours ago, Brew City G said:

While on the ship, would whatever telecast we get for the SB, would they show the commercials?

We've seen the Super Bowl twice on cruises and neither time did they show the commercials.

11 hours ago, Brew City G said:

Thanks, My wife is just interested in the game if the Packers are playing in it but will tolerate other teams just to see the commercials, good to know, while we were on other cruise's we noticed dead time during commercial breaks in baseball or soccer games.

"Tolerate" other teams????? How rude!!! I am hoping our beloved Colts are playing (probably not) but I have and will also don my cheesey head hat if the Pack plays!! I'll be on the Oasis with one of my bff's for the big game!!

Just kidding your DW by the way!!😋

We have sailed Super Bowl weekend multiple times, and we have never seen the commercials.  On occasion, the mics have been left live, unintentionally, and that is quite interesting!!  Usually, it is just a dark screen.