“LIVE FROM” 2019 Oceania Insignia World Cruise, Jan. 11-July 11

Go-Bucks!

Bob et al really enjoy reading each and every day your adventures!!

Now as to that sweatshirt you were wearing Bob, did you get that with your Big O Points.  My husband got one very similar to yours with 10 Big O Points.  Great Deal!!

We have stayed in the Excelsior Vittoria that features in your photo Bob..  Lovely Hotel   I cannot believe you are now in Europe  I have been following you since the start.   Many places we have visited..Some unknown to us.   Thank you for all the pictures and all the info.   I have to smile,  as one of our friends is into buses and trains like you.  If you want to know the best route to use on public transport he can tell you.  He would love all your pics about buses and trains.  😁

• Like 1

2 hours ago, deus said:

Bob et al really enjoy reading each and every day your adventures!!

Now as to that sweatshirt you were wearing Bob, did you get that with your Big O Points.  My husband got one very similar to yours with 10 Big O Points.  Great Deal!!

Big O prices went up a bit from last leg.

They should drop on the next shorter leg to Soton...

19702781-E9D5-4764-8BB7-569E325E8089.jpeg

Bob - Yes those sweatshirts are a fortune in Big O Points - hehe!  Our last cruise in January he got one like I said for 10 points but there were only 3x available - I think that is why they were so "cheap".  He is quite tall so they fit him like yours.

16 hours ago, Go-Bucks! said:

If you're talking about my picture of a sleeping policeman, it was NOT in Jordan...it was in Luxor, Egypt. The very next picture I took was the front of the police station where he was parked and the sign said "Ministry of Interior...Luxor Security Director...El Ashi Check Point".

I've been trying to download the actual picture of the sign but the Cruise Critic website won't let me. 

Cruise Critic won't let you post a picture of a sign.  Can't believe it.   Very bad for them !!!!

Just want to chime in about how much I am enjoying following along with you. You have been so generous with your time by posting all your photos and descriptions of ports. While dealing with slow internet speeds. Thanks so much! Appreciate all the effort.

I really don't want your trip to end....

On 6/3/2019 at 2:35 PM, ellenw said:

I really don't want your trip to end....

Me either!!!

Only 6 weeks left....it's flying by!  It's been the adventure of a lifetime.

We're in Rome today, currently sitting at a cafe on Piazza del Popolo...life is good!!

Edited by Go-Bucks!
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Go-Bucks! said:

No, I'm not able to post any pictures....been like this for a couple weeks. 

Very odd  as others do not seem to have a problem

Maybe BOB is using up your quota 😉

11 hours ago, LHT28 said:

Very odd  as others do not seem to have a problem

Maybe BOB is using up your quota 😉

I'm too busy now anyway...the European ports are one after the other. I send a detailed email with pictures to my friends and a private Facebook page to my family so that's enough to keep up with. Too bad all our sea days are gone for awhile....I love sea days.

I think Bob said you have to be online around 3 am to get a good internet connection.

I’ve been reading all the posts since we left our segment of your cruise in Tokyo.  Doesn’t that seem like such a long time ago??  I’ll be sad to see your Around the World cruise end too.  You guys are all so nice and I’m sure you have made wonderful friendships throughout these months.  It’ll be a real adjustment getting back into your home routine (cooking, doing laundry, etc.).  Enjoy Europe as you head back to the USA...

18 hours ago, Senior Citizen said:

I think Bob said you have to be online around 3 am to get a good internet connection.

I’ve been reading all the posts since we left our segment of your cruise in Tokyo.  Doesn’t that seem like such a long time ago??  I’ll be sad to see your Around the World cruise end too.  You guys are all so nice and I’m sure you have made wonderful friendships throughout these months.  It’ll be a real adjustment getting back into your home routine (cooking, doing laundry, etc.).  Enjoy Europe as you head back to the USA...

Thank you for such kind words...yes, I imagine it'll be an adjustment. Everyone is so friendly and fun here...a very nice "new family."