“LIVE FROM” 2019 Oceania Insignia World Cruise, Jan. 11-July 11

Go-Bucks!

Adding my prayers for Bob and wishing for a speedy recovery!  I have  been following since embarkation and have read his wonderful posts each day.  Since I will be on Nautica's Dec 7th cruise from Dubai to Cape Town, I have benefitted greatly from excursion information on this forum.

Congratulations to Bob and Betsy. May you both be blessed with many years of health and happiness together. 

If at all possible, please keep us all posted as Bob improves and, hopefully, rejoins the ship to finish his RTW cruise.

Hi  everyone...

I would like to take this opportunity to thank all of you for your thoughts and prayers.  I am truly overwhelmed by all the support that you’ve directed my way.

I am sorry that I don’t have the energy to respond to each and every one of you, 

but know that it is heartfully appreciated.

I am sorry that I cannot return to the cruise, of course, but on the other hand, the best thing that ever happened to me was meeting the love of my life, Betsy, who has agreed to be my wife.

Godspeed to all of you sailing on the Insignia.

To close on a lighter note...

I have a T-Shirt up for grabs, saying:

”Marry Me,

and Fly Free”. 

See Jim Beach😁

• Like 13

Bob....what an amazing turn of events in your life!  So happy for you and Betsy.  I've really enjoyed following you around the world,  especially the many "missions accomplished".  Thanks for being such a diligent poster. My thoughts are with you in your return to good health.

Aloha,  Francie

• Like 1

6 hours ago, bob brown said:

Hi  everyone...

I would like to take this opportunity to thank all of you for your thoughts and prayers.  I am truly overwhelmed by all the support that you’ve directed my way.

I am sorry that I don’t have the energy to respond to each and every one of you, 

but know that it is heartfully appreciated.

I am sorry that I cannot return to the cruise, of course, but on the other hand, the best thing that ever happened to me was meeting the love of my life, Betsy, who has agreed to be my wife.

Godspeed to all of you sailing on the Insignia.

To close on a lighter note...

I have a T-Shirt up for grabs, saying:

”Marry Me,

and Fly Free”. 

See Jim Beach😁

Bob I am sooooo happy and all those prayers helped!!!! What a wonderful moment to find your love ! I found mine 47 years ago and he is the love of my life like your Betsy!

CONGRATULATIONS TO YOUR RECOVERY AND TO THE WOMEN WHO STOOD BY YOUR SIDE AND NEVER LEFT! 

God bless you both!

Enjoy your lives together and keep on sailing!!

Denise😊

• Like 2

1 hour ago, bob brown said:

Liverpool pilot’s aboard?

(I’m stalking y’all, now).😄

DC6D8C9C-8DEF-428E-8D52-8FACBD2BF80F.png

I was wondering (and concerned) how the pilots would manage without you but now I am assured that all is well again - you are managing this in absentia 😀

All the best to you both.

Edited by Paulchili
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1