“LIVE FROM” 2019 Oceania Insignia World Cruise, Jan. 11-July 11

Go-Bucks!

13 minutes ago, Jay23 said:

Good to hear Bob is improving so quickly.   J

PS  In the UK they are stents where as in North America they seem to be stints.  Just a bit of useless information.  

they are stents in Canada  as well LOL

Bob, we were on the Dubai to Rome segment. I recognized you from your posts and introduced myself. I lived in Flushing many years ago. I am so glad to hear that you are doing so well. We wish you a quick and easy recovery and look forward t seeing your posts again soon.

Gail and Alan

I should have realized this morning when I went to my daily read of Bob's text and pictures that there must have been a good reason for its absence!  We certainly wish you all the best for a speedy recovery, Bob. You have been one of the most interesting posters on this board. (Our cruise is Insignia July 28th)

Being an "owner" of 5 stents since 2003, I can also vouch for the spelling "stent"! lol

Sorry guys, bad news. Bob Brown will not be returning to the ship today.  He had a stroke this morning and he will be in ICU for 3 more days and then in a regular room 4 more days, unless something else changes. Betsy and I are leaving the ship here soon and will be staying close by to get Bob through this. We may be getting back on Insignia somewhere down the road, maybe not.  It's up in the air as we throwing everything together. I will try to keep you up to date as I know the whole ship is concerned.  Bob has made a lot of friends on Insignia.  I'm sure he will be alright physically but his spirit is a little tarnished just now. Please keep him in mind and maybe he will return towards the end of the cruise.  -Jim.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, The Beach said:

Sorry guys, bad news. Bob Brown will not be returning to the ship today.  He had a stroke this morning and he will be in ICU for 3 more days and then in a regular room 4 more days, unless something else changes. Betsy and I are leaving the ship here soon and will be staying close by to get Bob through this. We may be getting back on Insignia somewhere down the road, maybe not.  It's up in the air as we throwing everything together. I will try to keep you up to date as I know the whole ship is concerned.  Bob has made a lot of friends on Insignia.  I'm sure he will be alright physically but his spirit is a little tarnished just now. Please keep him in mind and maybe he will return towards the end of the cruise.  -Jim.

Hello Jim,

We are grieved to hear this news.  Please, tell Bob that many of us who have never met him and likely never will, are offering prayers for him.  We pray for his recovery.  We also pray that you and Betsy will have good health and strength during these stressful days.  God be with you all and thank you for the updates.

Katie

• Like 2

JIM

thanks   for the update

so sorry  to hear about Bob  it was sounding so positive yesterday

It is  so good of you & Betsy to  stay with him

sending healing vibes his way

Jim,

Thank you for the update on Bob. I am so sorry to hear of his health issues.  Please let him know that this on line follower is praying for a full and speedy recovery!  

I am just a follower, but have certainly appreciated all the posts that y'all have shared.  Everyone shares a different perspective of your trip and I have greatly enjoyed his Pilot boat, train, bus, other transportation pictures!!

Best to all of you!

Nance

Jim..Thanks for keeping us updated about Bob's condition.  So very sorry he's had a setback.  I'm praying for his full recovery and for you and Betsy.  You 2 are true and steadfast friends to stay with him through this crisis.  He's fortunate to have you by his side. 

I’m sad to hear this news!!!😢 I was so happy to hear yesterday Bob’s recovery was doing well and prospects of him being able to return to the ship was possible.

What wonderful friends he has and support!

God bless Bob, get well soon please!

Denise🌺

• Like 2