“LIVE FROM” 2019 Oceania Insignia World Cruise, Jan. 11-July 11

Go-Bucks!

17 hours ago, boerneDQ said:

I must admit, I am missing the daily updates from Bob and the othe RTW cruisers.  Where are y’all now?

Today is the last of 4 sea days we're having as we cross the Pond...Europe was so port intensive that this rest has felt good.

We'll have 4 Canadian ports,  NYC, and 2 days in Bermuda before arriving in Miami on 7/11. Winding down quickly...has been amazing.  😊

I want to express a hearty Thank You to all those who followed us as we crossed the planet and shared your thoughts and prayers. I hope someone will do a "Live From" thread for the 2020 world cruise...I will definitely follow it as I would love to be on that cruise but the finances won't allow it. Blessings to all!

Edited by Go-Bucks!
  • Like 6

1 hour ago, Go-Bucks! said:

Today is the last of 4 sea days we're having as we cross the Pond...Europe was so port intensive that this rest has felt good.

We'll have 4 Canadian ports,  NYC, and 2 days in Bermuda before arriving in Miami on 7/11. Winding down quickly...has been amazing.  😊

I want to express a hearty Thank You to all those who followed us as we crossed the planet and shared your thoughts and prayers. I hope someone will do a "Live From" thread for the 2020 world cruise...I will definitely follow it as I would love to be on that cruise but the finances won't allow it. Blessings to all!

It was great following along all these months especially the photos from Bob and others.  Will keep it up until you get to Miami.  Stay safe

2 minutes ago, cbb said:

Bob brown...by what means did you post pictures on ccritic?  Hugs to B

Easy...after words,

click to choose files

select photos 

then done

finally, submit reply....

I have added a photo emailed to me by Grace Stewart, of the pilot boat at Cobh...

FE8D6216-C786-47A3-AF8D-06FD18531D0C.jpeg

• Like 1

Like this?       Sagrada Familia Barcelona     i had no idea it was so easy..  Thank you Bob    Trust you are making good progress.J

eIMG_1568.thumb.JPG.2ffe2dc53413474215a9518107d31a13.JPG

• Like 1

Bob...Great to see you back on CC!  Will you and Betsy be re boarding the ship?  Hope you are recovering nicely:)

Thanks for the many interesting pics you posted along the cruise.  It was very reassuring to see that the pilot was aboard and the trains were running mostly on time around the world!!

Go Bucks..Thanks so much for the many posts and pics you posted during this amazing voyage!

Francie

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, bob brown said:

Easy...after words,

click to choose files

select photos 

then done

finally, submit reply....

I have added a photo emailed to me by Grace Stewart, of the pilot boat at Cobh...

FE8D6216-C786-47A3-AF8D-06FD18531D0C.jpeg

How about giving us a update. So many are concerned.

Thanks for all the support from my shipmates, and the CC community.

I am doing okay...have to recuperate a few weeks before beginning serious cardio-rehab.

Betsy is planning to reboard at Halifax, for the rest of the cruise.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, bob brown said:

Thanks for all the support from my shipmates, and the CC community.

I am doing okay...have to recuperate a few weeks before beginning serious cardio-rehab.

Betsy is planning to reboard at Halifax, for the rest of the cruise.

Great news...look forward to seeing her again. 

This has been such a smooth, calm crossing of the Atlantic ocean! The water is smooth as glass...like a lake...but it's been incredibly foggy too. The captain has been blowing the fog horn for days now.

20190628_154141.jpg

12 minutes ago, Go-Bucks! said:

Great news...look forward to seeing her again. 

This has been such a smooth, calm crossing of the Atlantic ocean! The water is smooth as glass...like a lake...but it's been incredibly foggy too. The captain has been blowing the fog horn for days now.

20190628_154141.jpg

no snow  like we had in April  LOL

enjoy the rest of the cruise

Trying out what Bob suggested. We are on Nautica for,2 mons

Irish weather is not cooperating as we have missed Waterford our first port due to high swelling and inability to tender. Cobh is today's port but by rain threatening. Welcome to Irish weather.  In Port and in Honor of Bob "mission accomplished'

15617906456847142057128399757488.jpg

• Like 1

cbb..............What a shame you had to miss Waterford and the delightful Glass "factory".  Fine cut glass is not made there any more but there is a lovely museum where all the processes are demonstrated and explained for you to visit.  Of course there is a showroom too for you to spend your money in!   Sorry  about your weather, we have lovely warm dry sunny days at the moment here.  J

Edited by Jay23