Bucket of Beer

FOXYDEBBY

5 minutes ago, FOXYDEBBY said:

If I pre order the bucket of beer, does that price include the gratuity, or would I pay it when its delivered? I see the beverage package includes the gratuities but the beer doesn't say anything. Thanks.

Debra

It doesn't mention the 15% gratuity in the cruise personlizer, but if you search Princess Cellars you will see the below statement. Note, the package is also sold on board.

"Choose your favorite beer variety from the list below and receive 5 bottles for the price of 4. Price includes service charge."

2 hours ago, skynight said:

It doesn't mention the 15% gratuity in the cruise personlizer, but if you search Princess Cellars you will see the below statement. Note, the package is also sold on board.

"Choose your favorite beer variety from the list below and receive 5 bottles for the price of 4. Price includes service charge."

Thank you Skynight. I missed that. 

Just FYI when you pre order it you get a coupon.  The coupon needs to be redeemed by calling room service to deliver.  It’s reasonably quick - but unless you are preordering for a particular reason.  It’s just as easy to pop to a bar and grab the bucket. Same price.  Includes gratuity.  All bottles don’t have to be opened so that how we bought all our beer on the Crown in October