Hydro Pool on Oosterdam

beaming90

We will be on the Oosterdam for three weeks in April. Can I buy just a one week package? Or would I have to buy for the full three weeks? I love those ceramic beds. SOOOOO nice!!

2 hours ago, Shebba said:

We will be on the Oosterdam for three weeks in April. Can I buy just a one week package? Or would I have to buy for the full three weeks? I love those ceramic beds. SOOOOO nice!!

If it's a 3-week cruise, then no you can't. It's priced for the full cruise. If you combined smaller cruises, then it might be possible.

Probably not Bromine as this is a corrosive substance and not good for contact with skin or inhalation either.

This is what I found on Cruise Critic review on Oct 02, 2017 by Melinda Crow (contributor):

Thalassotherapy means therapy of the sea. And while that could apply to an entire ocean cruise, it typically refers to a special hydrotherapy pool available on some cruise ships. On ships that have them, the thalassotherapy pool most likely is tucked away in or near the spa. They generally are for adult use only, offer forceful jets of saltwater and are larger than a standard hot tub, sometimes with full-body-length reclining seats in the water. The temperature is often quite warm.

Thalassotherapy pools are intended to improve circulation and help with joint pain, among other therapeutic effects, due to your body's absorption of trace minerals found in seawater. They are designed to work in conjunction with other spa offerings like saunas, steam rooms or massages for a total relaxation and detoxification effect.

More information can be found on (another) this link.

https://www.tripsavvy.com/what-is-thalassotherapy-3089986

• Like 1

4 hours ago, 3rdGenCunarder said:

If it's a 3-week cruise, then no you can't. It's priced for the full cruise. If you combined smaller cruises, then it might be possible.

That's what I was afraid of.  Thanks for the info! 

12 minutes ago, beaming90 said:

When it says a price per couple, since I am rooming with a friend, can we get the price for the two of us or would we each need to get individual passes I wonder?

To get the “couples” rate the pair of you need not be sharing a room or even know each other. You just have to go sign up together.