Unlimited Soda & More Package - Include Bottled Water?

SlwVegas

3 hours ago, skynight said:

Yes, you have to let the waiter know and will probably require your cruise card or medallion. The waiter informs the bar so the bar does not charge your account. If your account does get charged then you can only straighten the issue out at passenger services.

When you order soda without the package you mostly get cans. The amount you get is fixed by the can size, 350ml I think. Current cost is $2.00 +15%/can. If you ask for a fountain soda, say at the pool bar, there are different prices for the different sizes. Most of the lounges only have the smaller glasses.

I think maybe it depends on what you order since the easiest way would probably be, I like a fountain coke and then they will have the bar swipe the card for a fountain drink and the system decides at that point to charge it to the package or to the account.   Since I thought the drinks were part of the bill for the specialty restaurant as I noticed that the specialty restaurants have their own menu for drinks available from looking at some postings on the forum and none of them are soda's so they can only charge for items that they stock.  At the pool bar, does the package cover all sizes or only certain sizes?   

1 hour ago, Almighty188 said:

I think maybe it depends on what you order since the easiest way would probably be, I like a fountain coke and then they will have the bar swipe the card for a fountain drink and the system decides at that point to charge it to the package or to the account.   Since I thought the drinks were part of the bill for the specialty restaurant as I noticed that the specialty restaurants have their own menu for drinks available from looking at some postings on the forum and none of them are soda's so they can only charge for items that they stock.  At the pool bar, does the package cover all sizes or only certain sizes?   

Any size cup they have, ice or no ice. Just ask for what you want. From experience if you want the large size ask for it, otherwise you will probably receive a mid size. Also, we find it easier to go directly to the bar, but you can order from and bar waiter.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
On ‎1‎/‎11‎/‎2019 at 1:30 AM, satxdiver said:

No but you can pre-order cases of 12 - 500ml bottles of water delivered to your cabin for $6.90.  You may order as many cases as you desire.  We order enough for every port day for each of us as it is easier than carrying a water bottle.  They usually put one case in our cabin along with vouchers for other cases ordered.  We call room service to bring the other case(s) as needed.  

How do you order this? I have looked all over the website & have been unable to find any way of ordering online. Do you have to call to order?

TIA!

On 1/11/2019 at 7:30 AM, satxdiver said:

No but you can pre-order cases of 12 - 500ml bottles of water delivered to your cabin for $6.90.  You may order as many cases as you desire.  We order enough for every port day for each of us as it is easier than carrying a water bottle.  They usually put one case in our cabin along with vouchers for other cases ordered.  We call room service to bring the other case(s) as needed.  

This is very useful..we have done it numerous times very successfully.......however pre ordering bottled water is not available on our upcoming cruise out of Sydney. Not happy !!!! (Please take note, Princess!!!!!)

3 hours ago, lmtrn2001 said:

How do you order this? I have looked all over the website & have been unable to find any way of ordering online. Do you have to call to order?

TIA!

Look in the personalizer/sign in under your booking.

Go to onboard reservations then to beverage packages and scroll to the bottom-bottled water package.

If it is available on your cruise it should be there.

It gets charged right away to your credit card and a receipt will be emailed to you.

You can also cancel it up to a certain time before the cruise.

Can only be ordered pre cruise and not available once onboard.

It will be in your cabin upon arrival.

I have seen comments that some Australian cruises it was not available.

7 hours ago, Colo Cruiser said:

Look in the personalizer/sign in under your booking.

Go to onboard reservations then to beverage packages and scroll to the bottom-bottled water package.

If it is available on your cruise it should be there.

It gets charged right away to your credit card and a receipt will be emailed to you.

You can also cancel it up to a certain time before the cruise.

Can only be ordered pre cruise and not available once onboard.

It will be in your cabin upon arrival.

I have seen comments that some Australian cruises it was not available.

It must not be available on our either because there is no option for a water package to be ordered online. 😞

Speaking of which, I did order the 6 pack canned soda using the personalizer and paid for it.  When do we actually specify what specific soda we want and when will they actually deliver it?  I also had another question, for those hours when only the International Cafe is opened while bars and everything else is closed, is there anyway to get any free drinks or those included with the Unlimited Soda & More package?  

58 minutes ago, Almighty188 said:

Speaking of which, I did order the 6 pack canned soda using the personalizer and paid for it.  When do we actually specify what specific soda we want and when will they actually deliver it?  I also had another question, for those hours when only the International Cafe is opened while bars and everything else is closed, is there anyway to get any free drinks or those included with the Unlimited Soda & More package?  

I think you may have a voucher in your cabin for the soda.

When you call room service for the soda you would tell them then what you want.

They bring it and you give them the voucher.

Not sure if the barista in the IC has access to sodas etc after hours.

The HC buffet has a drink stations for water/ice tea/coffee/ice.

40 minutes ago, Colo Cruiser said:

I think you may have a voucher in your cabin for the soda.

When you call room service for the soda you would tell them then what you want.

They bring it and you give them the voucher.

Not sure if the barista in the IC has access to sodas etc after hours.

The HC buffet has a drink stations for water/ice tea/coffee/ice.

Thanks, so if I am correct, they will bring all 6 cans of soda at once and not 6 different trips?  

I had to ask the last question because it seems like in the middle of the night and the only thing opened is IC which is fine for food but how do you get the drinks that are either free or the USM package.  Atleast you solved the free ones, is lemonade available at the HC Buffet as well since I thought that was also free.  

19 minutes ago, Almighty188 said:

Thanks, so if I am correct, they will bring all 6 cans of soda at once and not 6 different trips?  

I had to ask the last question because it seems like in the middle of the night and the only thing opened is IC which is fine for food but how do you get the drinks that are either free or the USM package.  Atleast you solved the free ones, is lemonade available at the HC Buffet as well since I thought that was also free.  

They should bring the 6.

Yes when available lemonade is free in the buffet.

I have not seen lemonade available after hours. (doesn't mean it's not)

I have only seen it served while eating in the buffet and the servers have pitchers of lemonade that they use to fill the glass either at the table or at their serving station.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I hope this does not sound lame but I have decided not to get the alcoholic beverage package but to get the non alcoholic package and maybe a water package unless we can just bring some water onboard with us. Can we bring our own cups or water bottles ? Also I was thinking of just ordering alcohol..like a vodka and then make two drinks with it. I am  not a big drinker but like to have some kind of a drink going. I usually drink vodka with lemonade. Not sure if they offer that or diet pops. Can anyone comment on this.. ?

12 hours ago, Andy49 said:

I hope this does not sound lame but I have decided not to get the alcoholic beverage package but to get the non alcoholic package and maybe a water package unless we can just bring some water onboard with us. Can we bring our own cups or water bottles ? Also I was thinking of just ordering alcohol..like a vodka and then make two drinks with it. I am  not a big drinker but like to have some kind of a drink going. I usually drink vodka with lemonade. Not sure if they offer that or diet pops. Can anyone comment on this.. ?

You can definitely bring your own reusable water bottle to fill up as you need. Princess just asks that you use one of their clean cups to dispense the water then pour it into your cup. As for the alcohol, yes, I suppose you could order a shot of vodka then use it in a drink(s) of your choice. That's good "out of the box" thinking. Enjoy your cruise!

On 2/18/2019 at 7:16 PM, Colo Cruiser said:

They should bring the 6.

Yes when available lemonade is free in the buffet.

I have not seen lemonade available after hours. (doesn't mean it's not)

I have only seen it served while eating in the buffet and the servers have pitchers of lemonade that they use to fill the glass either at the table or at their serving station.

On the Grand since 02/21/2019.  Never saw lemonade at the buffet or anywhere else on the ship for some reason.  Apple juice seems to be only available in the buffet.  It was a hassle getting them to bring the 24 cans or 4 x 6 packs as you basically have to wait atleast 35 minutes for them and then sign for receipt.  We had to meet up for lunch so when I called, they said it has already been redeemed and I had to explain that we were not here when they came and they promised 15 minutes which took 3 hours.  

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 3/21/2019 at 5:37 PM, bogeys1111 said:

Can anyone tell me what the soda choices are in the unlimited soda package??

Everything under soda except the Ginger Beer, not sure if Tonic Water and Club Soda is included or not. 

it also includes the mocktails on the menus as well as customized mocktails.image.thumb.png.f8ef794f3accce6ceb5f9db8b9efe345.png

2 hours ago, Almighty188 said:

Everything under soda except the Ginger Beer, not sure if Tonic Water and Club Soda is included or not. 

it also includes the mocktails on the menus as well as customized mocktails.image.thumb.png.f8ef794f3accce6ceb5f9db8b9efe345.png

The above list is of the canned sodas. The Soda and More package includes gun sodas: Coke, Diet Coke, Sprite, Ginger Ale, Tonic Water and plain carbonated water (ersatz club soda). To get Orange or Root Beer you will have to find a sympathetic bartender willing to open a can for you from which they will pour you a (very small) glass; you cannot walk away with the can unless you pay for it.