Millennium Revolution -

Jim_Iain

Saw a new Before and After of the Millennium new Colors on Celebrity Instragram - poor photoshop -  if you look at the reflection in the water of the after shot it still shows the white body.

Before -

1103049464_MillieOld.jpg.0cee26d05889a591910b6a96e56454da.jpg

After1119590094_MillieNew.jpg.646bf85bdc9d6e3e06f997f0dccee868.jpg

Edited by Jim_Iain

13 minutes ago, Stateroom_Sailor said:

I'm curious if this coffee table is practical.  Small surface area, and the rest cloth.  That is going to get pretty grimy in no time, IMO.

Screen Shot 2019-01-20 at 7.47.07 PM.png

IMO, simple solution. If  you're worried about impracticality or cleanliness,  don’t book the suite. 😉

Edited by C-Dragons

37 minutes ago, Stateroom_Sailor said:

I'm curious if this coffee table is practical.  Small surface area, and the rest cloth.  That is going to get pretty grimy in no time, IMO.

I thought the same thing.   A couple glasses of red wine...…    hmmm...

I suspect the center item is just a tray sitting on top of the ottoman.   If so looks comfy to use as a real ottoman 

Edited by Jim_Iain

28 minutes ago, C-Dragons said:

IMO, simple solution. If  you're worried about impracticality or cleanliness,  don’t book the suite. 😉

That won't fix the table.

5 minutes ago, Jim_Iain said:

I thought the same thing.   A couple glasses of red wine...…    hmmm...

I suspect the center item is just a tray sitting on top of the ottoman.   If so looks comfy to use as a real ottoman 

I agree.  BTW, I'm only kidding about HAL on the TV.  They probably originally intended to use a white stripe to match Edge, but realized it became too similar to HAL's hull.

6 minutes ago, CHEZMARYLOU said:

We always make good use of the coffee table: kindle's, daily's, water,wine, cheese, etc. but I'm sure we'll cope.  Oh, and where are they goin to put the fruit?

Do you really look forward to a cruise where you need to find ways to cope with the changes?  Sure it may be a little thing, but after a while all of those little things add up and you start wondering "What were they thinking?"

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, ipeeinthepool said:

Do you really look forward to a cruise where you need to find ways to cope with the changes?  Sure it may be a little thing, but after a while all of those little things add up and you start wondering "What were they thinking?"

Yes, we look forward to every cruise. So far I'm liking 95% of the renderings of S and M class that I've seen.

14 hours ago, Jim_Iain said:

Saw a new Before and After of the Millennium new Colors on Celebrity Instragram - poor photoshop -  if you look at the reflection in the water of the after shot it still shows the white body.

Before -

And this picture is before they added cabins aft and also without the new cabins that will come in the front.  

15 hours ago, Jim_Iain said:

Before -

HAHAHA yes poor photo shop.

Good spotting

Hilarious really

12 hours ago, Stateroom_Sailor said:

So very pretty and so  not practical

I would enjoy the stay and at the same time wonder if I'd get a cleaning bill if I dripped red wine or dropped something.

3 hours ago, AuroraRose said:

Actually it looks like Millennium does have the white stripe, according to th_voutsinas on instagram, who posted this picture yesterday:

image.png.9f754e3204290e404d68afdc08765a8e.png

I think it looks better with the white stripe, rather than the solid blue.  Darn, now we can't walk back to the ship too tipsy if X and HAL are docked next to each other!  

5 hours ago, Fogfog said:

So very pretty and so  not practical

I would enjoy the stay and at the same time wonder if I'd get a cleaning bill if I dripped red wine or dropped something.

Hey, with a 45 degree angle chair next too it, what could go wrong?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Host Jazzbeau said:

Hat nothing, it comes with a free camera!  :classic_laugh:

I have cameras. A hat like that is something else. 

Over on Royal and other sites they go on about towel animals. Wait until they find that X has hats (and cameras) as well as our chocolates!

12 hours ago, Stateroom_Sailor said:

I think it looks better with the white stripe, rather than the solid blue.  Darn, now we can't walk back to the ship too tipsy if X and HAL are docked next to each other!  

Hey, with a 45 degree angle chair next too it, what could go wrong?

HAL ships have a darker blue.

On 1/18/2019 at 3:36 AM, Alushar said:

We are on the Millie 16 Feb out of HK to Singapore so one week after out of dry dock. Unfortunately we've only sailed S Class until now so I might not be able to identify a lot of the changes and we are sailing balcony not suite. I will try a live blog, inspired by Jim_Iain and the like, it'll prob be very boring but if anyone has questions I'll try to find the answers!

Your blog certainly won’t be boring to me. Everyone has their own style, and my favorite bloggers, though having quite different writing styles, are all highly appreciated by me. I’ve just booked a Veranda on Millie, so I’m quite eager to read your impressions of your cabin & balcony. The buffet (Ocean View Cafe) is being redesigned to have islands like the S class, so you’ll be able to let us know if you like the layout.  I hope you have a wonderful cruise. 

Edited by Silkroad